Who has bought some new shoes

gj

As I posted earlier in another thread, I received my shoes from Burlesque Blue on Tuesday. And, as I also posted, here are pics of them. Classic black calfskin pumps with 6" stiletto heels. Size UK 9

post-12-133522881197_thumb.jpg

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

As I posted earlier in another thread, I received my shoes from Burlesque Blue on Tuesday. And, as I also posted, here are pics of them. Classic black calfskin pumps with 6" stiletto heels. Size UK 9

They look a bit like the ones in your avatar, or am I mistaken?

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I recently bought these comfortable shoes. They have a 7cm heel, although it doesn't look like it. I got them in a factory outlet shop of Pikolinos during a recent visit to Spain. They were on sale for 49 Euros (real leather). Normal price is more like 79 Euros. Y.

post-10328-133522881215_thumb.jpg

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I've been buying tons of shoes. Started buying and selling on Ebay to make profit. £400 profit on the 1st batch of shoes. All are UK 7 or 8 as they sell to women and men so twice the bidders. Any that are 'must haves' get kept and any that I kinda like I just wear (carefully) until I'm bored and sell them. I will take some photos and post them up soon. Just bought some Leatherworks classic lace up boots in black leather with 5.5 inch heels. They are so D R E A M Y. Regards, Ben

Bought a new pair of boots from Aldo yesterday. (Very comfy and they were on sale for $69 CDN)

See link to the store here: http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/city-fashion/69548728-danyelle

Wondering why they are more expensive at the Aldo USA website ($99 USD on sale)

Was wearing them to work today. And I like the model name...What a coincidence...

Happy heeling all !

post-14338-133522881252_thumb.jpg

They look a bit like the ones in your avatar, or am I mistaken?

Y.

Yes, I was quite taken by the similarity to the shoes in my avatar. The difference is that the shoes in my avatar are from Little Shoe Box and they have 7" heels while the pair I just got have only 6" heels. I was looking for a pair of classic black pumps with heels lower than 7" because I can't walk very far in the 7" heels. The new shoes are remarkably comfortable and easy to wear for long periods (just 4 hours straight, so far but I plan to give the a proper work out this weekend.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It has been a while since I have posted any new shoes that I had acquired, so I thought I might most a collection of my most recent purchases. For the first time in ages, none of my new shoes are Nine West! The outlet I frequent really hasn't had much in the my size that really appealed to me. The first three pair I actually bought from another member of HHPlace. I won't share who he is, but he is of course welcome to tell everybody if he chooses. He was very kind to offer me some great shoes! Pair #1 - Enzo Angiolini "Mylist" - Black Peep Toe Slingbacks with about a 4 inch heel. I can't wait for the temperature to climb to around 50 degrees F so I can strut these babies out! I may even get one more round of nail color before summer. Pair #2 - Ann Klein pumps with a high vamp and a wing tip pattern. I adore these! It is like they were made with a guy wearing them in mind, but still have a nice stiletto heel and a feminine feel. Pair #3 - Steve Madden "Curtsey" pumps in a gray patent finish. These are going out as soon as I have a chance for an extended outing for sure. Like all Maddens for me, they are a bit tight in the toe and normally I don't go for pointy toes, but these I couldn't resist. The next two I decided to give a try because I paid only $10 each for them at the Shoe carnival store on an outing a few weeks ago. They are both Villager by Liz Clayborne and are leather with man made soles. They fit great. Pair #4 - "Juliette" Brown Mary jane pumps with a 3 inch heel. I have already worn these out and bought them because there was a pair at Nine West very similar for $35. I decided to try these instead and I LOVE them. Pair #5 - "Rave" Blue patent peep toe pumps. I couldn't resist the color and thought they would be fun in the summer. I am contemplating doing more peep toes and sandals this year. I would be interested to know if anybody else frequents the Shoe Carnival or is familiar with this brand... Pair #6 - Steve Madden "Vense" Navy Blue Pump - I think I bought these because I just can't help but buy blue shoes. I don't know why that is. Anyway, they have a round toe and a tiny heel. These are 11 Wides, which ironically is a bit too wide where Steve Madden mediums are not wide enough...These will likely get a lot of wear just because they have a low heel for days that I want a change of pace. Pair #7 - G.H. Bass "Alannis" Black leather/Suede Booties - Walked into the outlet to look for a new pair of guy loafers and left with these..all of $10! Almost bought them in bron as well. Very comfortable and fun.

post-5655-133522881294_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522881296_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522881299_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522881301_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522881303_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522881304_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522881305_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

These have been around for over a year and I decided to get a pair. Wife picked tham out. They do come a little narrow but with a little wear the fit fine and aren't to bad for a cheap shoe.

post-3305-133522881482_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522881485_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522881487_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522881491_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

These have been around for over a year and I decided to get a pair. Wife picked tham out. They do come a little narrow but with a little wear the fit fine and aren't to bad for a cheap shoe.

They don't look cheap to me! You know that I love your wife's taste in shoes. Those are incredible.

Style is built from the ground up!

They look good to me, very nice!

Johnie,

I luv those shoes very hot! Spectators are so hot!

Its been a while since my post, but a few new pairs have found there way home...quote]

The first pair is in. You know high heels are still in style if even Target is selling heels with over a 4" heel.

The Payless Lance pumps are pretty popular. Based on my own pair, I think you'll find it's height also over 4", their 3.5" inch height is very conservative.

Also good that none of them were very expensive.

How about Sofft Rochelle on sale at Zappos. Size 11W they seem to run a bit large the first time I have had shoes that ran large for size. They say 2 3/4" heels they feel taller, lots of room in the toe box. I just tried them on with heavy winter rib tights very comfy! They have a 3/8" platform sole, and a THICK cushion sole inside nicely leather lined. For girls shoes these are more comfortable than any boys shoes I have bought in a long time. eerrr I'm not counting the steel toes, etc... I am a Sofft fan now. Copied from website, Product Information: * Show your impeccable sense of style with the ‘Rochelle’ ankle boot. * Soft calfskin leather with fold-over collar and convenient side zip. * Full leather lining wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry and comfortable. * Lightly padded footbed provides cushioning and support for all-day wear. * Beautiful leawood stacked heel with non-skid, floral-embossed polyurethane outsole for durability. * 2 3/4" heel. * 6" shaft. * 11.75" circumference. * 13.00 oz.

post-227-133522881987_thumb.gif

Hi,

Just purchased these clogs from eBay and they arrived surprisingly fast. I'm not yet allowed to post photo attachments, so i'm putting the link here --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350170719528

These are my absolute favorites - surprisingly comfortable, very cute, and not too feminine (for me). I'd like to walk on these all the time, but on the other hand i'd like them to last very long ;-)

Happy heeling,

k6ps

I have bought a lot o new shoes...-(

Very nice. I think I like the off-site ones with the plastic straps the best.

One shot you might try is to line them up in a row, and take a picture maybe 30 degrees off-axis from the rear. That should allow all to fit in the shot, while also getting an idea on the the heel height of each.