Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Today I received these Missoni pumps. Heel is 12.5cm (5"). They fit perfectly.

I'll post some photos in a couple of days.

Great looking pair of pumps! I would love a pair for myself. What size do you take and are they a true fit for you? Looking forward to the photos of you wearing them!

I get mine mostly from Snaz75.com also there are 2 exotic dancer store near where I live. The ladies that own the stores love having me there because I know alot about walking in heels so I get to show some of the younger women that come in how to walk properly.

These are my next purchase though:

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-entice-109.html

Link still does not seem to work...

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

I been looking Komet Platform Pump at Payless for about a week with no luck. I went to three locations and couldn't find it at all. So I tried my first purchase from payless online site. I got it yesterday and it was a beautiful shoe but I keep slipping out of my size 12. After all that to find a size 12 platform pump and they are too big. So I looked at there return policy. No exchanges online only returns to exchange you have to go to a store. I wish I read about that before hand. So I go to the one store I missed before and what do I find these shoes size 11 and they fit what luck. I made the exchange and didn't have to go though all the time with waiting for them in mail. I also tried on an 11 at target just to see something and it seems I can fit 11 now. This opened up a lot of new styles for me so I am really happy now. After this discovery yesterday, today I went to Shoe Carnival and got a pair of Madden Girls in size 11. And they fit as well.

post-5979-133522950189_thumb.jpg

post-5979-133522950193_thumb.jpg

post-5979-133522950195_thumb.jpg

post-5979-133522950197_thumb.jpg

... and it seems I can fit 11 now. This opened up a lot of new styles for me so I am really happy now.

Firstly, both pairs of shoes are stunning! I really like them.

I'm intrigued to hear you can fit into the next size down. Do you think your foot size is shrinking? Or is it just down to brand sizing?

Chris

Just bought anew pair of Pumps at Payless this is by the brand Brash. They are advertised as having a 5 inch heel, but in my size 12 the heel is 6 inches tall. They fit great and are comfotable to wear. I was surprised to see how well they are made. At $35.00 they are a steal. Heels for ever! ems8hh

post-2745-133522950295_thumb.jpg

Hey All,

Here are my latest additions to my collection.

rx

Those look really cute. Really like the first pair the leopard ones.

Firstly, both pairs of shoes are stunning! I really like them.

I'm intrigued to hear you can fit into the next size down. Do you think your foot size is shrinking? Or is it just down to brand sizing?

Chris

I am not really sure I noticed for a while a few of pairs felt looser while others didn't so I figure the shoes where just getting worn in. I thinking now the ones that didn't feel smaller may have ran small. And I might been an 11 for a while. So foot shrinking in general and probably brand sizing in the Komet shoe.

Just bought anew pair of Pumps at Payless this is by the brand Brash.

They are advertised as having a 5 inch heel, but in my size 12 the heel is 6 inches tall. They fit great and are comfotable to wear. I was surprised to see how well they are made. At $35.00 they are a steal.

Heels for ever!

ems8hh

I agreed $35 was a steal for them. Payless variety just seems to always improve. Did you find them at the first store you tried because it took me a few stores?

Uh-oh...there goes your bank account...LOL :smile:

Steve

:irked: You joke about that by I can see that being a serious problem. I bought two pairs in the past two days and want to go back for more as we speak.

They are advertised as having a 5 inch heel, but in my size 12 the heel is 6 inches tall. They fit great and are comfotable to wear. I was surprised to see how well they are made. At $35.00 they are a steal.

Heels for ever!

ems8hh

I am so glad that Payless has finally created some sexy heels in larger sizes. These look great - will have to check them out.

Bernheels

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Heels for ever!

ems8hh

I am so glad that Payless has finally created some sexy heels in larger sizes. These look great - will have to check them out.

Bernheels

Not really my style but not a bad shoe if you like platforms and live in the US! Out of curiosity, I just looked at the Payless site. The reviews of these shoes are encouraging and several were submitted by men! But, although some claimed to have bought them in a 12 or 13 (according to colour), only one 12 and no 13s are shown in the listings; perhaps they have all been sold already to our members?

A news item in the UK this week revealed that women's feet are getting progressively larger and that UK9 (and larger) shoes are now in some demand. A spokesman for Debenhams (department store) commented that they might have to start stocking fashion shoes up to UK11, and that stilettos etc required strengthening when to be worn by larger ladies (and others!).

Not really my style but not a bad shoe if you like platforms and live in the US! Out of curiosity, I just looked at the Payless site. The reviews of these shoes are encouraging and several were submitted by men! But, although some claimed to have bought them in a 12 or 13 (according to colour), only one 12 and no 13s are shown in the listings; perhaps they have all been sold already to our members?

A news item in the UK this week revealed that women's feet are getting progressively larger and that UK9 (and larger) shoes are now in some demand. A spokesman for Debenhams (department store) commented that they might have to start stocking fashion shoes up to UK11, and that stilettos etc required strengthening when to be worn by larger ladies (and others!).

Payless site is very odd when it comes to those shoes. When you look at certain times of the day they are gone and other times they are in stock. At least that how it was a week ago. Now it seems like they are really low in stock with a few sizes selling out. I think the one that listed as women on there probably were women. The ones with larger feet also have trouble finding sexy shoes in those sizes too. I had a friend who complained about no pretty shoes in size 12 while in high school.

Wish more companies would address that issue. If the larger sizes are selling out first and even larger ones are in demand you would think more people would stock larger quantity.

I ordered the black paar in 13. When I checked Payless web page, the only ones available in 13 ware the black ones. The blue and tan only came up to size 12. I checked the web page several times during the day and suddenly they had them in 13! That's when I order them and had them ship to the lokal store. They are a little on the large side. But fit fine for me. I was at the Paylless store before my order drive and the store received the regular weekly shipment. The shipment include this new style and the sales girls all wanted a paar also and share trying them on already. Oh they look so nice on the girls.

Just got my order from Payless for these Brash brand heels named Komet. THEY ARE ADVERTISED AS HAVING 5 INCH HEELS, BUT IN MY SIZE 12 THE HEELS MEASURE 6 INCHES. They fit really well and are comfortable to wear. The quality is very good see the attached picture. Enjoy Heels, forever

post-2745-133522950603_thumb.jpg

post-2745-133522950607_thumb.jpg

Sorry, picture quality not great. Bought these from Mr Price in Middelburg, SOuth Africa. Size 8's, and very sexy. The leopard print skin shoes one of the most comfortable I now have. looks great with Leather-look leggings.

post-22977-133522950608_thumb.jpg

post-22977-133522950618_thumb.jpg

Just got my order from Payless for these Brash brand heels named Komet.

THEY ARE ADVERTISED AS HAVING 5 INCH HEELS, BUT IN MY SIZE 12 THE HEELS MEASURE 6 INCHES. They fit really well and are comfortable to wear.

The quality is very good see the attached picture.

Enjoy Heels, forever

I have the blue pair. I want the other 2 so bad. The black just came available in 12, the nudes are at 11. C'mon payday.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Incredible pumps! Looks great with your nylons.