Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

12 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

That's pretty novel @Jkrenzer. Is that patent gray? Pretty cool. 

On another note, I like getting new tires, but I hate paying for them. Another item, like car batteries, where the price increases in the last 10 years have been university-like in their magnitude. 

I feel like tires have been steady, but now that you mention it, lead acid battery prices do seem to be climbing rapidly.  I wonder if it is due to demand from other applications.  I noticed a solar panel system using an array of these batteries for energy storage, and the replacement cost of those is quite high too.  So much for renewable energy.  

7 hours ago, Puffer said:

Great boots!   Can we see some more pics, please?   I'm sure you've commented before, but what reaction do you get when wearing your stilettos in public, given that your appearance and activity is otherwise unexceptional?

I did have a girl sheepishly photo me with her cell using her boyfriend as cover. I didn't react anyway, not worth the seen. I did like it though. No other comments. Later went to a Ford dealer service shop, in and out, then some shoe shopping at a local thrift. No comments in any of those places. OK, by me.

Does this indicate a latent (or latex) rubber fetish?   I think we should be told!   :anxious:

These are leather patent, not rubber. I wore them and often wear heels of this height (no platform). These would be considered fetish heels by many, but not me. The boots look great and feel great. The inside however is peeling, not well made. I fine with it as it can't be seen externally.

On 3/1/2019 at 6:28 PM, spotgrot said:

I great look I'm in NC also

Say hi I'm in nc

On 2/18/2019 at 6:56 PM, bailey said:

Totally agree...my favorite combination. A casual look but with the right colors and styles...a great look.

20190218_195423.jpg

Very cute

On 3/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, Jkrenzer said:

At the Wal-Mart tire center right now awaiting new tires.

5.25" highest heel ankle boots. Surprisingly good fit.

155205034384279271183.jpg

Those look very good. Maybe some more pics from them?

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2019 at 6:45 PM, fashionablefun said:

Another freestyle fashion contribution. I've worn these out and about with some frequency. F21Bup.thumb.jpg.e27412cfc33be3972cccb18e175fbd49.jpg

Love the texture on these!  This style seems quite popular with the fashion crowd lately too.

• Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

These are my overknees that I love to wear with faux leather pants

I have a full picture of myself in those but it may break forum rules (I'm wearing a corset). I'll try to post more when I got other ones.

They are made in Brazil from Victor Viccenza.

Round toes and 5 inch stiletto heels, I love the feeling on legs.

Never put them in the streets, I should be doing it soon.

image.png.6899a33c56e4928f7875388234e0ebdd.png image.png.d92b567123c10cce49b53a21a9da8867.pngimage.png.bd289df902fe220c5143d77d8e98c329.png

These ones had a lot of street wear, they're from Fernando Berlin and they're thigh highs. When in full freestyle mode, I wear them out of pants. When in moslty guy mode, I wear under jeans like this:

image.png

I was waiting to get tattooed in the last picture, before that I went to a grocery store and a bank. I remember hearing someone on the street say something. Nothing valuable, really.

• Like 2

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

44 minutes ago, spikesmike said:

Flavio : I am confused. What is it you are afraid to post ? I am wearing Heels, Corsets, Hose, Skirts in 50% of my postings.

In my picture, the corset was in full display and it was a too fetishistic of an image to put on the forum. I love myself more when the corset is hidden under a jacket or vest, with just a small part of it showing off. I'd say that it wasn't an acceptable streetwear outfit (not even for a regular girl), so it doesn't fit here.

I promise a full picture as soon as I take it, in an appropriate attire.

44 minutes ago, spikesmike said:

DSCF5250.thumb.JPG.5603f617f8708f0496d5f97369ce1d44.JPG

It took me a while to figure out that you're wearing a corset underneath your polo shirt.

Let me say that I love love love your sense of fashion and appreciate every picture you send to us here spikesmike :)

The skirt is stunning and goes well with your hosiery and heels. I'd say that you're in a perfect outfit for a Sunday barbecue.

7 hours ago, flavio said:

Today's boots. These get a lot of wear, borderline guys/girls boots. Not high heels but I like them a lot under jeans.

P_20190323_101230_vHDR_On.thumb.jpg.f67b9414a9d4aedc34c6755bfd9b5eac.jpg

I agree, those are great boots, classic design, love the perfect levis also

1 hour ago, Rockpup said:

I’m usually out wearing boots, but so far no issues out wearing pumps. 

A86CF3A9-0545-433C-B8CC-8132335F84F7.jpeg

Looking GREAT

15 hours ago, flavio said:

Today's boots. These get a lot of wear, borderline guys/girls boots. Not high heels but I like them a lot under jeans.

P_20190323_101230_vHDR_On.thumb.jpg.f67b9414a9d4aedc34c6755bfd9b5eac.jpg

Nice boots!  The shape and thick soles look just like dress cowboy boots that are fairly common for men to wear here.  Not borderline fashion at all - it’s a nice look.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Nice boots!  The shape and thick soles look just like dress cowboy boots that are fairly common for men to wear here.  Not borderline fashion at all - it’s a nice look.  

Yes, they come from the men's department and are made in Mexico. The question is that they look a lot like common girls boots around here so I like to wear them to push my limits yet on the safe side. Some people already said rocker look to me. They're sold also as biker boots in France.

I feel very exclusive because never saw anyone with the same style on the streets, so they are a personal favorite to make my own style.

All these prove that fashion has no gender and is made up by people's mind, and it depends a lot on local culture.

• Like 2

That's how I like to street wear corsets @spikesmike, a proper yet powerful look. Boots are my favourites Fernando Berlin model 112. Comfy. Beautiful. Classy. Stable for the cobblestoned Paris.

I have been out on the streets like this a couple of times, a bit different look with a longer and thicker jacket, faux leather pants, detached hair and polished nails.

This is different, just my relaxing outfit for today's' working from home.

image.thumb.png.1c3be150ada4b6922695af0b9a8daabc.pngimage.thumb.png.da1fd95f9bd5d82caf0a3045d01f9417.pngimage.thumb.png.8026cc8ac7ad2ba0983204078ee3c7d1.png

For those who matters: I'm not wearing fake boobs, I have some gynecomastia. Long torso corsets can be very convenient for guys like me.

• Like 4

@flavioI love combination of jacket, jeans and long boots. Looking powerful and comfy too. Don't worry about Your gynecomastia. I have it too and with proper outfit for example close-fit tshirt it can make Your chest look way way better and even more masculine than "normal" guys have. Many times some dudes from gym asked me what I do with my chest, and I'm  always replying to them "Estrogen baby!". They look confused and I bet they're wondering what supplement is it.

In the end of the day, we are who we are. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, WenHH said:

I love combination of jacket, jeans and long boots. Looking powerful and comfy too. Don't worry about Your gynecomastia. I have it too and with proper outfit for example close-fit tshirt it can make Your chest look way way better and even more masculine than "normal" guys have. Many times some dudes from gym asked me what I do with my chest, and I'm  always replying to them "Estrogen baby!". They look confused and I bet they're wondering what supplement is it.

Thanks for the compliments WenHH (by the way, I love your avatar).

I was sad when I was younger because of bullying, I carry my "breasts" since a very young age, at 12 as I can remember. It was an issue when going to swimming classes.

Today, I really don't care about gynecomastia, as you've said, it's who I am, and it's great for wearing corsets because I have something to fill them up :) . And I really don't care if I look like a man or a woman, I look like Flavio :D . No one looks like me, I'm unique!

I just explained about it because I know that fake boobs have caused stress around here, so I decided to make clear that mine are natural ;)

Edited by flavio
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, flavio said:

Thanks for the compliments WenHH (by the way, I love your avatar).

I was sad when I was younger because of bullying, I carry my "breasts" since a very young age, at 12 as I can remember. It was an issue when going to swimming classes.

Today, I really don't care about gynecomastia, as you've said, it's who I am, and it's great for wearing corsets because I have something to fill them up :) . And I really don't care if I look like a man or a woman, I look like Flavio :D . No one looks like me, I'm unique!

I just explained about it because I know that fake boobs have caused stress around here, so I decided to make clear that mine are natural ;)

Yeah I know why You explained it. Forum rules, are forum rules. I was also bullied because I looked in school like that green monster from Monster INC. I was short with skinny legs and breasts. Now I have 186 cm and my chest got longer and bigger. Still got skinny legs after my mom but with muscles. I like corsets too but never found matching one for me. 

I'm still laughing that I'm still looking like that monster Mike I think his name was, but after steroids treatment :D

8 hours ago, WenHH said:

Yeah I know why You explained it. Forum rules, are forum rules. I was also bullied because I looked in school like that green monster from Monster INC. I was short with skinny legs and breasts. Now I have 186 cm and my chest got longer and bigger. Still got skinny legs after my mom but with muscles.

I'm 2,03 (without heels). I was called Frankenstein. Or mountain. Light pole. And other stuff. Sad. Today those guys aren't part of my life. I grew up, made a family, have a career. They don't. I won.

I like corsets too but never found matching one for me. 

Buying corsets on online stores is not an easy task. I had to study and read a lot on how good corsets work. After taking measures and discussing a lot with vendors, it was ok.

Of the shelf corsets are hard too fit, if you have the means, go to a good corsetier or corsetiere that will tailor make one for you.

I'm still laughing that I'm still looking like that monster Mike I think his name was, but after steroids treatment :D

Mike is an example of how monsters should behave, so take it as a compliment ;)

Edited by flavio