Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I got these shoes a while ago, and my sister wanted to get some so I have just brought the blue and silver version as a supprise for her.just got to wait to see if I can get the gold.

post-10923-133522943664_thumb.jpg

post-10923-133522943665_thumb.jpg

post-10923-133522943666_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of my latest heels. I bought them from Winners here in Canada. They are Steve Madden brand sandals. The heel measures in at 4 1/2 inches. And the best part is I got them on clearance for around $20. Enjoy!

post-3002-133522943725_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of my latest heels. I bought them from Winners here in Canada. They are Steve Madden brand sandals. The heel measures in at 4 1/2 inches. And the best part is I got them on clearance for around $20. Enjoy!

As Charlie Sheen would say, "Winning!"

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Here is a picture of my latest heels. I bought them from Winners here in Canada...

Nice sandals. I never noticed that Winners were selling shoes !

I will make a visit there soon...Do you know if they carry size 11 ?

Nice sandals. I never noticed that Winners were selling shoes !

I will make a visit there soon...Do you know if they carry size 11 ?

As far as I remember they only go to size 10 at Winners. Plus I am usually hard pressed to find anything I like. Only maybe a handful of my shoes are from Winners.

Hi All!

Been a while since I posted pictures of any new shoe buys but here is my "consolation prize" for driving down to two different Bakers stores in Chicagoland looking for "Jilly", a super high leopard print wedge, that nobody seems to have yet. Instead I saw these. Let this post be one more reason you should "try them on" because these cool heels fit me in size 10 which was the highest size they had in stock. This particular shoe is part of their Halston line which are known for their nice detail. The 6" heel is natural wood and the platform is trimmed in cork and the knotted vamp is just cool. I got the natural color. Go find yours today!!!

HappyinHeels:wavey:

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-206383-CLAUDIA.aspx?c=297

post-18145-133522943824_thumb.jpg

jwhite, while I totally agree with you on the Payless situation, I have noticed in recent months that the larger sizes seem to be slowly creeping back in. Hopefully we will see them in greater abundence in the future.

I don't know about anyone else but I began responding to web site surveys, letting them know I am a man looking for women's styles in larger sizes. Also recently I have noticed that other males are contributing reviews on various selections. I think these individual efforts have contributed to a heightened awareness of the market for larger sizes on their part.

I don't know about anyone else but I began responding to web site surveys, letting them know I am a man looking for women's styles in larger sizes. Also recently I have noticed that other males are contributing reviews on various selections. I think these individual efforts have contributed to a heightened awareness of the market for larger sizes on their part.

I have replied to their surveys with comments on the lack of large sizes in the store. I have also reviewed shoes on line noting that I am male. So they certainly must realize that there are many men shopping for heels by now.

I have replied to their surveys with comments on the lack of large sizes in the store. I have also reviewed shoes on line noting that I am male. So they certainly must realize that there are many men shopping for heels by now.

I have talked to some Baker's sales ladies, and they confirm that they get a few guys buying heels there. I wouldn't mind being there on a day when one of these other guys is present, if only to confirm this for myself!

Hi everyone :wave:

Got some new shoes today after quite some time. I've been eyeing for these for some time, but they were too expensive for me.

After having tried them on in a shop few weeks ago I figured I should have them, but I should have to wait for them being on sale. Well, when the sales came marching in (ha ha) I went back to the shop, but they sold the only one in my size :sad:

Today however, I looked at a site of a different shop, and to my surprise, the same shoes were on sale there too, and for less than in the other shop! So I went to said shop, tried them on once again just to be sure, and bought them.

So, they're from Replay, in a black 'jeans look' and with a 11.5 cm (4.5 inches) heel.

They're very comfortable and I love them :)

Here's a pic:

http://www.shoeline.nl/image/ab0b0e031/621/1000/

Cheers :)

Great shoes! I love Replay. I always wanted a pair of peeptoes in the same color as yours. But never got them cause they look like they are quite narrow.

I ordered from Bakers shoes a pair of black patent closed toe slingbacks named Melody. They arrived and for the wonderful price of $49 and they are really good looking. Thinking of using them for my next foreray to the movies.

I ordered from Bakers shoes a pair of black patent closed toe slingbacks named Melody. They arrived and for the wonderful price of $49 and they are really good looking. Thinking of using them for my next foreray to the movies.

Got pics??

Hi there,

this is my new pair of ankle boots:

http://www.abload.de/img/new_ankle_bootsa88b.jpg

cu

Stiletto

I do like those boots - nice length, good toe and heel shape and a great style all round. Ideal with skinny jeans. Almost the perfect unisex boot imho!

(By the way, Stiletto69 - there is a separate thread for 'new boots' purchases.)

I ordered these last week. They came in tuesday so I went up to the store to try them on and it was a hot day so I was wearing my black utili-kilt. No one was around for me to catch any reactions. But when I go te wear them out I'm gonna be wearign them with jeans.

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/Clearance/Women/shoes/81059097-GANDOLFI/96

The last pair I purchased was the Steve Madden Skylar from DSW. I thought I would add three other of my favorites that I have purchased in the past. I also purchased them all for my wife. Who has given me great joy by wearing them for me while out on dates. :)

post-15421-133522944712_thumb.jpg

post-15421-133522944723_thumb.jpg

post-15421-133522944734_thumb.jpg

post-15421-133522944741_thumb.jpg

These finally arrived today - Pleaser Domina 402 :) After checking the fit, fitted them with metal heel tips (naturally lol). Had some D'orsay heels before but only with 5" heels - loved the way they felt and sounded (gave a great sound walking on a hard floor!) so I bought these as they're 6" :)

post-25866-13352294475_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522944756_thumb.jpg

post-25866-13352294476_thumb.jpg

These finally arrived today - Pleaser Domina 402 :)

After checking the fit, fitted them with metal heel tips (naturally lol). Had some D'orsay heels before but only with 5" heels - loved the way they felt and sounded (gave a great sound walking on a hard floor!) so I bought these as they're 6" :)

Those look great!

These finally arrived today - Pleaser Domina 402 :)

After checking the fit, fitted them with metal heel tips (naturally lol). Had some D'orsay heels before but only with 5" heels - loved the way they felt and sounded (gave a great sound walking on a hard floor!) so I bought these as they're 6" :)

Nice, sexy shoes. Congratulations on your purchase.