Firefox

Let's get to know each other

642 posts in this topic

This is one of the most interesting threads on this site!  I ran out of "likes", can only use 20 per day for some reason....I am grateful for this site and all the male heel loving guys I have met here.  My confidence still needs work, but has improved 200% since joining this site a few years back. 

3 people like this

Name: Bert

Height: 175cm

Weight: 70 Kg

Shoe size: European size 41

What's your favourite heel style: Wearing mainly block heels now for comfort. I only wear the boots with stilettos at home.

What's your favourite shoe style: thigh high / OTK boots

Do you wear your heels outside: Only to quiet places. 

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"

(B) Your highest heel height: 5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Whenever I am at home. 

(B) Your highest heel height: Occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Thin black socks usually

Anything else you wish to add: I have been wearing boots for almost 20 years now but it's only at home I have only started wearing my boots out regularly (about 3-4 times a week) for about a year or so. I want to thank all you guys here especially the regulars like Thighbootguy, JeffB, Mr. X and others for your inspiring mails which has inspired me to wear boots outside.

2 people like this

Very cool indeed! 

1 person likes this

Outside is a really cool place to wear tall boots.  There is a whole world out there that, for the most part, doesn't care what you have on your feet.

Looks like you have been a member for a long time.  Do we get a picture any time soon?

Enjoy your boots.

:wavey:

2 people like this

Name: Bootlover

Height: 5'8"

Weight: Above Average

Shoe size: US 10 mens, but 11 womens for some reason (the  normal recommended 12 is waaay to big)

What's your favorite heel style: stiletto

What's your favorite shoe style: Thigh boot

Do you wear your heels outside: unfortunately only once

What is:

(a) Your favorite heel height: 5"

(b) Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favorite heel height: at least once a week

(b) Your highest heel height: rarely

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose or stockings only

Anything else you wish to add: Im very thankful to have a very supportive wife who occasionally surprises me with new boots.

3 people like this

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, bootlover78 said:

Name: Bootlover

Height: 5'8"

Weight: Above Average

Shoe size: US 10 mens, but 11 womens for some reason (the  normal recommended 12 is waaay to big)

What's your favorite heel style: stiletto

What's your favorite shoe style: Thigh boot

Do you wear your heels outside: unfortunately only once

What is:

(a) Your favorite heel height: 5"

(b) Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favorite heel height: at least once a week

(b) Your highest heel height: rarely

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose or stockings only

Anything else you wish to add: Im very thankful to have a very supportive wife who occasionally surprises me with new boots.

Where do you live in Florida?  Would be cool to meet up for coffee sometime...Don

Name: 

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 170 lbs

Shoe size: Women's 10

What's your favourite heel style: Block and wegdes

What's your favourite shoe style: Booties, Boots, open-toe high heel wedge sandals

Do you wear your heels outside: Always and everywhere

What is:

Your favourite heel height: 4.5"

Your highest heel height: 7"

How often do you wear:

Your favourite heel height: Everyday

Your highest heel height: Rarely

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:

Knee high socks with boots and booties.  Bare footed in my sandals.

4 people like this

Welcome to HHP, Cali. We're very close to the same age. I've been wearing heels for about 25+ years now. I love wearing heels and I'm not afraid to show them off for all to see. My wife is totally OK with my heel wearing. We even have a few matching pairs, that we wear out together.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

1 person likes this

Welcome to HHPLACE.  I'm a little late in this post as you have already blended in with the rest of the gang.  It is intriguing having the perspective of a full time heel wearer.

On 4/13/2017 at 3:33 AM, Cali said:

What discipline?

:wavey:

Posted (edited)

Rather not say my discipline.  While I'm not in heels 24/7, I'm in heels more than I'm not in heels. Wearing heels has made my life so much better, I'm so much more happier and my friends have pointed it out. It a quality of life issue to me.  I even have been out dancing in heels.

So being an open male high heel wearer I thought I should join this group.

Edited by Cali
4 people like this

Welcome to our forum Cali,

After seeing where you live I couldn't help but offer this tidbit. I once called 93940 home! I went there in early 1981 and spent 14 months there at DLIFLC on the Presidio in the Navy. Great place and it was an open base back then. The aquarium wasn't there yet but was in the works. I remember how chilly it could be in June and July when inland locations would be fiery hot and how cold the bay was to go swimming. Took my family there in 2012 after visiting SF and showed them around the Peninsula. They liked the Aquarium and the whole area. Then, I took them down Hwy 1 for an amazing scenic ride. We wound up in Mexicali to see their grandmother (wife's mother). Great trip.

I would imagine you could expand your heel wearing to SF since you are close. Wear anything and go anywhere up there for sure. Your confidence and spirits will soar.  HappyinHeels

The road south of Carmel is closed. A bridge got taken out by the storms this year. And about 30 major mudslides before Hearst Castle.

I am an open high heel wearer. Wear them where ever I go.  Australia, Argentina, Chile, ..., LA, Tahoe, S.F., Vail, Denver, Texas,  ....

I was in S.F. a few years ago and a guy selling something on the other side of the sidewalk (by Pier 39 area) shouted out "Prince" and ran over and gave me a fist pump.  I had a group of UCLA students walk pass me and some of the male students come back and tell how brave I am and how "Fly" my heels were (Speedlimit 98 7 inch wedges).

1 person likes this