Jump to content

Show us your girliest Heels


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

I love the look - fem indeed!

 

Lovely indeed! What do you wear these with?

So far jeans and a T-shirt. Just wearing around the house for now till they break in.  I like em. 

2 hours ago, hernaezjames said:

What brand are these? Its lovely. I like it. :)

They are Mix no 6. I had a red pair pair these and I want to get a black pair very soon.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This pair is one of my girlie pairs. Have some pink and purple pairs too but I think bows define "girlie" quite well. If they were pink or fushia probably would have put them "over the top". I will de

I think my Zoe Wittner Mary Janes are the girliest in my collection (with floral detail but still looks smart without it):

I have previously replied to this post, but I think it's worth a revisit because of the reaction I got from my 11 year old son when he first saw me wear these Pleaser pumps, featured in the "New Shoes

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...

They look like Pleasers. I have a couple pair. I was concerned that they would be of poor quality, but mine have held up well. I have a pair of clear platform sandals with the same shape. Virtually identical, but clear heel and platform, same clear toe strap but with ankle straps. I wear the hell out of them. May favorite knocking around the house heels.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pumped said:

They look like Pleasers. I have a couple pair. I was concerned that they would be of poor quality, but mine have held up well. I have a pair of clear platform sandals with the same shape. Virtually identical, but clear heel and platform, same clear toe strap but with ankle straps. I wear the hell out of them. May favorite knocking around the house heels.

These were supposed to have an ankle strap too.  I pointed out their mistake and they shipped me out a new pair...that still has no ankle strap, but these are growing on me, so I think I’ll just let it go.  Probably started as Pleasers but the seller put their own branding on them.  Brand is “Highest Heel”.  Very easy to walk around in.  I recently got a pair of black, fringed Pleaser boots, too.  I love both pairs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure most of the Highest Heel brand comes from the same place as Pleaser. They have other styles, but if you look close the platform and heel looks the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Pumped said:

Pretty sure most of the Highest Heel brand comes from the same place as Pleaser. They have other styles, but if you look close the platform and heel looks the same.

In that case, $28 new ain’t that bad

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Bootslover29 said:

Not as girly as other shown here, but here are mine

mini_19041709013022178916202111.jpg

mini_19041709012922178916202110.jpg

In comparison with my most masculine heels

mini_19041709013122178916202112.jpg

Girly indeed - especially with all that lace!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the bows, indead girly, with a thin stiletto they would be amazing. @Bootslover29    also your most masculine heels girlie, very pointy more than some classic pumps but pretty. 

Classy pumps, the most classic girly shoes, pointed toe stilettos. 

 

Edited by heelguypa
Missing comment
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 9:00 AM, bailey said:

This pair is one of my girlie pairs. Have some pink and purple pairs too but I think bows define "girlie" quite well. If they were pink or fushia probably would have put them "over the top". I will definitely agree that the butterfly heels define "girlie" and would be seen on a Disney Princess in the movies. 

20180426_124922-1224x1224.jpg

The bows really define girlie. You look great in these.

On 4/30/2018 at 7:27 PM, TKHeels said:

Just purchased these.  Will be here Friday, so I guess these would be the girliest ones I own!

Just changed out the picture to one of myself wearing them instead of using a stock photo.

 

 

SilverPink.JPG

Super sexy. You look great. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/28/2019 at 12:59 AM, krazyhusband said:

So far with only owning 3 pairs of heels, these are my heels that look the girliest which I just bought today. 

605C6B6D-9260-4FD3-ADED-6148993285C7.jpeg

Wow these are AMAZING shoes!!!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, redcourts said:

Wow these are AMAZING shoes!!!!! 

I ran across a similar looking pair on the FSJ website awhile back but good luck finding anything specific on their website, they have wayyyy too many options & pages keep going on forever it seems. I have been sitting on these strappy heels for awhile, have no idea if I will ever get a chance to wear them in public as they seem to "special occasionally" for casual wear. Not sure what to wear them with either, was thinking maybe a cream / ivory or robins egg blue satin pantsuit might work.  I though they were gorgeous & were on sale for $16, so I just had to have them.

P1010311.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chesterx said:

I ran across a similar looking pair on the FSJ website awhile back but good luck finding anything specific on their website, they have wayyyy too many options & pages keep going on forever it seems. I have been sitting on these strappy heels for awhile, have no idea if I will ever get a chance to wear them in public as they seem to "special occasionally" for casual wear. Not sure what to wear them with either, was thinking maybe a cream / ivory or robins egg blue satin pantsuit might work.  I though they were gorgeous & were on sale for $16, so I just had to have them.

P1010311.JPG

Sometimes you just do have to have them, and a bargain too. I like the look of these, not my usual style but still very nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, chesterx said:

I have been sitting on these strappy heels for awhile, have no idea if I will ever get a chance to wear them in public as they seem to "special occasionally" for casual wear.

 

Honestly, you can wear them with anything. They'd lopk great with blue jeans and a tee. As a daily wearer like me I'm sure you'd carry that look off well. To me norhing is hotter than heels as everyday wear.

Edited by Jkrenzer
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have previously replied to this post, but I think it's worth a revisit because of the reaction I got from my 11 year old son when he first saw me wear these Pleaser pumps, featured in the "New Shoes" thread. I tried them on for the first time, went upstairs to the kitchen sink and started washing the dishes. A little while later, he came in and said, "Daddy, those are about the most woman-like shoes I've ever seen you wear! Why did you get those?" Out of all my strappy sandals, mules, and lighter colored shoes I own, for some reason these struck him as being over-the-top.

PleaserSide.JPG

PleaserTop.JPG

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, classic 5 inch single soles, way outside your norm. Probably what threw him.

Edited by Jkrenzer
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

These would be the girliest shoes I have at the moment. Haven't had much chance to wear them except in the bedroom a few times. These are by Vince Camuto and I bought them at a going out of business sale for $19.99, regular $165.00. Right place, right time.

IMG_2096.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2020 at 7:53 AM, vinheel said:

my new sandals, the girliest ... until the next :)

I am interested in finding shoe sources outside of China. I have not heard of ItalianHeels site & am amazed at the variety of styles they are advertising. I do not own any Italian shoes but the reputation is for good quality. May I ask your opinion before I place an order? Are you satisfied with your purchase?

Edited by chesterx
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got some shoes from Italian Shoes. The quality is very good. I mainly bought 15 cm shoes,which are more 16.5 in my size 

I recommend to order one size larger. Except for mules ,half a size is ok 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LovesHiHeels said:

Ideal pair to wear to a wedding as the bride.

Holly.jpg

Not white? Guess you've already had the goods, haha.

19 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

I got some shoes from Italian Shoes. The quality is very good. I mainly bought 15 cm shoes,which are more 16.5 in my size 

I recommend to order one size larger. Except for mules ,half a size is ok 

I have 2 pair, great classic pumps.  Be warned, the leather soles are soft easily worn. The upper leather is like an old baseball glove. Both of my shoes show heavy foot impressions,  very worn look in short order. Personally i love old worn heels so for me all the better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.