gj

Who has bought some new shoes

9 hours ago, Rowland said:

I've just taken delivery of these 5" heeled sandals from Amazon. They're really easy to wear and I'm a little bit in love with them :)

48297808302_8508488704_k.thumb.jpg.9d0ad3655901624658220bf98297872a.jpg

Love this so much. 

13 hours ago, Rowland said:

I've just taken delivery of these 5" heeled sandals from Amazon. They're really easy to wear and I'm a little bit in love with them :)

48297808302_8508488704_k.thumb.jpg.9d0ad3655901624658220bf98297872a.jpg

WOW!!!! I hope that whole outfit is for going  out on the town.  I would so where that out on the town!   

Hi

bought new booties from Deichmann.

likeheels

20190718_124352-2.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/22/2019 at 2:26 PM, likeheels said:

Hi

bought new booties from Deichmann.

likeheels

20190718_124352-2.jpg

These look great! 

I like cork wedge Sandals and I like very hig heels.
So most of time the cork wedges have a high heel but a high plateau as well.

My wish was something really high but walkable.
By random I cam across a shop in Aliexpress which have some cork wedge high heels, but for me not high enough.
So I decided to ask the shop Manager if they can customize a wedge heel and he said: Y E S

So I gave him the püicture of the heels from his shop and asked for the customization and he said: NO PROBLEM
and the Price with $76,- was quite nice.

So here we go
cork wedges Size EU12
Heel 18cm
plateau 2cm
and I am very happy with them.
They are a bit difficult to walk in but this is something I really enjoy:

IMAG1565-klein.jpg

• Like 9

Went up to our land in far northern Wisconsin and stopped at Nordstrom Rack on the way and bought these! Clearance price of course. Just basic cognac coloured wedge sandals with a 5"/12 cm heel. They're branded "14th and Union" which I have never bought before. I wore them the rest of the trip. I also wore them on the way home. Very cumfy indeed.  HinH

IMG_4385.jpg

• Like 4

@HappyinHeels they look great. Very sharp and glad they are comfy as well. Am sure you'll get a lot of good use out of them. 

@chrigi-ch congrats on your buy as well. I like high wedges as well, but these are probably beyond my comfort level. They have the benefit of looking like "normal" heels, and not far down the fetish route. Do you mind sharing the store link? Enjoy!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, chrigi-ch said:

@jeremy1986 thanky you, yes  they look „normal“ despite the hight and how steep the foot is in the heels.

the shop is: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/112805

Thanks!

Some really nice wedges there, but am afraid that at $50+, they are above my budget

Edited by jeremy1986

On 7/27/2019 at 7:05 PM, HappyinHeels said:

Went up to our land in far northern Wisconsin and stopped at Nordstrom Rack on the way and bought these! Clearance price of course. Just basic cognac coloured wedge sandals with a 5"/12 cm heel. They're branded "14th and Union" which I have never bought before. I wore them the rest of the trip. I also wore them on the way home. Very cumfy indeed.  HinH

IMG_4385.jpg

Oh, my! Those shoes do look nice! Well done!

Just ordered these on sale at Macy's. Awaiting arrival in store. Couldn't pass genuine leather at that price. 

Screenshot_20190730-045536_Macy's.jpg

• Like 3

They look great @Peeptoe, as you say, good price too 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Here is my latest purchase.  I found these in a thrift store for $10.  They are floral pumps with a just over 4" heel.  And the brand is Christian Siriano for payless.  The only problem is I have no idea what to wear outfit wise with floral heels.  If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears.

20190731_203312 (640x586).jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 2

Black or red/pink or black with that green.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:08 AM, Peeptoe said:

Just ordered these on sale at Macy's. Awaiting arrival in store. Couldn't pass genuine leather at that price. 

Picked up my Guess Honora heels from Macy's today. Reviews suggested that they ran long which worked well for me but they are still a bit uncomfortably narrow. I decided to keep them in hopes that being real leather they'll stretch more than a synthetic would. 

One thing that I found odd was that usually a shoe on my left foot is slightly tighter than my right but these were the opposite. 

5 hours ago, Peeptoe said:

Picked up my Guess Honora heels from Macy's today. Reviews suggested that they ran long which worked well for me but they are still a bit uncomfortably narrow. I decided to keep them in hopes that being real leather they'll stretch more than a synthetic would. 

One thing that I found odd was that usually a shoe on my left foot is slightly tighter than my right but these were the opposite. 

Congrats. Don't forget to send some pics our way

On 8/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Congrats. Don't forget to send some pics our way

Starting to regret keeping these. Even if they do stretch to a comfortable fit it's very unattractive how much my foot bulges the front of the shoe. 

20190807_123615.jpg

20190807_123656.jpg

• Like 2

Got these sandals...Charlotte Russe brand, 4.5" heel with criss cross strap and rear zippers.

826343010016-01-0_x1500-1.jpg

826343010016-01-2_x1500.jpg

• Like 3

Looking good @bailey -I like the criss-cross straps and the rear zipper appeals to me as well, I have a few of those.

And I thought that I've said to myself: "Do not buy more heels this year", Yeah right... What did I do? Bought a pair...

Screenshot_20190818-225359_eBay.jpg

Just ordered both of these.  Not arrived yet.

Not my legs, either, unfortunately. Lol

D3077FE5-0751-41E8-9312-0FE1B83C8B7D.thumb.jpeg.7bd4cc15ea60d3bfb762c1d1678627ba.jpeg92620F45-0926-4D7D-8EFD-F06BF0D70DF6.thumb.jpeg.988876cc191c17d999017a88d059518f.jpeg