Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Hmmm... Name: Ilikekicks Age:41 Gender: male Location: US Occupation: Home Repairs Height: 5'9" Weight: 150ish lbs Shoe size: 8US mens? What's your favourite heel style: Wedge What's your favourite shoe style: Whatever fits and feels good. Do you wear your heels outside: Yep What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4inches (:wave: Your highest heel height: Dunno, Havent been through all the boxes yet! :smile: How often do you wear: When I go for walks with friends. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Nylon Socks so far. Anything else you wish to add: I wish it would stop raining so I could go on some more walks! :D

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Name: Joe Age: 47 Gender: Male Location: US, Iowa Occupation: Manufacturing Height: 5'10" Weight: To short for my weight Shoe Size: US 10.5, Eu 44 Favorite Heel Style: Stiletto Favorite Shoe Style: Pumps w/ ankle strap Do you wear heels outside: No Favorite Heel Height: 4"-5" Heighest Heel Height: 6" How often do you wear: Not often enough Do you wear socks, nylons, hose or bare feet with your shoes: Nylons or Hose Additional Comments: My Gf is not only accepting but also encouraging of me me wearing Heels, Nylons and lingerie even tho it is only inside the house.

Name: Francois Age: 22 Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Occupation: Full-time Student,Part-time sales assistant Height: 5'5"(168cm) Weight: 90kg Shoe Size: US 11, Eu 44 Favorite Heel Style: Stiletto, wedge Favorite Shoe Style: Thigh high boots Do you wear heels outside: I only wear boots outside Favorite Heel Height: 4"-5" Heighest Heel Height: 5" How often do you wear: Try to wear boots/heels very often. Do you wear socks, nylons, hose or bare feet with your shoes: Nylons,hose or socks with my boots. Additional Comments:

Name: Larry Age:33 Gender: male Location:eastern michigan Occupation: plumber Height:5'7" Weight:190 Shoe size:11 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto, block What's your favourite shoe style: all Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:smile: Your highest heel height:5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: daily for at least 4 hrs (:D Your highest heel height: daily for at least 4 hrs Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: sometimes thin socks but mostly barefoot.

• 1 month later...

Name: Shanna, but everyone calls me Shay. Age: 22 Gender: Female Location: Canada Occupation: Legal Assistant Height: 5'2 Weight: 101lbs Shoe Size: Varies from 8US to 9US depending on the shoe. Favorite Heel Style: Platform Favorite Shoe Style: Peep-toe Do you wear heels outside: Always Favorite Heel Height: 4.5" - 6" Heighest Heel Height: 6" How often do you wear: Daily to work. Do you wear socks, nylons, hose or bare feet with your shoes: Mostly tights, I try to steer clear from bare because I'm so pale and vein-y. Additional Comments: On the hunt for the perfect nude shoe.

Name: Shanna, but everyone calls me Shay.

Height: 5'2

Weight: 101lbs

Shoe Size: Varies from 8US to 9US depending on the shoe.

Favorite Heel Style: Platform

Favorite Shoe Style: Peep-toe

Do you wear heels outside: Always

Favorite Heel Height: 4.5" - 6"

Heighest Heel Height: 6"

How often do you wear: Daily to work.

Do you wear socks, nylons, hose or bare feet with your shoes: Mostly tights, I try to steer clear from bare because I'm so pale and vein-y.

Additional Comments: On the hunt for the perfect nude shoe.

Welcome :) I'm looking for a nude color shoe also, will let you know if i find some good ones :)

• 4 weeks later...

Name: stw8

Height: 5'03" (1.6m)

Weight: 130#

Shoe size: US 7.5 - 8 / EU 38 - 38.5

What's your favourite heel style: single sole stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style:

- closed pointed toe pump

- closed pointed toe slingback

- ankle strap closed toe/peep toe/sandal

Do you wear your heels outside: when I know no one is around

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4"

(:irked: Your highest heel height: 4.25" (I think)

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: couple times a week

(:smile: Your highest heel height: once every couple months

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:

- sheer hosiery (pantyhose, suspender hose)

- opaque tights (tights, thigh highs)

Anything else you wish to add:

- nothing beats the sight of hosiery and heels on a lady

- when I see the foot in a heel and catch the shape of the foot, I try to guess the lady's shoe size

- it would be awesome to try another woman's heels, of course, with their consent, and be cool with it

- I started getting more into the sandal style heels over the last few years

- the inspiration to buy a pair of heels comes when I see it worn; some I can see on display and know I'll like it

- ISO: Chrisitan Louboutin Decoltissimo 100 in navy patent, and Jimmy Choo Disco (there's 2 designs with the same name. This one's a single sole peep-toe heel, with cross straps over the top of the foot, and a closed zipper heel cup) in black leather

Name: AChappel Age: 49 Gender: Male Location: Idaho USA Occupation: Training Development and Delivery Height:6'6' or 1.98m Weight: 350 Shoe size:Womens 14W US I think 48 EU What's your favourite heel style: Chunky, and stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Cosed Toe Round Do you wear your heels outside: yes mostly boots and for working in the yard What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 (:irked: Your highest heel height:5 1/4 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2-3 times a week at home once or twice a year in public (:smile: Your highest heel height:1-2 times month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Hose, stockings with shoes, Socks with Boots Anything else you wish to add: So glad I found this site. I feel the need for more shoes if anyone has any ideas where I can go to try some on in NW US Message me privately. Maybe we can meet.

About time I got around to doing this... Name: Chris Age: 31 Gender: M Location: UK (Central) Occupation: IT Consultant Height: 5foot 10 Weight: 14stone 5 Shoe size: EU41/42 / UK7.5/8 What's your favorite heel style: Stiletto What's your favorite shoe style: Court/Pump Do you wear your heels outside: When ever I have a spare minute What is: (a) Your favorite heel height: 4" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5" without platform, 5.5"with. How often do you wear: (a) Your favorite heel height: Daily (:smile: Your highest heel height: Weekly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Tights/hose, daily Anything else you wish to add: Missus hates the idea of me heeling! The shame :irked:

Name: N/A Age: 26 Gender: M Location: Belgium Occupation: N/A Height: 1m80 Weight: unknown Shoe size: 44 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: boot Do you wear your heels outside: not yet What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:irked: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: as often as I can (:smile: Your highest heel height: same Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks Anything else you wish to add: nope

Name:pumplove Age: 24 Gender: male Location: currently in Iraq Occupation: US Army Height: 5' 7'' Weight: 180 on a good day Shoe size: 10-11 US. What's your favourite heel style:i love pumps/anklestrap What's your favourite shoe style:pumps, boots, anything with a heel Do you wear your heels outside: only done it once or twice What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4-5in (:smile: Your highest heel height:5in How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:once or twice ever (:smile: Your highest heel height: whenever I can around the house Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:bare or hose Anything else you wish to add: Till next time :irked:

• 1 month later...

Name: James Age: 21 Gender: Male Location: Vicenza, Italy Occupation: Interpreter, U.S. Air Force Height: 5'' 7'' Weight: 165 lbs Shoe size: US 9/Italian 42 What's your favourite heel style: Not too thin, high, hits well the floor What's your favourite shoe style: Traditional black pumps, boots and sandals Do you wear your heels outside: Nope. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: Between 4'' and 4''2' (:) Your highest heel height: I think I saw a 5''-something once How often do you wear: Never wore (a) Your favourite heel height: N/A (:silly: Your highest heel height: N/A Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks. Anything else you wish to add: "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." That's all I had to say, your Honor. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Name: LoveheelsAge: 50's Gender: Male (I think)

Height: 6'2"Weight: 300

Shoe size: US 12-14

What's your favourite heel style: Stilletto

What's your favourite shoe style: nothing specific

Do you wear your heels outside: Once or twice

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 5-6 inch

(:smile: Your highest heel height: 6 inch

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: when I'm home

(:penitent: Your highest heel height: once a week

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Pantyhose different shades

Anything else you wish to add: Its a great feeling to wear lively shoes that are surprisingly more comfortable than mens boring shoes. Next on the agenenda is to start builing outfits to go with my shoes.:smile:

Location: Rhode Island USA Occupation: Transpotation industry, travel the US frequently Height: 5'8 170 55yrs male Shoe size: US 11-12 womens What's your favourite heel style: Stilletto What's your favourite shoe style: BOOTS Do you wear your heels outside: Occasionally What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4-6" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5.5" How often do you wear: most everyday Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: gym socks or barefoot you wish to add: I am so happy to have found this site. Absolutely love wearing sexy boots, can handle 5" heels fairly well, but want to master higher heels with the ultimate goal of being able to be proud and confident in my boots publicly I am really looking forward to getting together with like minded guys, confidence in numbers for me!.:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, Name: Matt Age: 39 Gender: Male (Straight) Location: Adelaide, Australia Occupation: Manager Height: 6"1 Weight: 83kg Shoe size: 11US What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Closed toe pump (black) Do you wear your heels outside: Rarely have the chance. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: try to slip on my only pair of heels once a week. (:smile: Your highest heel height: ditto Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: barefeet, sometimes stockings if I have the time and the inclination. Anything else you wish to add: I seem to go through cycles of buying a pair of heels, wearing them for a while then throwing them out and getting a new pair.

Name: Petra Age: 35 Gender: Female Location: Sweden Occupation: manicure Height:5,3 (162 cm) Weight: 48 kg Shoe size: 37 What's your favourite heel style: stilettoe What's your favourite shoe style: boots Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5In (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6,5In How often do you wear: every day (a) Your favourite heel height: 5in (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6,5in Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add:

• 3 weeks later...

Name:Mike Age:31 Gender:Male Location:Canada Occupation:Dispatcher Height:185 Weight:85Kg Shoe size:US 9 What's your favourite heel style: Block What's your favourite shoe style: Platform Boots Do you wear your heels outside:nope What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:5 (:wave: Your highest heel height:8 (ballet boots) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:as much as possible (:P Your highest heel height:for Bondage play only :smile: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks or barefoot

Name: Danielle Age: 22 Gender: Female Location: NYC Occupation: Financial Analyst Height: 5'1 Weight: 150 Shoe size: 6.5-7.5 What's your favourite heel style: Thin to stiletto heel What's your favourite shoe style: Closed toe, round/almond toe pumps Do you wear your heels outside: Mostly What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4 inches (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Daily (:wave: Your highest heel height: Rarely, special occasions Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Barefeet, I detest stockings Anything else you wish to add: I love patent leather, so shiny!

Name: Marta

Height: 1’80 m - 5’ 11”

Weight: 63,5 kg - 140 lb

Shoe size: 42 EU - 11 USA(w)

What's your favourite heel style: Cowboy heels & Stillettos

What's your favourite shoe style: Cowboy boots & Slingback peeptoes

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 8’5 cms – 3 1/3 inches cowboy boots & 10 cms - 4 inches

(:wave: Your highest heel height: 15 cms - 6 inches

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday

(:P Your highest heel height: Occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Each one of them at the right time

Anything else you wish to add: Spain, great nation :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Mike Age:37 Gender:male Location:GA Occupation:Manager Height:6'3" Weight:180 Shoe size:11 What's your favourite heel style:stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:boots Do you wear your heels outside:no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4" (:smile: Your highest heel height:5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:once per week (:wave: Your highest heel height:once a month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Martin Age: 36 (see on the side bar) Gender: (see on the side bar) Location: (see on the side bar) Occupation: medical profession Height: 169 Weight: 75 Shoe size: 39/40 What's your favourite heel style: Platform with 6" heel / Ballets What's your favourite shoe style: Various Do you wear your heels outside: YES, with pleasure! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6" with platform (:smile: Your highest heel height: Ballet How often do you wear: as often as I can, but at least once a week (a) Your favourite heel height: see above (:wave: Your highest heel height: see above Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings Anything else you wish to add: 1) I'd like to get in touch with more people who share my faible for high heels. 2) I'd like to be locked in ballet boots and then made to walk in public for an unknown period of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Alan Age:37 Gender:male Location:uk Occupation:self employed Height:5ft 9 inches Weight:95kg Shoe size:uk 9 What's your favourite heel style:wedge,wooden heels What's your favourite shoe style:mules,sandals,clogs Do you wear your heels outside:yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4 inch (:smile: Your highest heel height:5inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:several times a week (:wave: Your highest heel height:occasionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add:Stockings,tights or bare foot. I Never wear socks with heels

Name:Mao Age:33 Gender:male Location:italy Occupation:expt manager Height:1.75ml Weight:97 Shoe size:euro 41 - 42 it depends on the shoe What's your favourite heel style:wedge,wooden heels, platforms, stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:mules,sandals,clogs, wedges, pumps, boots Do you wear your heels outside:yes but on rare occasions, I am working on wearing them more What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4.5 - 5 inch (:smile: Your highest heel height:4.5 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every day when I get home (:wave: Your highest heel height:every day when I get home Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks/ bare fet

Name:Michael J Hinch Age:Stopped counting but DOB 8 Mar 1951 does not change Gender:Mostly male but sometimes I want to be a lesbian when I grow up Location:Orange 92866 Occupation:Now on disability but have done machinist, Electronic tech, Programmer, Refrigeration, Valve and ring job. Video production. and a few others. Height:74 Inch without heels Weight:145 lbs +-5 Shoe size:Women's 11aaa or 43 What's your favorite heel style:Something that does not slant down too much. If the heel is two inch and under it can be level at its top. What's your favorite shoe style:There is no one kind of favorite, Sandals for the hot weather, Camel toe booties for the water, Knee-high lace-up with no zip. Maybe there is an all around favorite. Leather. Do you wear your heels outside:All the time, however some of the highest fashion like the stiletto variety not to certain places. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:two to four inch (:smile: Your highest heel height:Five inch for any regular use. How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:Every day. (:wave: Your highest heel height:At least a few times a year. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add:

Not at all like the pix that is a single toed hoof not at all like a camel. The name came from a published picture of Sara Jessica Parker. The heeled boots had the big toe separated from the rest and really did look like a camel foot. And besides all that I do not remember camel having and hoof. But when I do get to see one of those animals the thing that I notice is the two toes.

Name: Dan N Age: 54 Gender: Male Location: WI Occupation: Nuclear Power Height: 72" Weight: 245 and lowering (trying at least) Shoe size: Mens 12 Womens 14 to 15 depending on style What's your favourite heel style: block for boots stilleto for pumps/sandles What's your favourite shoe style: Knee high boot Do you wear your heels outside: Used to. Wife has major issues What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2 to 3 " boots 4 to 5" shoes (:smile: Your highest heel height: 3" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: none any more (:wave: Your highest heel height: None any more Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings Anything else you wish to add: I also like to wear other very specific womens clothes. Leather skirts and pants, hip hugger panties and PVC raincoats.