Who has bought some new shoes

gj

@Cali I totally agree, they will go  completely unnoticed in public! I was feeling a bit daring this morning and wore them into work, I think they look great with my work pants, let me know what you think! (Im still a bit nervous when it comes to showing my face in pictures online, sorry)

P.S. with the boots being a 12M they are a bit tight, I really think a 12W would fit almost perfect! Gonna have to start looking!

2019-11-11 10.59.06.jpg

2019-11-11 10.58.39.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, loverleather said:

@Cali I totally agree, they will go  completely unnoticed in public! I was feeling a bit daring this morning and wore them into work, I think they look great with my work pants, let me know what you think! (Im still a bit nervous when it comes to showing my face in pictures online, sorry)

P.S. with the boots being a 12M they are a bit tight, I really think a 12W would fit almost perfect! Gonna have to start looking!

Looking good, heels like that are now fashionable for men, no need to worry.  You can even get them in men’s sizes.

New Sandals !!

I was browsing at Zappos and saw these wonderful VanEli sandals - on sale!!  I already have two pairs of these sandals, purchased the first pair a few years ago.  The style is Melea.  The shoes are stylish, well made and comfortable, very comfortable.  At first I thought the kitten heel (about 2 1/2 inches high) would be hard to walk in, but that never was a problem.  The leather is very soft and the toe loop and wide upper strap hold my foot securely.  My first two pair were in black, this time I went for the navy color, which is a dark navy tone and looks very nice.  The VanEli shoes can be a bit expensive, but they are well made and don't fall apart after one season.  These sandals were at a 57% discount so I could no resist the purchase, since I already had two pair - ha ha.  Heck they were almost free.  I wrote a review of the sandals at the Zappos site, they have yet to post it.  Here is a pic....   Have fun...  sf

IMG_2263.jpg

• Like 3

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Nice classic pumps Barr.  Personally not a platform fan, but the others are quite nice!

Lvemadomina, while I don't mind the thicker heels on your pumps, I do think the think heels with the pointed toes just look out of whack - personal opinion is all.

1 hour ago, RonC said:

Nice classic pumps Barr.  Personally not a platform fan, but the others are quite nice!

Lvemadomina, while I don't mind the thicker heels on your pumps, I do think the think heels with the pointed toes just look out of whack - personal opinion is all.

That’s okay. I’ve always been one to try unique crazy styles of heels lol.

6 hours ago, Barr said:

I havent posted in a good minute. Thought I'd share my most recent kicks. 

The single sole Aldos are my favorite. The platform maddens are a bit uncomfortable. The bright ones were from my exgirlfriend. 

Beautiful.  Curious if you're willing to share, what your ex's feelings were about your heel wearing :)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

@kneehighs when we first started dating I did let her know I liked women's shoes and that I had an interest in crossdressing. She had absolutely no animosity towards it. She encouraged it. She helped me do my first outing in public. She has purchased me insane boots and heels. She still does. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Barr said:

@kneehighs when we first started dating I did let her know I liked women's shoes and that I had an interest in crossdressing. She had absolutely no animosity towards it. She encouraged it. She helped me do my first outing in public. She has purchased me insane boots and heels. She still does. 

Lucky guy.  Great looking heels, by the way. Especially nice with the skinny jeans looks. @Lvemadomina also!

On 11/13/2019 at 6:17 PM, Barr said:

I havent posted in a good minute. Thought I'd share my most recent kicks. 

20191113_154219_compress93.jpg

20191113_160658_compress88.jpg

20191113_160415_compress58.jpg

20191113_154958_compress33.jpg

The single sole Aldos are my favorite. The platform maddens are a bit uncomfortable. The bright ones were from my exgirlfriend. 

20191113_162321_compress55.jpg

20191113_163022_compress34.jpg

20191113_163227_compress74.jpg

20191113_163546_compress18.jpg

Nice kicks!

I bought these at a resale shop a month or so ago for $20.  Guess brand, no style name noted in the shoe. It appeared that they had never been worn.  They have a heel of just a smidge over 4".  For a stiletto, they are pretty darn comfortable, though I'm having my usual issue of walking out of the left shoe.  I did wear them out shopping one evening, which is not like me as I tend to stick to less obvious heels when I am in public.  It was a thrill for me, and I just loved the way the chrome ornament caught the light when I walked in them.

DSC01622.thumb.JPG.62727be994a860f50f036a8cc9688b25.JPGDSC01621.thumb.JPG.79827fb7dd4bbf3db12c30839e5d16d4.JPGDSC01619.thumb.JPG.f39034cd42594c11184b7212c384cd8b.JPG

• Like 5

For the first time in six months, I actually got some new shoes. It was long overdue. I'm done buying more brass instruments and vintage lawn mowers for a while, and I got some overtime at work, so I decided to update the collection a little.

First pair that caught my eye a long time ago was the Diane Von Furstenburg DVF (I assume the initials denote that it's the cheap line) clogs in a sort of gentle olive green. Model name unknown. That's a new color for me, but it is still very neutral, so I would say it will go with just about anything. The ebay seller has been trying to unload these things for several months, and the price came down from something like $60 to $23, so I decided to buy. Heel height is right at 5 inches with about an 1 1/8" platform. They seem comfortable, but I haven't really worn them, so we'll see. At least they fit.

Second pair is something called Michael Antonio Studio, model name Tedrick. They are a medium gray color, also a first for me, at least in leather. I have some gray fabric shoes, but nothing in a leather sandal. I gave a whole 8 dollars for these, plus shipping. The exact heel height on the mules is somewhat difficult to determine due to the design, but is definitely somewhat in excess of 5 1/2", possibly 5 5/8", but maybe not quite that high. Platform is 1 1/2", which is a little thick for my taste, but is not ridiculous looking. Probably because a lot of that height comes from the deeply lugged soles, which is kind of like a mini logging boot sole, and a good portion of the platform is covered by the attachment points of the sandal straps. If it were 1 1/2" of solid wood, I think it would look way too clunky, but it looks all right. These fit me very well, have a soft cloth lining, and I really wanted to take them out for a short spin last night, despite having pulled a 13 hour day at work, but it was pouring down rain, so I didn't instead.

Edit: The photos keep displaying in a random sort of manner, but you'll figure it out.

DVFclogsfront.jpg

MASmulesside.JPG

MASmulesfront.JPG

DVFclogsside.JPG

Edited by mlroseplant
Pictures uploaded funny
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Heelster said:

Both eBay purchases ??

I kinda like the gray ones. Would love to find something like that at a retail establishment - - - not likely near me.

Yes, both ebay. I should have stated that in my post. See my thread for additional updates. I buy the vast majority of my shoes on ebay or Poshmark. It's not that I'm nervous about going to a retail establishment, it's that I just don't really like making a special trip to go shopping if I don't have to, and I'm a normal women's size 8 1/2 or 9, so I can get away with buying online 80% of the time.

Tried a new (for me) outlet, Minaloo. Quality is way better than expected on these. Heels are 5 inch, name inside sole is Wingtsing Chow size is 43, US 10.5.

As seen on the soles, I've been wearing them, very comfortable. 

20191122_102024_resized.jpg

20191126_084418_resized.jpg

20191126_084445_resized.jpg

20191126_084513_resized.jpg

• Like 6

On 11/27/2019 at 5:04 AM, iknownuthin said:

Expectation over reality! Always best to try before you buy!!

Onlymaker Mary Janes UK size 10 EU 43 - sent straight back!

What didn't you like about them?

I ordered a pair of Onlymakers and they just didn't fit my feet, and I can wear just about any brand. At least Amazon carries them so returns were easy.

10 hours ago, Pumped said:

What didn't you like about them?

I ordered a pair of Onlymakers and they just didn't fit my feet, and I can wear just about any brand. At least Amazon carries them so returns were easy.

Pretty clear what he got is not what is shown on the picture to the left.

I recently purchased 4 pair from Minaloo, 2 pair were perfectly matched to their photos, 2 not so much. My fault really. I normally read the reviews and especially focus on the customer images. Of the 2 that didn't really match I'm fine with one anyway.

The 2 perfect pair are shown here, the round toed pumps pictured a few posts back and the incredible blue patent pumps with silver colored heels i inadvertently posted in the new boots section. 

Caution must be used when buying from Chinese wholesalers. Minaloo is not the manufacturer, 4 pair I got were from 4 different makes.

On 11/29/2019 at 2:18 PM, Jkrenzer said:

I recently purchased 4 pair from Minaloo, 2 pair were perfectly matched to their photos, 2 not so much. My fault really. I normally read the reviews and especially focus on the customer images. Of the 2 that didn't really match I'm fine with one anyway.

The 2 perfect pair are shown here, the round toed pumps pictured a few posts back and the incredible blue patent pumps with silver colored heels i inadvertently posted in the new boots section. 

Caution must be used when buying from Chinese wholesalers. Minaloo is not the manufacturer, 4 pair I got were from 4 different makes.

Exactly that!

On 11/29/2019 at 8:18 AM, Jkrenzer said:

I guess I missed that.

I agree about the pictures. Pretty sure the pics are just a high quality artist's rendition. I ordered a pair of simple black platform pumps. They looks like the pics in the add. Nice looking heels, just didn't fit. I am not sure how anyone could wear them!