Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I got these two weeks ago to wear to a two day training session in the city. I am so loving them. They were $275 in Australia which is more than I generally pay for heels but just getting to wear them for those two days was worth it. With working away in a country town at a mining site I don't get to wear heels much lately so when I do get to wear heels out it is even more exciting than normal. But I have them with me just in case :-) There are a few more pics in the "For Everybody" forum in What heels did you wear to work. I am sure there is a way to link to that but I am doing this very quickly in the morning before going out to the site and can't see how to do it right now. Christine.

post-30706-133522942607_thumb.jpg

Just got these sandals from Aldo this afernoon.

Too bad I won't be able to wear them tomorrow since I'm going to a jobsite wearing safety boots :)

Maybe Thursday ?

Christine :-)

Your new sandals are very nice. I like their unique style and the perfect match with the blue jeans.

I'm sure you got many positive comments from your co-workers about them.

For those who want to see Christine's other pictures on the "What heels did you wear to work" thread,

just follow this link here

post-14338-133522942611_thumb.jpg

hey there,

just ordered these for me, hope they are comfy...Larry

Been a while since I've seen people talk about a Payless purchase. Brings back memories of a few years ago, when they had a very good selection of shoes & boots in sizes 12 & 13. Coupled with inexpensive prices, and the ability to either go to a local store to purchase, or order online, made for a satisfying shoe buying experience. Then the [uS] recession came, and it seemed like they just took a machete to all their 12 & 13 sizes. They still have some now, but it's no where near what thay used to carry.

Glad you were able to find pairs that you like. Hope you took advantage of one the recent BOGO (with is really, first pair full price, second pair half price) sales.

Hi everyone :wave:

Got some new shoes today after quite some time. I've been eyeing for these for some time, but they were too expensive for me.

After having tried them on in a shop few weeks ago I figured I should have them, but I should have to wait for them being on sale. Well, when the sales came marching in (ha ha) I went back to the shop, but they sold the only one in my size :sad:

Today however, I looked at a site of a different shop, and to my surprise, the same shoes were on sale there too, and for less than in the other shop! So I went to said shop, tried them on once again just to be sure, and bought them.

So, they're from Replay, in a black 'jeans look' and with a 11.5 cm (4.5 inches) heel.

They're very comfortable and I love them :)

Here's a pic:

http://www.shoeline.nl/image/ab0b0e031/621/1000/

Cheers :)

Finally got some pics of my new Jeffery Campbell Litas.

These are the Distressed Black in size 11M and they fit great and are very easy to walk in despite the height.

I got them at SoleStruck.com.

Cassie

Cassie J those shoes look hot I especially love the look with the jeans they look just long enough for the heel to peep out that is like perfect!!!! Nice shoe choice when they get bigger sizes I'm going to be on them like flies on you know WHAT!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Just got these today. Vince Camuto - 9.5 Milsey 2 Peep Toe. Right one needs a little breaking in, but VERY nice. Dillards - on sale! Got them on a tip from a friend - you know who you are..........

post-31243-133522942707_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522942732_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522942751_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522942771_thumb.jpg

Just got these today. Vince Camuto - 9.5 Milsey 2 Peep Toe. Right one needs a little breaking in, but VERY nice. Dillards - on sale!

Got them on a tip from a friend - you know who you are..........

You look amazing in those. Superb shoes there. ;D

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Just got these today. Vince Camuto - 9.5 Milsey 2 Peep Toe. Right one needs a little breaking in, but VERY nice. Dillards - on sale!

Got them on a tip from a friend - you know who you are..........

Those look great! Tell us more about them if you don't mind.(price heel height etc)

Those look great! Tell us more about them if you don't mind.(price heel height etc)

Brand - Vince Camuto

Style - Milesy2 (sp)

On Sale for $79 (normally $100)

4.5 inch heel (VERY stable)

.5 inch hidden platform

VERY supple leather (mmmmm!)

I bought a gray almond toe pumps....

Very nice. I like the texture on those pumps! Hope you enjoy them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

This is kinda cheating cause I haven't bought these yet, but I fully intend to. I tried them on at my local Spring a few days ago and anyone who knows me know I tend to stick to boots, but these just caught my eye for some reason and they're super comfortable. I plan on keeping them in my car as my "go to" heels if I'm ever out in flats and regret the decision lol.

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/mid-low-heels/82703729-bitonti/96

First two pictures:

I got the first pair from Payless. Had to order them on-line. I had not try the shoes at the store. They did not have them in my size. When I pick up the pumps at the store, I try them on at the store. The seals girls liked pumps on me. The pumps fit true to size. The pumps are in size 12. They are called: Looker Ring Gladiator Sandal and have a 4.25 in heel.

Last two Pictures

The second pair is from Nine West. I found them at the Nine West Outlet store. These where the only pair in size 12. For the Memorial Weekend the Nine West store had a seal of an additional $10.00 off the original price. The final price was $14.99!

The shoes are called: Lissindao

post-14453-133522943553_thumb.jpg

post-14453-133522943564_thumb.jpg

post-14453-133522943582_thumb.jpg

post-14453-133522943608_thumb.jpg

First two pictures:

I got the first pair from Payless. Had to order them on-line. I had not try the shoes at the store. They did not have them in my size. When I pick up the pumps at the store, I try them on at the store. The seals girls liked pumps on me. The pumps fit true to size. The pumps are in size 12. They are called: Looker Ring Gladiator Sandal and have a 4.25 in heel.

Last two Pictures

The second pair is from Nine West. I found them at the Nine West Outlet store. These where the only pair in size 12. For the Memorial Weekend the Nine West store had a seal of an additional $10.00 off the original price. The final price was $14.99!

WOW, those look amazing! and for that price! OMG!

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Hi there,

I just got me some new shoes as the new fashion collections are available everywhere now. I decided to go for a low heel pump type of shoe (as you see them a lot overhere) and a type of mid heel boots.

Who else has done some shopping?

greetz

GJ

Nice on the 686 - I'd wear it out anytime!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

First two pictures:

Last two Pictures

I like them both, very flattering to the foot. Sorry the Payless ones cost more than the 9West.

Been a while since I've seen people talk about a Payless purchase. Brings back memories of a few years ago, when they had a very good selection of shoes & boots in sizes 12 & 13. Coupled with inexpensive prices, and the ability to either go to a local store to purchase, or order online, made for a satisfying shoe buying experience. Then the [uS] recession came, and it seemed like they just took a machete to all their 12 & 13 sizes. They still have some now, but it's no where near what thay used to carry.

Glad you were able to find pairs that you like. Hope you took advantage of one the recent BOGO (with is really, first pair full price, second pair half price) sales.

jwhite, while I totally agree with you on the Payless situation, I have noticed in recent months that the larger sizes seem to be slowly creeping back in. Hopefully we will see them in greater abundence in the future.

Hi everyone :wave:

Got some new shoes today after quite some time. I've been eyeing for these for some time, but they were too expensive for me.

After having tried them on in a shop few weeks ago I figured I should have them, but I should have to wait for them being on sale. Well, when the sales came marching in (ha ha) I went back to the shop, but they sold the only one in my size :sad:

Today however, I looked at a site of a different shop, and to my surprise, the same shoes were on sale there too, and for less than in the other shop! So I went to said shop, tried them on once again just to be sure, and bought them.

So, they're from Replay, in a black 'jeans look' and with a 11.5 cm (4.5 inches) heel.

They're very comfortable and I love them :)

Here's a pic:

http://www.shoeline.nl/image/ab0b0e031/621/1000/

Cheers :)

Very nice! No platform, hooray! I like those alot!

First two pictures:

Last two Pictures

Great finds and purchases at those prices, and especially in that size. Congratulations.