Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Nine West comes through again. :smile: This time I picked up a pair of Austin pumps. With a rated heel of only 2.5" (just under 3" actual), I guess these are barely considered to be "high" around here, but I don't mind. They are still lovely and fit well, though with the usual gap in the back. I hope you don't mind if I share a few pictures. They have an extended point toe, which I thought had been going out of style. It's not generally my preference, but it certainly makes for comfy toes! Well as much as can be expected...

post-909-133522940447_thumb.jpg

post-909-133522940452_thumb.jpg

post-909-133522940462_thumb.jpg

post-909-133522940473_thumb.jpg

post-909-133522940484_thumb.jpg

Well done, Daisuki! Well done! Great looking pumps! I've always liked Nine West's offerings, even though they don't go up to 13. I hope you enjoy your new shoes!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nine West comes through again. :smile:

This time I picked up a pair of Austin pumps. With a rated heel of only 2.5" (just under 3" actual), I guess these are barely considered to be "high" around here, but I don't mind. They are still lovely and fit well, though with the usual gap in the back.

I hope you don't mind if I share a few pictures. They have an extended point toe, which I thought had been going out of style. It's not generally my preference, but it certainly makes for comfy toes! Well as much as can be expected...

Very nice, love the shoes. Proven classic with that pair.

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Hi High heel, A bold choice! You got to have the outfit right to wear those to a party. I llike the stye of the yellow, The pretty ones, well they are nice but not for me. If you can do it great. Muddypaws.

Hi Daisuki, Nine west again, good. Not as high as I would choose, but lovely shoes, and that toe , although it is long, not obtrusive. It looks good. Not like the older style of pointed toe. I like them. Muddypaws.

Nine West comes through again. :smile:

This time I picked up a pair of Austin pumps. With a rated heel of only 2.5" (just under 3" actual), I guess these are barely considered to be "high" around here, but I don't mind. They are still lovely and fit well, though with the usual gap in the back.

I hope you don't mind if I share a few pictures. They have an extended point toe, which I thought had been going out of style. It's not generally my preference, but it certainly makes for comfy toes! Well as much as can be expected...

Nine West always has some nice looking shoes. While I also am generally not in to the elongated toe box, those look nice on you. I'm sure they are decent to walk in as well!

Just got these:

Very interesting shoes! The style fo the heel and the pattern on the first pair is unusual, but I like the cut of the shoe, which is very delicate. As others have stated, the color of the second pair is a bit vibrant for me, but the style is very nice. I like the toe ornament.

Just got these wedge sandals from Spring Shoes. The heel is 3½" with a ¼" platform. They were so comfortable that I wore them out of the store. Still wearing them now and I think I will keep them while going to bed :smile: (I normally don't wear heels to bed but this time will be an exception...) Happy heeling all !

post-14338-133522941099_thumb.jpg

Wearing heels to bed can be a lot of fun. Those look perfect for sleeping. You'll get the feel of them without getting your feet too hot, as they might in pumps or boots. Let us know how they work for you. Steve

Just got these wedge sandals from Spring Shoes.

The heel is 3½" with a ¼" platform.

They were so comfortable that I wore them out of the store.

Still wearing them now and I think I will keep them while going to bed :smile:

(I normally don't wear heels to bed but this time will be an exception...)

Happy heeling all !

Oh they look comfortable alright. Just be careful going to sleep with them on. Your feet change shapes and sizes when you sleep and wearing heels while sleeping can cause serious damage to your feet over time, but. You seem by your post not to do that often... Just a friendly FYI.

Well, I just ordered these today:

Pleaser "Seduce" 420 5" heeled pump, black patent

Posted Image

Pleaser "Vanity" 4" heeled pump, black patent

Posted Image

Yes, I'm eager to try my hand with a pair of five inchers to wear for a dressy occasion, and I've always wanted a pair of the Vanity pumps. I'll be sure to give everyone a review when the shoes arrive!

Just got these wedge sandals from Spring Shoes...

Thank you all fort the positive comments about my new wedge sandals.

Radiodave: I'm am still amazed how comfortable they are !

Steve63130: What a nice feeling it was getting out of bed wearing heels !

HighNHeels83: It was the first time I was wearing heels to bed and

I don't think I will make this a regular habit but as mentionned to Steve,

it was very nice to do the my first steps in the morning wearing heels :smile:

Too bad I couldn't keep them to go to work today...

Reason 1: Wheater was still too cold.

Reason 2: I went to a construction site wearing by big heavy steel toe boots.

What a contrast with my lightweight and comfortables wedges !

Will see tomorrow what I will wear...

Just got these wedge sandals from Spring Shoes.

The heel is 3½" with a ¼" platform.

They were so comfortable that I wore them out of the store.

Still wearing them now and I think I will keep them while going to bed :smile:

(I normally don't wear heels to bed but this time will be an exception...)

Happy heeling all !

WOW love them to bits.

Just got these. A nice casual wedge from Aerosoles. They have a 3 and 1/2 inch heel and are very comfortable. I expect they will get a lot of use.

Those are extremely comfortable and easy to walk in from my experience.

Well, I just ordered these today:

Pleaser "Seduce" 420 5" heeled pump, black patent

Posted Image

Pleaser "Vanity" 4" heeled pump, black patent

Posted Image

Yes, I'm eager to try my hand with a pair of five inchers to wear for a dressy occasion, and I've always wanted a pair of the Vanity pumps. I'll be sure to give everyone a review when the shoes arrive!

I'm anxious to see the outfit you wear with your five inch high heels. Have fun!

I'm anxious to see the outfit you wear with your five inch high heels. Have fun!

Posted Image

Well, the plan at present is to pair those shoes with a dress to celebrate my 100th jaunt. In any event, there is NO way in hell I'd hide great looking pumps like those under pants or jeans, so I'll be in a skirt regardless when I take those shoes out for a spin!

Walking through a store the other day with the wife, we made a B line right for the shoe section. A pair of peep toes were calling my name so I tried them on without even thinking whom might be around us - I just did it - WOW! Turns out that it was a great move because now I have another wonderful shoe for my collection and the wild thing is - is that they were only $9.95 marked down from $50.00 what a bargain!!! Larry

post-30939-133522941197_thumb.jpg

Recent purchases for my lovely wife to wear

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/ANKLE%20BOOTS/Ankleboots017.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/ANKLE%20BOOTS/Ankleboots015.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/ANKLE%20BOOTS/Ankleboots016.jpg

She wore the black ones to a formal meal we went to and our table was up a grand staircase. It was a sight to behold walking two steps up the staircase behind her.

:smile:

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Walking through a store the other day with the wife, we made a B line right for the shoe section. A pair of peep toes were calling my name so I tried them on without even thinking whom might be around us - I just did it - WOW! Turns out that it was a great move because now I have another wonderful shoe for my collection and the wild thing is - is that they were only $9.95 marked down from $50.00 what a bargain!!!

Larry

Hiya,

The shoes are nice but I think you should shave that bush on your legs;)

Recent purchases for my lovely wife to wear

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/ANKLE%20BOOTS/Ankleboots017.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/ANKLE%20BOOTS/Ankleboots015.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/ANKLE%20BOOTS/Ankleboots016.jpg

She wore the black ones to a formal meal we went to and our table was up a grand staircase. It was a sight to behold walking two steps up the staircase behind her.

:smile:

Nice shoes! especially 1 and 3.

Bet you hoped that staircase was looooooooooong :D

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out