Jump to content

Who has bought some new shoes


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Rowland said:

I've just taken delivery of these 5" heeled sandals from Amazon. They're really easy to wear and I'm a little bit in love with them :)

48297808302_8508488704_k.thumb.jpg.9d0ad3655901624658220bf98297872a.jpg

Love this so much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taken delivery of some Onlymaker 5" nude heels from Amazon. Size 9, heel measures 13cm.

Never say never.  If the girls can do it, so can we. 

Awesome heels !!!   Awesome that your BF has a matching pair.   My Gf and I have many matching heels (and outfits!)not just for Halloween!!!!!

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Rowland said:

I've just taken delivery of these 5" heeled sandals from Amazon. They're really easy to wear and I'm a little bit in love with them :)

48297808302_8508488704_k.thumb.jpg.9d0ad3655901624658220bf98297872a.jpg

WOW!!!! I hope that whole outfit is for going  out on the town.  I would so where that out on the town!   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Went up to our land in far northern Wisconsin and stopped at Nordstrom Rack on the way and bought these! Clearance price of course. Just basic cognac coloured wedge sandals with a 5"/12 cm heel. They're branded "14th and Union" which I have never bought before. I wore them the rest of the trip. I also wore them on the way home. Very cumfy indeed.  HinH

IMG_4385.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@HappyinHeels they look great. Very sharp and glad they are comfy as well. Am sure you'll get a lot of good use out of them. 

@chrigi-ch congrats on your buy as well. I like high wedges as well, but these are probably beyond my comfort level. They have the benefit of looking like "normal" heels, and not far down the fetish route. Do you mind sharing the store link? Enjoy!

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, chrigi-ch said:

@jeremy1986 thanky you, yes  they look „normal“ despite the hight and how steep the foot is in the heels.

the shop is: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/112805

 

Thanks!

Some really nice wedges there, but am afraid that at $50+, they are above my budget

Edited by jeremy1986
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2019 at 7:05 PM, HappyinHeels said:

Went up to our land in far northern Wisconsin and stopped at Nordstrom Rack on the way and bought these! Clearance price of course. Just basic cognac coloured wedge sandals with a 5"/12 cm heel. They're branded "14th and Union" which I have never bought before. I wore them the rest of the trip. I also wore them on the way home. Very cumfy indeed.  HinH

IMG_4385.jpg

Oh, my! Those shoes do look nice! Well done!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my latest purchase.  I found these in a thrift store for $10.  They are floral pumps with a just over 4" heel.  And the brand is Christian Siriano for payless.  The only problem is I have no idea what to wear outfit wise with floral heels.  If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears.

20190731_203312 (640x586).jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 5:08 AM, Peeptoe said:

Just ordered these on sale at Macy's. Awaiting arrival in store. Couldn't pass genuine leather at that price. 

 

Picked up my Guess Honora heels from Macy's today. Reviews suggested that they ran long which worked well for me but they are still a bit uncomfortably narrow. I decided to keep them in hopes that being real leather they'll stretch more than a synthetic would. 

One thing that I found odd was that usually a shoe on my left foot is slightly tighter than my right but these were the opposite. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Peeptoe said:

Picked up my Guess Honora heels from Macy's today. Reviews suggested that they ran long which worked well for me but they are still a bit uncomfortably narrow. I decided to keep them in hopes that being real leather they'll stretch more than a synthetic would. 

One thing that I found odd was that usually a shoe on my left foot is slightly tighter than my right but these were the opposite. 

Congrats. Don't forget to send some pics our way

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Congrats. Don't forget to send some pics our way

Starting to regret keeping these. Even if they do stretch to a comfortable fit it's very unattractive how much my foot bulges the front of the shoe. 

20190807_123615.jpg

20190807_123656.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 9:54 PM, Mr. X said:

Here is my latest purchase.  I found these in a thrift store for $10.  They are floral pumps with a just over 4" heel.  And the brand is Christian Siriano for payless.  The only problem is I have no idea what to wear outfit wise with floral heels.  If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears.

20190731_203312 (640x586).jpg

Cute shoes! As for what to wear with them, I’d go with a pink top with a black pencil skirt or black skinny jeans. Whichever way you go, you absolutely can NOT hide those shoes! That would be criminal!

Edited by JeffB
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JeffB said:

Cute shoes! As for what to wear with them, I’d go with a pink top with a black pencil skirt or black skinny jeans. Whichever way you go, you absolutely can NOT hide those shoes! That would be criminal!

I will take that into consideration

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2019 at 6:54 AM, TKHeels said:

Just got these!  6 3/4” heel, 2” platform

674F69E2-A7AD-424D-90E5-3BCDCE60DD35.jpeg

Nice shoes, with nice straps. And nice colored nails :)

3 hours ago, Pumped said:

Is it too much to ask for people to post brand , model and where purchased info with their shoe posts??

I would say that's a good idea. Maybe you could post the brand and where to buy, if other members are interested also.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pumped said:

Is it too much to ask for people to post brand , model and where purchased info with their shoe posts??

Junta Platform Heeled Boot, Elsa Platform Stiletto Pump, both from shoedazzle.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tech unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.