Jump to content

KneeBooted

Members
  • Content Count

    495
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

KneeBooted last won the day on March 9 2020

KneeBooted had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

682 Totally trusted

About KneeBooted

  • Rank
    Getting Warmed Up

Profile Information

  • Birth Sex
    Male
  • Country
    Newark, CA
  • Hobbies
    Boots, cars, movies, music, books, juggling, just to name a few. Did I mention I love boots?!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I’ll throw a couple of pennies at this. My wife of 6 years is amazing, hands down. From around the time we started dating, I told her of my desire to wear heels, and she has not only been accepting, but encouraging at that. This to me was quite the shocker considering she comes from a Midwest Christian family, because my assumptions were that they could be some of the most judgmental people out there. I’m so glad I was wrong about that! Prior to that, however, I was in an emotionally abusive relationship. One that made me consider getting rid of my heels and wiping out “who I was” be
  2. I watched a couple of reels on Instagram with her walking in those boots. It’s quite impressive how nimble she is, but at the same time, I probably have an extra 80 pounds on her and could not accomplish that feat while looking graceful. 🤣
  3. While I agree with you that there’s a point where boots can be too much, there’s also something to be said for custom fit boots that look and feel great. When you look at what custom fit boots cost from brands like Fernando Berlin, you’re going to be upwards of 350-400 dollars. If I can spend half of that to have a pair of boots in a style I want, knowing they’ll last me for years, I am willing to pony up that expense. Now that’s not to say that you can’t find a great pair of boots that already fit well and will last you a long time without breaking the bank.
  4. Are you on Instagram? Could’ve sworn I saw you post this on there. If so, send a heelo(pun intended)! I’m jeff.in.heels
  5. I would love to know where you live that only charges $75! I tend to agree with you, but with certain boots, especially a good leather boot, you can stretch them some. I had a good conversation about stretching calves with the lady who is altering mine. My wife has larger calves and suffers from this dilemma as well. The cobbler has about 26 years experience and said a good thick leather can usually get about an extra inch out of the calves without any issues. Other materials, etc. she suggested adding an elastic panel which she said she’s done before as well.
  6. I will agree with you 97%. The other 3% is when it is worn that way out of utility. I.E. want to wear those cute pants but legs will get cold, so the higher shaft boots are worn to help keep warm. There is another reason why I’ve worn my knee boots under jeans. Before wearing my knee boots to work over jeans forever and a day ago, I wore them under jeans, if nothing else to still show off the cute style of the toe and heel. One thing I am excited for coming up this fall is how my newly altered boots will look when worn over jeans! I’m blessed with thinner calves which makes it hard t
  7. I don’t think I could call myself a binger at this point, although I do have the same pair of Converse wedge sneakers in 6 different colors. For me, as much as I love the styles that I have, my boots are usually all a brown, gray, or black and don’t come in a variety of colors. There is a ‘but’ coming. But, I do have a pair of boots that I love so much that when I found them in another color on Poshmark, my wife got them for me for our upcoming anniversary. As well, there are a couple of other pairs of boots I recently got that come in other colors that I’d like to have, but I’m
  8. I’ll chime in here since no one has said they’d prefer a pair of boots yet. Growing up, the iconic style I remember was that of a black leather knee high boot with a chunky heel, rounded toe, and no platform. For some reason, that always stuck in my head as the must-have style. I don’t know that I saw them everywhere, but a handful of people I can recall had them, including my mom. That being said, if I had to pick one pair and one pair only, I’d probably continue that idea with a black leather knee high boot. And since it’s our fantasy, I’d love to have feet that fit into Chris
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.