Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hi danielp6406,

Lovely wedges indeed! I am curious if you worn them "en plein air sur les rues montrealais?"

White definitely will stand out especially in the sunshine. The wedge is definitely the most comfortable shoe in many situations. Not as dramatic as a really high stiletto pump but many styles now are quite high (I have two wedges of 6-7") and very stylish indeed.

Bon achat!

HappyinHeels

Thanks for the compliments !

I wore them to work under flare blue jeans.

(My co-workers are now accustomed to the fact I am wearing heels)

They may appear as white on the picture but they are light gray.

Definitely high! What's the actual heights (heel and platform)?

The heel is 5-3/4" measured at the back with a 1-1/4" platform.

At 5" net height, they are way more comfortable than a stiletto with the same height.

I still cannot believe how comfortable they are to walk in ...

Wow, very cute and funky wedges danielp6406... I love the colour and suede texture, they must've looked fantastic with the flare blue jeans you wore with them. (A flash of red nail-varnish would look stunning too).

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks for the compliments !

I wore them to work under flare blue jeans.

(My co-workers are now accustomed to the fact I am wearing heels)

They may appear as white on the picture but they are light gray.

At 5" net height, they are way more comfortable than a stiletto with the same height.

I still cannot believe how comfortable they are to walk in ...

Nice wedge sandals - but your maths is somewhat awry! What are the true measurements, please?

Bought these in New Look today - couldn't resist as they were only £8! :)

They're my first pair of UK size 8 too - think my feet have shrunk through heel wearing lol, started off size 10... Not a bad thing at all as many high street stores only have heels up to size 8. Lovely jubbly :)

post-25866-133522947302_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522947452_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522947458_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Good evening all. I recently ordered and received these Pompadour pumps from Charles David. Very feminine in sleek black patent with a fairly high stiletto.

I love these, what size are they ? :)

I love these, what size are they ? :)

Thank you for your interest and comment! These pumps are labeled a US 10 but they run a little long. If you look closely at the heel cup there is a bit of space between the shoe and my heel. Some foot pads would take up the space and add to the comfort of an already nicely padded shoe. Thanks again!

Bought these in New Look today - couldn't resist as they were only £8! :)

They're my first pair of UK size 8 too - think my feet have shrunk through heel wearing lol, started off size 10... Not a bad thing at all as many high street stores only have heels up to size 8. Lovely jubbly :)

good find, especially in the sale.

Cute looking shoes - can well believe you can fit smaller shoes than you used to; always a nice feeling - in both senses of the word.

R

Nice wedge sandals - but your maths is somewhat awry! What are the true measurements, please?

You are right about the maths... (I guess I was tired yesterday :))

So the net height is 4-1/2".

Wow, very cute and funky wedges danielp6406... I love the colour and suede texture, they must've looked fantastic with the flare blue jeans you wore with them. (A flash of red nail-varnish would look stunning too).

Thanks and they do look great with the flare blue jeans.

A friend of mine even suggested to wear them with skinny jeans. Any opinion ?

I agree the red-nail varnish would look stunning but maybe not for me. I prefer French pedicure...

all

Despite doing my best to not spend money, I wandered into our local Debenhams department store yesterday to have a look at what was available in the sales (I had a failed first meeting with a girl earlier in the week, so was sort of trying to console myself) nearly eveytyhing is in the sale but seemingly nothing more than I've seen before and not been bothered by - other than tucked around a corner on the size 8 stand, if found these; Kara D-Ring, by Jonathan Kelsey.

Listed as eu42, I popped a shoe on and was clocked by a female customer the other side of the stand - she clearly saw, appeared a little bemused as she kept looking back but made no adverse looks or remarks.

However as trying not to needlessly spend money I walked away....and found a duck feather filled duvet set for £33 down from £110...anyway I digress, needless to say I found myself tortured by the image and feel of the shoes, so ended going back today to both the shoes and the duvet set.

This time I decided to be far braver to try on both shoes and walk round to a mirror where I had no chance of hiding. I eyeballed one male customer as I put them on, then wandered round to the mirror, looking to attract the attention of a sales staff but was already busy serving someone else.

Great buzz as ever, male customer seemed to be discussing the fact with his partner, as I walked back past them to the till.

Anyway, here they are, a comfy size 42, with a long enough point for my longer second toes to not be crushed up but will force a little bit of foot shaping :irked:; 4" & 10/16ths high at the back of the heel.

Big D

Nice going on the try on bit, and those shoes are great! I adore little buckles and ornamentations on nice classic shape pumps, and appreciate the lack of a platform. I would have had to go back for them as well!

Thanks and they do look great with the flare blue jeans.

A friend of mine even suggested to wear them with skinny jeans. Any opinion ?

Sure, skinny jeans could work nicely with those wedges... I'd guess cropped ones would show them off nicely, but I'm not sure if long ones would work or not?

If you like it, wear it.

Hi Guys Thoughtg I'd show my new Zoom platform heels. Size 8 and very very comfortable. I would like a pair in hidden platform also with peeptoe. Still looking however. (As gift to myself, also got my left nipple pierced today. Wanted t wear my heels, bought thought it was pushing it a bit. )

post-22977-13352294755_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys

Thoughtg I'd show my new Zoom platform heels. Size 8 and very very comfortable. I would like a pair in hidden platform also with peeptoe. Still looking however.

(As gift to myself, also got my left nipple pierced today. Wanted t wear my heels, bought thought it was pushing it a bit. )

I love the heels

Hi Guys

Thoughtg I'd show my new Zoom platform heels. Size 8 and very very comfortable. I would like a pair in hidden platform also with peeptoe. Still looking however.

(As gift to myself, also got my left nipple pierced today. Wanted t wear my heels, bought thought it was pushing it a bit. )

Awesome shoes! And they look great with your nylons! Congrats on your piercing too! I have wanted to do that!

Hi Guys

PeeptoeHeels,

Very nice picture of your new heels. You have good looking legs too! When I wear my pumps I also like to wear hosery just like you are wearing with your new pumps.

Post more pics sometime.

bluejay

I have purchased these over the past few weeks. Mainly from the clearance racks at DSW Stores or Shoe Carnival.

A Guy just can't have enough heels. Hope you like.

These are from DSW

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/New%20Heels/IMG00827.jpg

These are definetly retro style - 5 inch heels - very comfortable

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/New%20Heels/IMG-20110428-00230.jpg

These are from DSW

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/New%20Heels/beigepatentpumps3.jpg

These are unique - just had to have them - jeweled detail on heels is awesome

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/New%20Heels/SAM_1011.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/New%20Heels/SAM_0989.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/New%20Heels/SAM_1364.jpg

These are from Veronica's of Switzerland - fun during the Holidays

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/New%20Heels/DSC02244Small.jpg

Have fun with your heels!!

Bernheels