Who has bought some new shoes

gj

my newbies from asos,they have a 16.5 cm heel with a 4 cm platform so they a very easy to walk in,might have to get another pair! The pic doesnt really do them justice.The suede runs underneath the shoe as well and it is rounded off which is cool!

post-1012-133522946326_thumb.jpg

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

I bought a pair online a couple of weeks ago. I was actually looking for a pair of slingback stilettos, at least 3" in black. But when I found a Charles David patent white pair with a 3.75" stiletto, I had to get it. Even with the adjustable sling, I was afraid being half size bigger than my usual it wouldn't fit too well. Fortunately with the pointed toe, it kept my foot all through the bed of the sole and no excess space in the back (yuck). Pardon the blur though...the picture was originally taken in 3D (experimenting).

post-30054-133522946328_thumb.jpg

Please do not take this as spam, but I did buy some awesome pairs of shoes over the past month and I need to link them! :)

The first 3 of photos are of Deréon. The shoe's name is Shine. The second is from Devious a Pleaser brand, and the last are Steve Maddens

post-30560-13352294635_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522946362_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522946372_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522946382_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522946391_thumb.jpg

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Please do not take this as spam, but I did buy some awesome pairs of shoes over the past month and I need to link them! :)

The first 3 of photos are of Deréon. The shoe's name is Shine. The second is from Devious a Pleaser brand, and the last are Steve Maddens

Really like the Shine heels. I think that is going on my to buy in the future list.

And yet more shoes!

The first 2 pairs of shoes are from Chinese Laundry, the next 2 are from Miss Me, and the last one is from Qupid.

and yet even more shoes!

The first 3 pairs are from De Blossom, and the last 2 photos are from Fioni.

Hope you enjoy! These are my purchases over the last month. :)

I gotta say. I pretty much fell in love with all three postings! Or, at least, a few from each. Loove the red platforms (1st post), black wedges (2nd), and all of the third post ;D

Formally "HHDude"

Here are my latest purchases.

The first ones are from Aldo. They had been marked down to $50. But the bonus was that they were another 50% off. So I got them for $25. These shoes feel really high. And they look sexy as hell on my feet. The heel itself is 5 1/4" with a half inch hidden platform.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/clearance/womens-shoes/heels/76343755-fawson/80

My next pair was purchased at a thrift shop for $15. The brand is 725 originals which I believe is a Walmart brand. They are shiny patent purple with a round toe. And the heel measures just over 4 inches, even though they look a lot lower in person.

Not bad at all. 2 pairs of heels for $40 total. Enjoy!

post-3002-133522946588_thumb.jpg

The first ones are from Aldo...

Nice shoes. Now I envy you with your narrow feet !

(Most closed shoes from Aldo are too narrow for me)

And you got them for a good price too. Well done !

Hi There Shoe Lovers,

My one photo can't compete with HighNHeels83 but, given the shoe's versatility and more stealth design, perhaps this will be useful to some. I had seen these and tried these shoes on the other day at Baker's but instead took home the Ruby sandal. This shoe, the "MONA" platform wedge comes in black or blue suede and features a 5.6" wedge heel. As it is closed toe and one solid color it may interest those that have been dying to get out in something. I bought in size 11 and they fit quite nicely. I even walked BEHIND the counter twice and the sales girl certainly liked them. THe vamp is cut a bit lower so don't be alarmed by toe cleavage. That could be easily alleviated by wearing black trouser socks or black knee-high pantyhose or you could just wear them barefoot or with nude color hose. Either way I think you'll adore the shoe's look with your own look.

HappyinHeels:wave:

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-212142-MONA.aspx?c=296

What a cool way to spend a lunch break! This is why I tell you all that you need to get out there, on whatever extra time you have, and embrace the shopping-in=person experience, there is simply nothing like it!

post-18145-133522946595_thumb.jpg

Good evening all. I recently ordered and received these Pompadour pumps from Charles David. Very feminine in sleek black patent with a fairly high stiletto.

Sweet lookin' shoes! Black patent pumps, no platform...terrific!

The first ones are from Aldo. They had been marked down to $50. But the bonus was that they were another 50% off. So I got them for $25. These shoes feel really high. And they look sexy as hell on my feet. The heel itself is 5 1/4" with a half inch hidden platform.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/clearance/womens-shoes/heels/76343755-fawson/80

My next pair was purchased at a thrift shop for $15. The brand is 725 originals which I believe is a Walmart brand. They are shiny patent purple with a round toe. And the heel measures just over 4 inches, even though they look a lot lower in person.

Not bad at all. 2 pairs of heels for $40 total. Enjoy!

Nice! I am partial to the purple pair. Looks like a fun walk!

Bought these today.Down from NZD$139 to $59.First decent pair of heels worthy of posting :)

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/serunox/Boots%20and%20Heels/magnified_zoom.jpg

Very glamorous and elegant. Are you planning on going public with them or will you stick to the more casual boots look for now? In any case, enjoy!

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks to all the comments.I really like them a lot,first real pair of heels that drew my attention that much.

Very glamorous and elegant. Are you planning on going public with them or will you stick to the more casual boots look for now? In any case, enjoy!

Ill go public with them.Comming monday I might wear them when I go to my friends house.Depending on how cold it is. Dont want my toes to freeze :)

I found this pair of slingbacks in the most unlikely place. I was walking by the Rainbow shop and they had slingbacks with a peeptoes called Margarita. I bought a pair of black suede with at least a 5" heel and 1.5" platform.

Thanks to all the comments.I really like them a lot,first real pair of heels that drew my attention that much.

Ill go public with them.Comming monday I might wear them when I go to my friends house.Depending on how cold it is. Dont want my toes to freeze :)

Funny, living in the northern hemisphere where it's summer, you forget that in the southern it's winter.

Hi There Shoe Lovers,

My one photo can't compete with HighNHeels83 but, given the shoe's versatility and more stealth design, perhaps this will be useful to some. I had seen these and tried these shoes on the other day at Baker's but instead took home the Ruby sandal. This shoe, the "MONA" platform wedge comes in black or blue suede and features a 5.6" wedge heel. As it is closed toe and one solid color it may interest those that have been dying to get out in something. I bought in size 11 and they fit quite nicely. I even walked BEHIND the counter twice and the sales girl certainly liked them. THe vamp is cut a bit lower so don't be alarmed by toe cleavage. That could be easily alleviated by wearing black trouser socks or black knee-high pantyhose or you could just wear them barefoot or with nude color hose. Either way I think you'll adore the shoe's look with your own look.

HappyinHeels:wave:

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-212142-MONA.aspx?c=296

What a cool way to spend a lunch break! This is why I tell you all that you need to get out there, on whatever extra time you have, and embrace the shopping-in=person experience, there is simply nothing like it!

Now that's kinda what I've been looking for!! Would rather not be in suede, but I'll take it as I can find it.

Now to find a Bakers near by (OK - less than 100 miles away) and see if they have a pair to try on.

all Despite doing my best to not spend money, I wandered into our local Debenhams department store yesterday to have a look at what was available in the sales (I had a failed first meeting with a girl earlier in the week, so was sort of trying to console myself) nearly eveytyhing is in the sale but seemingly nothing more than I've seen before and not been bothered by - other than tucked around a corner on the size 8 stand, if found these; Kara D-Ring, by Jonathan Kelsey. Listed as eu42, I popped a shoe on and was clocked by a female customer the other side of the stand - she clearly saw, appeared a little bemused as she kept looking back but made no adverse looks or remarks. However as trying not to needlessly spend money I walked away....and found a duck feather filled duvet set for £33 down from £110...anyway I digress, needless to say I found myself tortured by the image and feel of the shoes, so ended going back today to both the shoes and the duvet set. This time I decided to be far braver to try on both shoes and walk round to a mirror where I had no chance of hiding. I eyeballed one male customer as I put them on, then wandered round to the mirror, looking to attract the attention of a sales staff but was already busy serving someone else. Great buzz as ever, male customer seemed to be discussing the fact with his partner, as I walked back past them to the till. Anyway, here they are, a comfy size 42, with a long enough point for my longer second toes to not be crushed up but will force a little bit of foot shaping :); 4" & 10/16ths high at the back of the heel. Big D

post-612-133522947236_thumb.jpg

all

Despite doing my best to not spend money, I wandered into our local Debenhams department store yesterday to have a look at what was available in the sales (I had a failed first meeting with a girl earlier in the week, so was sort of trying to console myself) nearly eveytyhing is in the sale but seemingly nothing more than I've seen before and not been bothered by - other than tucked around a corner on the size 8 stand, if found these; Kara D-Ring, by Jonathan Kelsey.

Listed as eu42, I popped a shoe on and was clocked by a female customer the other side of the stand - she clearly saw, appeared a little bemused as she kept looking back but made no adverse looks or remarks.

However as trying not to needlessly spend money I walked away....and found a duck feather filled duvet set for £33 down from £110...anyway I digress, needless to say I found myself tortured by the image and feel of the shoes, so ended going back today to both the shoes and the duvet set.

This time I decided to be far braver to try on both shoes and walk round to a mirror where I had no chance of hiding. I eyeballed one male customer as I put them on, then wandered round to the mirror, looking to attract the attention of a sales staff but was already busy serving someone else.

Great buzz as ever, male customer seemed to be discussing the fact with his partner, as I walked back past them to the till.

Anyway, here they are, a comfy size 42, with a long enough point for my longer second toes to not be crushed up but will force a little bit of foot shaping :); 4" & 10/16ths high at the back of the heel.

Big D

Great story and great pumps!

Just purchased these wedges sandals. They are the highest I got and also the most comfortable. The staps are wide and soft. Wore them all day yesterday. Give them a try and you won't believe how comfortable they are ! I think I will go back to the store and get another pair in black :)

post-14338-133522947252_thumb.jpg

Hi danielp6406, Lovely wedges indeed! I am curious if you worn them "en plein air sur les rues montrealais?" White definitely will stand out especially in the sunshine. The wedge is definitely the most comfortable shoe in many situations. Not as dramatic as a really high stiletto pump but many styles now are quite high (I have two wedges of 6-7") and very stylish indeed. Bon achat! HappyinHeels