Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Just bought these today at the Bandolino store. Glad that I could get into a size 11, as I mostly need a 12. Bandolino seems to have a somewhat generous cut in many of their styles.

post-99-13352288577_thumb.gif

Hi TECH and Vassies I got these from River Island but I think you will find that they have sold out as I had a job to locate these myself, it involved a long drive to fetch them but it was worth it as the are cool Boots. Hope that you have luck in finding them Regards Billy

My two most recent purchases: Nine West "Kickline" Mary Jane pumps in tribe bark brown. I can't help but fall in love with every pair of Mary Janes I see.... Nine West "Dipurhip" slides in warm clay gray. I usually don't go for slides, but I am really getting into open toe shoes this year.

post-5655-133522885782_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522885785_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

i have bought those luxurious python high heel sandals from "les baisers des étoiles".

The heel high is 13 cm, very slim 4 mm, in size 41.

awsome!!!!!! Awsome!!!!!! Awsome!!!!!!

My two most recent purchases:

Nine West "Kickline" Mary Jane pumps in tribe bark brown. I can't help but fall in love with every pair of Mary Janes I see....

Nine West "Dipurhip" slides in warm clay gray. I usually don't go for slides, but I am really getting into open toe shoes this year.

Cool styles there, HF! While I have no love for mules, the ones in your picture were interesting.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I've five new pair of shoes since Christmas. I've posted pics of three pair here before but I can't figure out how to post pics of the newest pairs. Can someone tell me how to up load pics to this site from photobucket? I've done it before but, to save my sanity, I can't remember how I did it. Which setting on the pic do you use to transfer the image here?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Just bought these yesterday at Spring store. I normally don't buy "girly" looking shoes but for an unknow reason, they "catched my eyes". I was not able to resist so I decided to buy them. (A wedge shoe with open toe is a first for me) I asked the salesperson if they have them in size 11 and she said yes. I tried them and they fit like a glove ! They also looked nice with my jeans. (I was wearing my black gladiator sandals with skinny jeans) Happy heeling all !

post-14338-133522885818_thumb.jpg

Recently purchased these from Archie Eyebrows. Needed something to go with my evening dress, aka Black Tie and these just said "Wear Me", so who am I to argue. £175. 7cm Cuban heel. Part patent/ part kid leather. Patent laces. So comfortable, it like wearing gloves for the foot. They dance well too. Nothing but good feedback from both sexes when worn. I have asked Terry de Havilland (whom I met when I purchaswed these) if he will make me a pair of all leather Amechie as the patent is a bit too flash for office wear. He said he would. Both he and Liz his wife are delightful people and just love shoes. I know they are intending to bring out a complimnetary range for women, but with a higher but still cuban heel. I also suggested that going higher with the mens cuban heel would not be out of place. Simon.

post-1002-133522885826_thumb.jpg

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Latest $5 find at the Goodwill. The brand is Coldwater Creek and the stitching is on the outside seam and the front seam. There a very soft brown leather and are adjusting to my feet very nicely.

post-928-133522885827_thumb.jpg

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Another pair of $5 Goodwill boots. These have the brand name Worthington. They are black leather boots that are very nicely made with a 3" stack heel in a size 11 (which runs a little small). I'm working on them with some Cadillac Shoe Stretch compound and they will soon be very comfortable to wear.

post-928-133522885846_thumb.jpg

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Further to post#1282 above, I have posted these shoes on The Fashion Spot to gauge both M's & F's reactions to cuban heels. Thus far it is only positive, one F especially so. Simon

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Just got these new sandals from Aldo. A "Gladiator" look with a wedge heel. I wore them from the store to my car. I got some stange looks but I don't care anymore. If they look nice and are confortable to wear, I can't resist to buy them ;) There is no cure...

post-14338-133522885872_thumb.jpg

My new Victoria Secret andals.s

Very cool loking sandals Bubba. Victoria, along with many ohers, are comming out with some very apealing sandals this year and has gotton even my attention in which case I am not a big sandal fan. This, I think, is starting to change though.

real men wear heels

Thighbootguy - Great finds! Both boots are fantastic, especially for the price! I never seem to have any thrift store luck when it comes to shoes.

Bubba136 - Love the sandals, they are fantastic.

danielp6406 - Great sandals and I am glad you wore them out of the store and are comfortable in the shoes of your choice.

Ordered a shoe called "Carey", a black leather pump with a peep toe and a wrap around ankle strap set atop a natural wood platform with a 5.5" stiletto heel, and will pick them up at Baker's tomorrow after work. So, I made sure I redid my toes with fresh polish and clear overcoat because I want my feet to look their best. The manager told me that she has the "Angeline" which is the same shoe with notches cut into the sole which creates a zigzag effect. She wanted me to see them and complemented me on my choice. The shoes will go with a black mini-dress with tan trim and are definitely about the most eye-appealing shoes I have ever bought

Ordered a shoe called "Carey", a black leather pump with a peep toe and a wrap around ankle strap set atop a natural wood platform with a 5.5" stiletto heel, and will pick them up at Baker's tomorrow after work. So, I made sure I redid my toes with fresh polish and clear overcoat because I want my feet to look their best. The manager told me that she has the "Angeline" which is the same shoe with notches cut into the sole which creates a zigzag effect. She wanted me to see them and complemented me on my choice. The shoes will go with a black mini-dress with tan trim and are definitely about the most eye-appealing shoes I have ever bought

Those are impressive, for sure. Very nice! ;)

Just bought these yesterday from the Spring store. The sale associate was wearing the same pair and I could not resist to get the same ;) (It was a very long time since I bought a high heel pump) I intend to wear them with my black skinny jeans. Now the question is: Are they appropriate / will I have the courage to wear them to work ? (Until now, I only wear shoes and boots with block heel or wedge at work) Maybe it would be "pushing the limit" a bit too much for the workplace. Still thinking about it. Will see...

post-14338-13352288643_thumb.jpg

I really like them Daniel. I guess it depends on where you work. I don't wear heels to work, so I wouldn't, but if they fit your workplace's style, then go for it. However, I have been quite impressed with your choices of shoes you have posted here recently. You are really expanding your style and for that you should be quite proud.