Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I bought two new pair this week at the Nine West outlet. The first are NW "Hendle" pumps. They have about a 3 inch stiletto heel and a pointed toe and are remarkably comfortable. A bit of a departure for me, I bought them in a tone of pink called "Ultra Berry" and they have an embossed alligator pattern. The outlet had the pink and a blue on marked down an additional $10, so I decided to go for it. I have a shirt that matches them quite nicely and I think I may wear them with a black suit. The second are NW "Soloact" sandals in black with a corked sole and about a four inch stiletto heel. I debated between these and a pair in an off white. The ones in white looked sexier to me, but the black allow for a bit more utility. I will match these with my flair jeans, denim trousers, and possibly black wide leg trousers.

post-5655-133522886887_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522886891_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

I would like to know the real heel heigh and the size when you'll have.

Thanks.

Greatings vinheel :-)

The size is 41. The heel is 110mm high measured at the center and 120mm in the back.

Aldo Shoes also have a website in the UK. Maybe you could order them from there ?

Salutations vinheel :-)

La grandeur est 41. La hauteur du talon est 110mm mesurée au centre et 120mm à l'arrière.

Aldo possède aussi un site au Royaume-Uni. Il pourrait être possible de les commander de la ?

I bought two new pair this week at the Nine West outlet.

The first are NW "Hendle" pumps. They have about a 3 inch stiletto heel and a pointed toe and are remarkably comfortable. A bit of a departure for me, I bought them in a tone of pink called "Ultra Berry" and they have an embossed alligator pattern. The outlet had the pink and a blue on marked down an additional $10, so I decided to go for it. I have a shirt that matches them quite nicely and I think I may wear them with a black suit.

Wow! The "Hendle" pumps look absolutely great! Love the alligator pattern which makes those shoes look really sharp. Very stylish! Yeah, you can definitely pair those shoes with a black suit and a shirt to match the shoes. Very nice indeed!

The second are NW "Soloact" sandals in black with a corked sole and about a four inch stiletto heel. I debated between these and a pair in an off white. The ones in white looked sexier to me, but the black allow for a bit more utility. I will match these with my flair jeans, denim trousers, and possibly black wide leg trousers.

My, my! Can't say I've ever seen sandals quite like those before. Most interesting, especially the corked sole. You can do a lot with those shoes as well. Bravo to you and you fine sense of taste.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I bought two new pair this week at the Nine West outlet.

The first are NW "Hendle" pumps. They have about a 3 inch stiletto heel and a pointed toe and are remarkably comfortable. A bit of a departure for me, I bought them in a tone of pink called "Ultra Berry" and they have an embossed alligator pattern. The outlet had the pink and a blue on marked down an additional $10, so I decided to go for it. I have a shirt that matches them quite nicely and I think I may wear them with a black suit.

The second are NW "Soloact" sandals in black with a corked sole and about a four inch stiletto heel. I debated between these and a pair in an off white. The ones in white looked sexier to me, but the black allow for a bit more utility. I will match these with my flair jeans, denim trousers, and possibly black wide leg trousers.

Both pairs are nice, I love em!

Happyfeat:-) Both pairs of shoes look very nice. I particularly like the pink ones and paired with the outfit that you described should show them off well. 6" Heellover:-) Welcome to the Forum. Tell us a bit about your love for heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I just picked up a pair of Fredrics of hollywood 6.5" Black pattent stilettos, they're size 12 and a bit tight. a 13 would have been a better choice. thats the risk of on line shopping I guess.

Depends. If they weren't available in sz 13 (Fredericks does carry some, but not many), then you had no choice. You just had to hope that the shoe was worth putting up with less than ideal fit.

If it was available in a sz13, then an option would have been to order the 12 & 13, and return whichever one didn't fit as well. That's a hassle, especially since I don't think FOH provides free shipping. I know endless.com does free shipping both ways, so there's no cost penalty to order a pair you end up sending back.

Here is my latest purchase. I bought these today at Aldo, where the customer service was incredible! The style is "Olliver" and I love the color. I know these will get a lot of wear.

post-5655-133522887318_thumb.jpg

well just got a pair very similar to these,they are still a little tight, have started to loosen them a little at home, these are destined to do so heeling outside the house!!

http://www.shoesusa.com/ThumbNail.aspx?file=%7e%2fImages%2fsmall%2fDANA205_2l7x3m9s.jpg

Very nice clogs FXHH, i was planning to order similar ones at some time in the future ;).

My most recent purchase was clogs as well: Kenneth Cole Reaction "Keep It Up" from eBay --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=250433386036 They are a bit darker brown, and actually look and feel much nicer than in the pictures. And, oh boy, they make a LOUD sound -- that special sound of wooden clogs. Also, they don't look too feminine to me. So i'll be enjoying a lot of clogging in the nicest Summer days on these ;)

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Here is my latest purchase. I bought these today at Aldo, where the customer service was incredible! The style is "Olliver" and I love the color. I know these will get a lot of wear.

Great choice, love the color as well.

Cool another bbooter. Welcome to the club and the challenge of walking on your toes. I don't know what it is about these things that makes them sooo attractive. Any way the best to you and as always be carefull with these things they can be dangerous. Dr Who 3

Nice find HappyFeat! Those shoes should be worn with a dress or skirt. It would be a shame to hide them under long trousers or jeans. Be sure to post a picture with the outfit you put together when you wear them. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Very nice ! Maybe with your white pants ? (But don't hide them too much. I like the color)

Shoes are "ooooookaaaaayyyy" ish, but not so sure about the feet inside them? ;) lol

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Shoes are "ooooookaaaaayyyy" ish, but not so sure about the feet inside them? ;) lol

Yea, they are looking a little rough aren't they. Its what I get for cramming them into a pair of way too cute, but too small sandals last week. And also overexposing the picture just a bit much....;)

I've just received my new boots, Italian made "cowboy" type with modest 2.2" (5.5cm) heels (the displayed 4cm must have been for size 36...).

http://www.sarenza.com/planisphere-stivale-s749833-p0000009095

What's nice is that they were available size 42 EU, and I got 15% down from the displayed price. Still a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for, and they are very comfortable, fully leather lined (Italian quality). My new casual boots for everyday wearing.

I wear heels for the way they make me feel not for the way I look. I like the shoes, they look comfortable and sexy.

I've just received my new boots, Italian made "cowboy" type with modest 2.2" (5.5cm) heels (the displayed 4cm must have been for size 36...).

http://www.sarenza.com/planisphere-stivale-s749833-p0000009095

What's nice is that they were available size 42 EU, and I got 15% down from the displayed price. Still a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for, and they are very comfortable, fully leather lined (Italian quality). My new casual boots for everyday wearing.

Hello HighBoots,

Realy nice boots. Do you (also) wear them with (skinny) jean in then? If so how do people react?

Heelin'F

I would like those sandals, but there's not my size.

Finally i have bought these gorgeous sandals in US size 10, it's a 42 european.

Heel heigh: 13,5 cm. It's ok to walk, more should be hard.

just bought these now (Im buying everything these days) had to get a size smaller (US9) and if they don't fit I'll probably sell them here.

Greatings mccar7hy :-)

Quite amazing and unique style. I guess we won't see these boots everywhere soon.

Just curious: Will you wear them on a special occasion or only inside you house ?

Happy heeling !

just bought these now (Im buying everything these days) had to get a size smaller (US9) and if they don't fit I'll probably sell them here.

Judging from the boots in the picture, perhaps you should slow down, take a deep breath and think " do I really want that pair?" and, after considerable reflection, decide.....might help stretch a "buck" and save it for a really nice pair. ;):lmao:;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I don't know about anyone else, but I kinda fancy a pair myself. How much, and from where?

As for me, I made a thread complimenting the new gains I got just today: http://www.hhplace.org/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/14129-after_3-5_months_i_m_proud.html

Formally "HHDude"