Who has bought some new shoes

gj

These wouldn't happen to be the "Stefie's" would they?

Great shoes an outfits all the way around! I really love those patterned nylons.

Style is built from the ground up!

Well, there was definitely enough time yesterday to do more than just heel around :w00t2: So here some other pics:

#1: BCBGirls, I think heel is about 4"

#2: Bandolino, also about 4"

#3: Nine West, about 3.5" - another pair of lace-ups ;-)

#4: closeup of the same Bandolino heels

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3306/3274544834_16f5365dfa.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3519/3271863125_75798a2bc4.jpg?v=1234379568

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3372/3271599121_196a8933e1.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3355/3272416498_273de5a800.jpg?v=1234454370

oh WOW... I LOVE the NineWest .... too bad I can't find size 12 women's (about 43 or 44 Euro)

:grin: Robin

Good eye - 'Stefie' is correct. Thanks for the compliments!

I really wanted the black and white Stefie's but missed the last pair of 11's. You have great shoes! Forgive me for coveting....

Just bought these boots today from Aldo. Very comfortable (no plattform) and 4½" heels: I love them ;-)

Here is the website link: http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/boots/city-fashion/71867517-warbington

Happy heeling everyone !

Fantastic boots!

Just bought these boots today from Aldo. Very comfortable (no plattform) and 4½" heels: I love them ;-)

Here is the website link: http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/boots/city-fashion/71867517-warbington

Happy heeling everyone !

Nice. For those into height, these are a great find, as it seems difficult to find 4"+ heels which aren't offset by a platform heel. I'm not fond of all the buckles, but based on your avatar picture, I'm guessing you are :w00t2:

Were you able to get them at the 50% off price? If so, an even better purchase.

Happy heeling everyone !

Very nice; a great find at a great price!

Nice. For those into height, these are a great find, as it seems difficult to find 4"+ heels which aren't offset by a platform heel. I'm not fond of all the buckles, but based on your avatar picture, I'm guessing you are :grin:

I enjoy a plain pair of heels/boots, but sometimes I'm a sucker for embelishments. If I had to rank decorative (or functional) adornments:

1. lace-up details

2: buckles

3. bows

4. zippers

5. tassels

6. velcro (yuck)

:w00t2:

Nice. For those into height, these are a great find, as it seems difficult to find 4"+ heels which aren't offset by a platform heel.

I'm not fond of all the buckles, but based on your avatar picture, I'm guessing you are ;-).

I was not fond of buckles neither until I found the boots in my avatar (a few months ago).

These two pairs are the only ones I got with buckles.

I wear them under long jeans so the buckles are not to much visible.

Were you able to get them at the 50% off price? If so, an even better purchase.

Yes they were 50% off price. Was not able to resist from buying them.

My decision to purchase them was based on the fact they don't have any platform and got block heels.

They are very stable and easy to walk. Now waiting for the snow to melt again !

Well I finally got the two pairs of Aldo Shoes boots Vincenta and Volpert. The Vincenta boots is quite comfortable and easy to walk in. The Volpert boot is nice, but a bit snug and I am taking those to my local shoer to get them stretched a bit in the front. I told my gf soon to be bride and she said to be sure to bring them along to Mass this June.

I just got these for summer. The heels are 6". What do you think?

I really love those shoes, though they are a bit high for me. Will you wear them out and show off those beautiful legs?

Well I finally got the two pairs of Aldo Shoes boots Vincenta and Volpert....

Greatings DProud2700 :-)

Nice choice. I see you have great taste (I also have the Volpert boots ;-))

The Volpert are a perfect fit for me and I like the zipper in the back.

Very easy to walk. A good choice. The Vincenta is also very nice.

Will you wear them in public fully exposed ? (I don't. Not "brave" enough yet...)

Happy heeling !

I picked these up a few months ago, but didn't have time to post them. They are Cole Haan (Dalya) pumps. The two in the background are also new, some Jessica Simpson slingbacks and some Miz Mooz (Hendrix) boots.

post-1040-133522880815_thumb.jpg

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

I just got these for summer. The heels are 6". What do you think?

Very Cute! And paired with some beautiful legs ;-)

I am not a fan for pink shoes but have to say that those ones look great on you.

The pantyhose is perfect match, for those

V. Morpho

On my way home from work tonight I popped into one of the local thrift shops. Every now and again you will get a great find there. And here is mine for today. They are Nine West so I am assuming they were quite pricey at one time. I ended up paying $13 for them, wow! They look practically brand new. Now I just have to find some Spring and Summer outfits to pair them with.

post-3002-133522880832_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522880834_thumb.jpg

...do spikeheel boots count also...

...I just ordered my 3rd pair of these:

http://store-spikeangel.com/Pleaser-Boots-Womens-SEDUCE1002-5-Rubber/M/B000GYC4OU.htm

...I bought the first pair early in my process of mastering a spikeheel and transferring the center of gravity to the axis from the knee through the ankle bone to the ball of the foot so the heels got more stress-pounding, pushed into grass and dirt and the rubber cover at the heel tip began to show wear...the heel tips on these babies have been replaced twice more ...

...a second pair came home to have something to wear when pair number one was in the shop and I began to walk in a way that reduced the pressure on the spikeheel and I just put a new set on them...

..and, I just ordered a 3rd pair just because I wanted at least one pair with a sweet unblemished stiletto heel-for as long as I can keep them that way...

Posted Image

cheers

Jim/JSpikeheels

On my way home from work tonight I popped into one of the local thrift shops. Every now and again you will get a great find there. And here is mine for today. They are Nine West so I am assuming they were quite pricey at one time. I ended up paying $13 for them, wow! They look practically brand new. Now I just have to find some Spring and Summer outfits to pair them with.

Very nice find! As for an outfit, I would wear them with linen pants, white if possible; though they would be fantastic for a skirt or capris. I think I looked at those same sandals last summer and even on sale they were $40 and they were originally $80 I believe. They are beautiful, and I am jealous....When you decided on an outfit, please post!

I picked these up a few months ago, but didn't have time to post them. They are Cole Haan (Dalya) pumps. The two in the background are also new, some Jessica Simpson slingbacks and some Miz Mooz (Hendrix) boots.

I like the slingbacks - very elegant.

I´ve been thinking about getting some slingbacks, but haven´t found a suitable pair.

*mmmmmm* gorgeous find Mr.X luv to see them on your feet !;-)