Jump to content

Who has bought some new shoes


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My red slings from OnlyMaker are an excellent fit. I also picked up a red MJ of the same style I posted the other day. Man I love these shoes. The red MJ's got a "I love your shoes" compliment from a

Just taken delivery of some Onlymaker 5" nude heels from Amazon. Size 9, heel measures 13cm.

Never say never.  If the girls can do it, so can we. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

wow, those are high!  Can you even walk in them?

The Heels is 18.5cm and the Plateau is 2cm
and Yes I can walk in them.
They are very nice to walk in, I didn't expect it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some weeks ago I saw these Sandals, OK, chinese producer but I was so curious, I had to have them,

so I orderd them and they came in today.

they are 16cm at EU43 but I can not walk in them, just for lying and playing ;-)

the heel has a diameter of 0.5cm, very thin and sexy

1D88C2F6-6BB3-41C0-B016-09921E6B3283.jpeg

8302C26B-E8A5-4644-8C2D-B6CF67639893.jpeg

Got them for a longer time now but I love them so much and for that heel hight

they are quite good to walk. Heel 17cm, no platform at size EU43

the qualiy is, chinese shoes, very good

FB6F7619-429D-4BDD-A218-BCA61A33DD78.jpeg

9FCB366C-83A9-4838-AAD7-28E98F0F8506.jpeg

34B35EB6-BAF4-4293-BC25-A2D727A1803A.jpeg

And the third is a wedge with 14cm heel,

nice to walk esspecialy for shopping or out to town - high but walkable

size EU43 again

C67BB3DA-B120-449B-B7C5-C562E1B10EC2.jpeg

64DF3A9F-5240-4119-B7B7-3B796AA005EA.jpeg

3A5839D6-A778-48EC-95F7-D2651815A707.jpeg

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 2:52 PM, chrigi-ch said:

Some weeks ago I saw these Sandals, OK, chinese producer but I was so curious, I had to have them,

so I orderd them and they came in today.

they are 16cm at EU43 but I can not walk in them, just for lying and playing ;-)

the heel has a diameter of 0.5cm, very thin and sexy

1D88C2F6-6BB3-41C0-B016-09921E6B3283.jpeg

8302C26B-E8A5-4644-8C2D-B6CF67639893.jpeg

Got them for a longer time now but I love them so much and for that heel hight

they are quite good to walk. Heel 17cm, no platform at size EU43

the qualiy is, chinese shoes, very good

FB6F7619-429D-4BDD-A218-BCA61A33DD78.jpeg

9FCB366C-83A9-4838-AAD7-28E98F0F8506.jpeg

34B35EB6-BAF4-4293-BC25-A2D727A1803A.jpeg

And the third is a wedge with 14cm heel,

nice to walk esspecialy for shopping or out to town - high but walkable

size EU43 again

C67BB3DA-B120-449B-B7C5-C562E1B10EC2.jpeg

64DF3A9F-5240-4119-B7B7-3B796AA005EA.jpeg

3A5839D6-A778-48EC-95F7-D2651815A707.jpeg

The red heels are awesome!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, redandwhite said:

 

IMG_2731.JPG

 

Fab looking heels. Esp with the hose. 

21 hours ago, balletboot said:

Picked up these pumps today :)

IMG_20190223_130617.jpg

Great looking heels.  Would love to see more of them 

On 2/23/2019 at 12:48 PM, hernaezjames said:

 

IMG_20190220_131906.jpg

 

Looking great. Very appealing and a nice ensemble!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Love the black thonge sandals very similar to what I wear daily, like the way the bit between the toes constantly reminds  you what you are wearing.
  • Like 1

life is not a rehearsal

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my latest acquisition.  They are studded candy striped t-bar slingback heels.  The brand is Wild Diva Lounge.  They look and fit great!  The only drawback is the colour.  It will be hard to pair them with things.

wild.jpg

wild2.jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Here is my latest acquisition.  They are studded candy striped t-bar slingback heels.  The brand is Wild Diva Lounge.  They look and fit great!  The only drawback is the colour.  It will be hard to pair them with things.

wild.jpg

wild2.jpg

This style of shoe is very popular this year in Hanoi, Vietnam. I saw this exact shoe worn by many women, usually in a nude or nude patent color.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

This style of shoe is very popular this year in Hanoi, Vietnam. I saw this exact shoe worn by many women, usually in a nude or nude patent color.

Big recently here in LA as well, last year or something..

Link to post
Share on other sites

wear them with skirts would be easier. They're the kind of shoe that goes with any skirt that isn't red?

they look like a practical heel height for long wearing too - and what lovely toned pastel colours. The gold studs warm them up nicely!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nzfreestyler said:

wear them with skirts would be easier. They're the kind of shoe that goes with any skirt that isn't red?

they look like a practical heel height for long wearing too - and what lovely toned pastel colours. The gold studs warm them up nicely!

Thanks for the advice

Link to post
Share on other sites

They're a lovely shoe - I could work your heels with almost any of my skirts and tops. Dresses are a bit trickier - they'd need to be a plain colour dress I think.

enjoy them - in my humble opinion they are a fab choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Here is my latest acquisition.  They are studded candy striped t-bar slingback heels.  The brand is Wild Diva Lounge.  They look and fit great!  The only drawback is the colour.  It will be hard to pair them with things.

wild.jpg

wild2.jpg

Whoa! Cool shoes, my friend, but definitely NOT something to wear to the local coffee shop. As for what to pair with those heels, how about a slim black, knee length skirt and perhaps a light colored top.

  • Like 2

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JeffB said:

Whoa! Cool shoes, my friend, but definitely NOT something to wear to the local coffee shop. As for what to pair with those heels, how about a slim black, knee length skirt and perhaps a light colored top.

Thanks for the advice

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 11:27 PM, redandwhite said:

Just trying on lk Bennett fern black leather heels that I've decided to keep 

IMG_2730.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2732.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG

IMG_2735.JPG

Very nice!  Looks good with the skirt.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 5:02 AM, nzfreestyler said:

wear them with skirts would be easier. They're the kind of shoe that goes with any skirt that isn't red?

they look like a practical heel height for long wearing too - and what lovely toned pastel colours. The gold studs warm them up nicely!

Agreed.  They also go well with denim, as you wore them - whether as pants or a skirt. 

Edited by jeremy1986
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NaiomiSteph said:

Just taken delivery of some Onlymaker 5" nude heels from Amazon. Size 9, heel measures 13cm.

I was wondering what the quality was like. I see about 4 brands on Amazon that all look identical, one of them being Onlymaker. I've been debating on pulling the trigger on a couple pair.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.