Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name: Vince Age: 28 Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Occupation: IT Height: 189cm Weight: 76kg Shoe size: 8-9 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: classic pumps, ankle boots, ballet boots Do you wear your heels outside: not really so far... only in the dark on a very quiet road What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5.5" - 6" (:wave: Your highest heel height: ballets How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: at least once a week! (:) Your highest heel height: close to the same Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: depends on the mood I'm in! Anything else you wish to add: I love skirts with my heels, but outside it's always been long pants so far...

For the sake of being able to understand each other internationally I might suggest that heights be quoted in cm and weights in kg. If one wants to use local units (e.g., feet, inches, lbs, or stone) those quantities could be put in parentheses. Here are my stats: Name: John H Age: 58 Gender: Male Location: Rockwall, Texas USA Occupation: Unemployed software engineer Height: 178 cm (5' 10") Weight: 95 kg (210 lbs) Shoe size: 11 W (USA women's size) What's your favourite heel style: stiletto (even though I don't have a pair yet) What's your favourite shoe style: Sandals for the summertime. Will get pumps when it gets cooler. Do you wear your heels outside: Yes. I go to stores wearing the heels What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: Just started heeling and have not formed any opinions. (:wave: Your highest heel height: Same. How often do you wear: Almost every day Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Bare feet with my wedge sandals. Anything else you wish to add: Wear a knee high denim skirt everywhere unless I have to wear pants.

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off.

Name:Harry

Height:6'

Weight:250

Shoe size:12

What's your favourite heel style:stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style:boots

Do you wear your heels outside:yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height:4"

(:wave: Your highest heel height:5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height:everyday

(:) Your highest heel height:3to4 times a week

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:I always wear hose

Anything else you wish to add:

not right now

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Mike Age: 32 Gender: Male Location: Warwickshire, England Occupation: Prismatic Engineer Height: 5'10" Weight: 12st (170lbs) Shoe size: UK 9.5 (ER43) What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Boots Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5.5 - 6" (:wave: Your highest heel height: 8" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (:) Your highest heel height: Sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings & Bare feet

• 1 month later...

Name:Paul Age:54 Gender:male Location:new jersey, USA Occupation:commercial construction Height:5'9 Weight:157 lbs Shoe size: 9-10 women's US What's your favourite heel style:stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: strappy sandal Do you wear your heels outside: occassionally when no one else is around What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 1/2 inch (:) Your highest heel height: 5 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: daily (:) Your highest heel height: weekly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet or knee high hose, depends on weather Anything else you wish to add: am looking foreward to when I no longer have to be a secret wearer

Geo ,Age 45 ,male, Pennsylvania, Shoe size 11 (stretch) 12 in (non stretch) Stilletto hels are great, Knee high boots but would love to have thigh high ones, Worn heels out once.Favorite comfy heel is 4 inches and highest heel is 5 inches, Wear heels once a week in house, nosocks to light sox, Love to talk and ask for advice from men and women about wearing boots.

• 2 weeks later...

Name:James Age:61 Gender:male Location: North West uk Occupation:semi retired Height:5'9 Weight:chunky Shoe size: 10 What's your favourite heel style:stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: black court shoe Do you wear your heels outside: working at it What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inch (:) Your highest heel height: 5 inch with platform How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: weekly (:) Your highest heel height: weekend Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings

Steve/ Lyn Age: 58 location Pa/DE Occupation professional Ht 5'9 wt: 171 lb Shoe size: 10 /11 us classic pumps ankle boots Wear to park almost ever day.highest heel to park 4" in home playtime 5 to 6" look forward to making many new friends

• 1 month later...

Name: Gary Age: 46 Gender: Male Location: East Midlands UK Occupation: Profesional Height: 5'8'' Weight: 85kg Shoe size: uk 8 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: varied no particular favorite Do you wear your heels outside: not yet What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5'' (:wave: Your highest heel height: 7''- no platform How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: as often a possible (:( Your highest heel height: bedroom only Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add: bare feet or stockings

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off. Name: Andy Age: 37 Gender: male Location: Sweden Occupation: Sales Height: 1,84m Weight: 79 kg Shoe size: ~UK 9 / US 11 / EU 42.5-43 What's your favourite heel style: What's your favourite shoe style: Do you wear your heels outside: Not yet... What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: ~5-6 inch (:( Your highest heel height: 8" (with 4" platform) / ~7" without How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: weekly (;-) Your highest heel height: occasionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Depends on the footwear, but prefer stay-ups in most heels Anything else you wish to add: New/reborn into this, but love female skirts and dresses with some footwear (and male jeans/t-shirt with other :wave:) Looking forward to making new friends, buying lots of new footwear (to me, not just my wife :( and preferably coming out to her, and perhaps outside...

Name:Johan

Height:1. 68cm

Weight: 75kg

Shoe size: UK 8

What's your favourite heel style: stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: Semi ankle stiletto boot

Do you wear your heels outside: working at it.

Saturday I ventured it out in a pair of slip on stilettos 4” with “ platform under my jeans that was quite long, and went shopping with my wife. Back in the car she said that she noticed that I was wearing the heels, my excuse was that I forgot to take them off.

On Sunday I went shopping by myself and did it again, no one did even notice.

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inch

(:( Your highest heel height: 5 inch with platform, would like to get some higher.

How often do you wear:

(a) your favourite heel height: Every day after work and every weekend

(:( your highest heel height: 4 ½”

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Knee highs and ankle highs.

Between my wife and I (we wear the same size shoe) we have about 50 pairs of different type of shoes, the stilettos are all mine as she does not like to wear them, she like wedges more.

We go and buy shoes together she try them on and we take them home.:wave:

Name: stefano Age: 36 Gender: Male Location: North Italy Occupation: Employee Height: 5'5'', 177 cm Weight: 80 kg Shoe size: 43 EUR What's your favourite heel style: atm, Chunky Heels What's your favourite shoe styles: atm, Ankle Boots Do you wear your heels outside: Usually, not. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:wave: Your highest heel height: 7" (ballet) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Once a week (:( Your highest heel height: Once a Month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings

Name: Gary

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 85kg

Shoe size: uk 8

What's your favourite shoe style: varied no particular favorite

Do you wear your heels outside: not yet

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 5''

(:wave: Your highest heel height: 7''- no platform

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: as often a possible

(:( Your highest heel height: bedroom only

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:

Anything else you wish to add: bare feet or stockings

Hi there Gary, is that your feet in those beautiful shoes.

Name: Lou

Height: 6'

Weight: 255

Shoe size: US-12

What's your favourite heel style: High

What's your favourite shoe style: Peep, Sandal gotta see the toes.

Do you wear your heels outside: No

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: ~

(:( Your highest heel height: ~

How often do you wear: No

(a) Your favourite heel height: ~

(:( Your highest heel height: ~

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Hose

Anything else you wish to add: No, Thank you. :wave:

Name:Heelster for now - If we meet, that's different. Age: close to 50, but not there yet. Gender: Male Location: US Midwest close to Lake Erie - Rural Occupation: To many possibilites. CNC Machinist today. Height: About 5'10" Weight: Too much Shoe size: Womens 10 What's your favourite heel style: - Underslung western boots for over 40 years - High Wedge - Stiletto or similar What's your favourite shoe style: Not sure yet. Do you wear your heels outside: Only started recently - boots for now. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:To be determined (:wave: Your highest heel height: 7 1/2" platform How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: (:( Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: - Thigh hi's and stockings are good, and I have a preference for VS Bikini's and thongs. Anything else you wish to add Hetero - married with children - Never would have quessed I'd be wearing heels and thigh hi's two years ago.

Never would have quessed I'd be wearing heels and thigh hi's two years ago.

Greetings Heelster :-)

Just curious: May I ask you what made you start wearing heels ?

(If you already replied to this question in another thread please post a link to your post)

(I don't want to hijaak this thread...)

Greetings Heelster :-)

Just curious: May I ask you what made you start wearing heels ?

(If you already replied to this question in another thread please post a link to your post)

(I don't want to hijaak this thread...)

I have mentioned it elswhere, but hec if I can find it.

Over the years, I have purchased 'evening wear' for the little lady, but could rarely ever get her into it. She used to wear heels occasionally early on, but these days, forget it - ain't happening - kills her feet something fierce. She's also on the short side which means all those hot stockings really don't fit well.

Last year about this time, I made some comment about all the kids gone, lets have some fun, spice things up - - Yada Yada yada - - and she replied something like;

" If you like that stuff so much, why don't you wear it "

Well that got my brain rolling, so over the next couple months I took inventory, and pulled the items that I know would fit me. The only pair of heels she still owns were a nice simple pump in Orange, virtually brand new, but a size 6 - - Not gonna work, so off to the thrift store. I had determined that I was supposed to be a womens shoe size 10 which shouldn't be that bad, and lucky for me I found a virtually new pair of Ellie M-Joliet sandals in black. http://www.ellieshoes.com/pic/M-Juliet-large.jpg and they fit perfectly. I also picked up a pair of peep toe wedge pumps in black, of which I have no idea who makes them, but they are wonderful. Next I hit the skirt aisle and went hunting for a mini skirt. I hit the jackpot with a 11" LEI washed demin mini that fit perfectly.

Over the years, I had purchased some realy nice thigh hi's, but she never wore them. I confiscated them all along with all the skimpy string bikini's and thongs mostly from Victoria's Secret. Lucky for me they all fit (and boy are they more comfortable than jockey's and tiddy whitey's.)

I selected a pair of black sheer thigh hi's with some fuzzy pattern and rhinestones up the side out of the existing collection (can't find these anymore or I would buy a couple spare pairs) and a thong from the VS collection, and I was ready for my Valentines day surprise. Oh - - and a basic black bow tie.

Needless to say, she got the surprise of her life. Talk about me being nervous as hell, it was a sheer miracle I could stay on my feet (but I had plenty of practice before hand, so only the nerves were at issue) You have no idea what the response is gonna be, but lucky for me, it went far better than I ever imagined.

As a reference, I'm no stranger to the Lingerie departments. Over the years, all the nieces and sisters always expected me to buy their christmas presents. (don't recall how it all started, but I believe it had something to do with getting underwear for christmas, and I played a prank on the wife's sister) I knew what styles each one liked, so it was always panties for christmas from me. Always a hoot. Once they had boyfriends and husbands, it was their job - not mine. To this day, none of these guys will go near the lingerie departments unless I'm asked to drag their sorry asses in and help them make the selections.

Since Valentines day, my shoe selection has grown to 10 pairs of shoes and one pair of boots. My selections of stockings, mini skirts, and Victoria's Secret string bikini's and thongs has also grown too (Out with the old undies and in with the new, but I still wear mens string bikini's to work - - just in case.) I still throw the little lady a curve every once in a while, and am planning one for our anniversery later this month (hmmmmmm - - what to wear)

As for public heeling, I have worn the boots under my pants, and have recently picked up a pair of high heel clogs I might attempt sometime. I did do the 'Walk a mile event in some sky high mirrored fucia stripper heels, fishnets and wrap around mini - that was a trip. Otherwise, I'm not likely to venture out in skirts and stocking in the near future. Don't think I've got the whole figure to pull it off cleanly, but I do see heels and jeans as being a realistic possibility out in public. scares the hell out of the little lady of the house, and the girls don't know (I'd lose a few pairs I'm sure) so I limit my venturing to out of town, and by myself away from the local territory.

Here is one of my other surprises - http://www.hhplace.org/guys/1280-partners_thoughts_you_wearing_womens_footwear.html#post258764

• 1 month later...

Name: Age: 30 Gender: M Location: Canada Occupation: Height: 5'6" Weight: 145lb Shoe size: 10.5-11 (women's) What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pumps Do you wear your heels outside: no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:) Your highest heel height: 4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: only have one pair, and wear them at least a bit around the house each day (:lmao: Your highest heel height: "" Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: often sheer hosiery, sometimes tights Anything else you wish to add: I don't think I would have gotten in to this if my wife hadn't been supportive of my off-the-cuff suggestion for me to include heels in my intimate wear. So, I thank her for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Name:Heelman for now Age: 41 Gender: Male Location: Cumbria, NW England Occupation: Railway Height: 6'0 Weight: 15'11 Shoe size: UK9/10 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Classic pump / strappy high heel Do you wear your heels outside:Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4inch (:silly: Your highest heel height: 5 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Quite often (:unsure: Your highest heel height: Sometimes (Specail events) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:hose or bare feet Anything else you wish to add: Usually wear heels whilst dressed in male clothing, occasional crossdress for events, wife knows and is sort of ok with it.

Age: 30 Gender: Male Location: Colombia Occupation: Engineer Height: 5'9'', 175 cm Weight: 91 kg Shoe size: 10-11 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe styles: Sandals Do you wear your heels outside: Nope. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:silly: Your highest heel height: 4.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Once a week (:unsure: Your highest heel height: Twice a month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Barefeet I live with my GF and a year ago i woudn't have considered the possibility of using heels while she's around, i didn't even have heels back then.

Name: Nicole Age: 24 Gender: Female Location: Kansas Occupation: Teacher Height: 5'1 Weight: 106 Shoe size: 6.5 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps Do you wear your heels outside: Of course What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5-6" (:silly: Your highest heel height: 9" (ballet), 6.5" non platform, 8.5" platform How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5 days a week (:unsure: Your highest heel height: once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings most typically Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Skirts N. Hose Age: 35 Gender: male Location: Arizona Occupation: professional Height: 5'10" Weight: too much Shoe size: US women's 9-9.5 in most brands/styles What's your favorite heel style: stiletto What's your favorite shoe style: pump (closed or peep toe) Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favorite heel height: 4" (:silly: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favorite heel height: 3-4 times per week (:unsure: Your highest heel height: less frequently Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose, always Anything else you wish to add: I prefer to wear my heels with skirts and dresses.

• 2 weeks later...

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off.

Name:Larry

Height:5'11

Weight:250lb

Shoe size:11 in Mules and 12 in pumps

What's your favourite heel style:Mules with a 4" heel

What's your favourite shoe style:Realy like Mules and Pumps

Do you wear your heels outside:Mules

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height:4"

(:silly: Your highest heel height:5"

How often do you wear:Every day and some nites.

(a) Your favourite heel height:3"

(:unsure: Your highest heel height:4"

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Depends on what kind of mood I'm in at the time. And what pair of shoes I'm going to put on.

In the morning I get up and slip on a pair of 3" mules and do my morning thing. In the after noon I will slip on my cloggs to spend time on the computer. And at the end of day I might put some hose on and a pair of 4" or 5" heels to work on my walk. Thats about it.

Name:Gru

Height:5'11"

Weight:245

Shoe size:11

What's your favourite heel style:stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style:Pumps,Boots & Mules

Do you wear your heels outside:Not much.

What is: Just around the house.

(a) Your favourite heel height:3in to 4in.

(:-? Your highest heel height:5in

How often do you wear:Every day.

(a) Your favourite heel height:3in.

(:) Your highest heel height:4in.

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:All of the above.

I have loved high heels from the age 7, so that means I have been wearing heels off and on for 60 years. :silly: And I'm still learning.:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Name:... Age:ageless Gender:Male Location:UK Occupation:Tattoo artist/ leathersmith Height:6'4 Weight:240 Shoe size:10-11uk What's your favourite heel style:platform and chunky What's your favourite shoe style: boots...demonias Do you wear your heels outside: 3inch ones everyday, never wear flats. What is:. (a) Your favourite heel height:3-6inch (:silly: Your highest heel height:6.5 inch

• 1 month later...

Name: Jayson B Age:29 Gender: male Location: Sri Lanka Occupation: Engineer Height: 6' 1" Weight: 80kg Shoe size: 10.5 US What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps, sandals, mules, peeptoe Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4inch and higher (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6 inch How often do you wear: When ever possible (a) Your favourite heel height: 4inch (:D Your highest heel height: 5inch Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Barefeet Anything else you wish to add:

Name: JayJay

Height:5'8”

Weight:77kg

Shoe size:8 UK

What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps ,Boots & Mules

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes with my wife.

(a) Your favourite heel height:3in to 4in.

(:smile: Your highest heel height:5in

How often do you wear: Every day before work and after work.

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4”.

(:D Your highest heel height: 5”.

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: All of the above.

• 3 weeks later...

I only just saw this section here or I would have tried filling it in before.

Name: Christine

Occupation: Currently doing Document Control (assisting mostly), but was employed to do Technical Documentation (in the IT group). Want to get into OCM (Organisational Change Management because my best friend does that and she makes more money :smile:).

Height: 168 cms (about 5'6")

Weight: 57 kilo (trying to get back down to 54, I used to cycle a lot but not so much in the last couple of years, need to get back into it)

Shoe size: 38 (7-7.5)

What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: Changes but I had thing about slides in my teens and I still think slides are seriously sexy but they are hard to wear (my heel just never seems to stay on the heel properly). Not into full platforms that much but semi-plats are okay (with up to 1/2" of platform). My current favourites are a pair of orange C'est Bon that are sort of slides but they have a heel cup that keeps my heels in place. Sort of the perfect slides in a way. I have them on in the posting picture.

Do you wear your heels outside: Totally ... any excuse.

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: It varies with the shoe but about 4".

(:wave: Your highest heel height: Had to go measure them ... a pair of Tony Bianco semi-plat nude (skin coloured) peep toes ... 5.5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Any excuse and often without an excuse.

(:( Your highest heel height: Rarely. I have only worn the Bianco heels out three times.

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Mostly always bare feet. Like most teens I have done the stockings and garter thing a few times and in winter I sometimes were hose. Not that it gets really that cold in Perth (never goes below zero centigrade at night and days never even get under about 15C (60F)).

Anything else you wish to add: Lately I have a thing about going grocery shopping in heels. It's kind of exciting. I take all new heels grocery shopping at least once. Makes grocery shopping even something to look forward to sort of.

Sorry for the bolding and underlining ... but documentation is what I do and it seemed to need it :D

Christine.

Nice heels in the photo , Welcome :wave:

I only just saw this section here or I would have tried filling it in before.

Name: Christine

Occupation: Currently doing Document Control (assisting mostly), but was employed to do Technical Documentation (in the IT group). Want to get into OCM (Organisational Change Management because my best friend does that and she makes more money :smile:).

Height: 168 cms (about 5'6")

Weight: 57 kilo (trying to get back down to 54, I used to cycle a lot but not so much in the last couple of years, need to get back into it)

Shoe size: 38 (7-7.5)

What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: Changes but I had thing about slides in my teens and I still think slides are seriously sexy but they are hard to wear (my heel just never seems to stay on the heel properly). Not into full platforms that much but semi-plats are okay (with up to 1/2" of platform). My current favourites are a pair of orange C'est Bon that are sort of slides but they have a heel cup that keeps my heels in place. Sort of the perfect slides in a way. I have them on in the posting picture.

Do you wear your heels outside: Totally ... any excuse.

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: It varies with the shoe but about 4".

(:( Your highest heel height: Had to go measure them ... a pair of Tony Bianco semi-plat nude (skin coloured) peep toes ... 5.5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Any excuse and often without an excuse.

(B) Your highest heel height: Rarely. I have only worn the Bianco heels out three times.

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Mostly always bare feet. Like most teens I have done the stockings and garter thing a few times and in winter I sometimes were hose. Not that it gets really that cold in Perth (never goes below zero centigrade at night and days never even get under about 15C (60F)).

Anything else you wish to add: Lately I have a thing about going grocery shopping in heels. It's kind of exciting. I take all new heels grocery shopping at least once. Makes grocery shopping even something to look forward to sort of.

Sorry for the bolding and underlining ... but documentation is what I do and it seemed to need it :D

Christine.