Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Vinheel:-) Both pairs are very nice. Thanks for sharing. How high are the heels? Can you walk well in them and do you wear them out in public or just in the house? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Vinheel, I like both pair of shoes, but the yellow ones are to die for! mackman69, love the red pumps. They remind me of a pair of Nine West "Lucaro" pumps that I had in wine patent that I sold on eBay least year for twice what I paid for them. They are beautiful shoes.

Style is built from the ground up!

Vinheel:-)

Both pairs are very nice. Thanks for sharing. How high are the heels? Can you walk well in them and do you wear them out in public or just in the house?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

The heels sizes are : 13,5 cm for the red sandals, easy to walk, and 14 cm for the yellow, less easy. I wear it in and around the house, outside, i would like, but i need to be more courageous.

Hi Everyone,

Have not posted for a year but I wanted to share this with the board. As my name suggests, I'm a huge fan of Gianmarco Lorenzi. I think they are responsible for the new "1969" brand that has recently appeared. Just got the two pairs of boots below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1969-NEU-STILETTO-OVERKNEE-STIEFEL-SCHUHE-LEDER-SCHWARZ_W0QQitemZ360167887965QQcmdZViewItemQQptZKleidung_Accessoires_Schuhe_Damenschuhe?hash=item53dbadd45d&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A30

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/1969-STILETTO-FETISH-PLATEAU-BOOTS-STIEFEL-LEDER-BRAUN_W0QQitemZ360167883489QQcmdZViewItemQQptZKleidung_Accessoires_Schuhe_Damenschuhe?hash=item53dbadc2e1&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A30

The ebay store is called 1969 Italia Boutique. Fantastic quality, leather and workmanship. They do have larger sizes and can vouch that the 43 euros fit my size 12 mens feet like a glove.

The black thigh boots are to die for and have that beautiful, pointy toe and perfect angle for that ultra hot sexy look. The platforms are my first ever pair. Not sure what to think though. I like single sole shoes and boots as the look is alot "cleaner". They do make a stement though.

For the guys who are always on the lookout for designer shoes and boots in larger sizes, they carry up to 43 euro.

Just wanted to share my positive experience here. Best regards to all.

Mackman69:-) Just love the red pumps myself. Vinheel:-) Thanks for the up-date. Very interesting. Lorenziluvrr:-) Boots are great and one of my favorite styles. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi Everyone,

Have not posted for a year but I wanted to share this with the board. As my name suggests, I'm a huge fan of Gianmarco Lorenzi. I think they are responsible for the new "1969" brand that has recently appeared. Just got the two pairs of boots below:

What did you end up paying for them? those definately seem to be out of my range

Lorenziluvrr –

WOW, both pair are gorgeous! Congratulations.

I almost choked when you said “the 43 euros fit my size 12 mens feet like a glove.” I thought, what have I been missing? Thanks for posting the correction.

Please share additional posts about those boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

mccar7hy - Hi, the black thigh high boots were 350 euro and the brown platforms were 200 euro. I know that seems like a lot of money, and it is, but I have set new guidelines for myself. When I was much younger, I bought many pairs of shoes and boots for way less money, but the quality just was not there. So my motto over the last 5 years is quality, NOT quantity. I buy mostly Lorenzi, Weitzman (Fever model), Jean Gaborit and Marziali now. For VALUE and choice in size 12 ladies, you cannot beat Nine West. Lorenzi and 1969 take sexiness, quality and craftmanship to new levels. The leather in Lorenzi and 1969 are tremendous. As soon as you open the box, the room is immediately permeated with that wonderful aroma of new kidsking leather. Cheap shoes have that chemical-like smell. These, are heavenly, and you can enjoy them with all your senses! 550 euros for 2 pairs of boots is an extravagance, but I feel like I am buying a wearable piece of art. I know these will probably never see pavement, because I'm afraid of damaging them. If I can wear them to a special event without exposing them to pavement, I might. For street heeling, Nine West is great. Chinese Laudry use to make a classic pair of 4 inch pumps in size 12, but I don;t see them anymore. I tried a pair, liked them so much, that I bought another 3 pairs before they disappeared. I just got the 1969 platforms today and wore them for 2 hours. Still not sure if they are my thing, but they are eye catching. As both pairs are leather lined, they feel great against your legs. They have a zipper at the ankle for easy on and off. Out of necessity, I wear nylons with these as they can become "sticky" and hard to get off if worn with fishnets. But I do love the feeling. The black thigh high boots have nice metal toe protectors on the sole (sorry, I don;t know the technical term) to minimize damage when you walk. With long pointed toe boots and shoes, it is easy to damage the toe area if you drag your feet a bit. Guess I need more practice and better balance. 1969 has a dream pair in red, stretch leather that are crotch high. My lord, they would be a dream. However, they are over 1,000 euro, and for that price, I can go to Italy. Cheers!

Just bought these....

Women's Delight-601-12, 5 3/4" Stiletto Heel Faux Wood Platform Slide

Don't know how to post pictures, but they're at AMAZON! And, by the time you take into consideration the size, the heel is over 6.5" tall! Fun!

Thanx both ;) I think there stunning i love they way they look,feel,how super shiney they are and the way there even higher than Pleaser said they are I think i'm going to have to buy a smaller size as these 8.5's seem alittle to big. They've taken alot of getting used to and i cant see my ever wearing these outside of home. I tryed a short walk at 3am and went over in them and put a nice big scuff up the inside of one of them ;) . They seem to scratch like chalk .This could also be down to them being alittle big as well as the 7inch heels.... Nice that i've had the house to myself for a few days to get more used to them. For there down sides i'm still super pleased with them. I'll try to sort a pic of me in them

Hiline:-) Sometimes you have to go to a smaller size when wearing the higher heels. The taller heel gives you a much smaller footprint because of the increased arch. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Just ordered these from Aldo. Too bad they don't carry them in the stores around here. Hoping they come this week; maybe I'll wear them to my dentist appointment Friday. Hey, might as well make the best of what otherwise is not always a pleasurable experience. ;)

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/sandals/strappy-heels/72995107-sibrel/97

Just ordered these from Aldo. Too bad they don't carry them in the stores around here. Hoping they come this week; maybe I'll wear them to my dentist appointment Friday. Hey, might as well make the best of what otherwise is not always a pleasurable experience. ;)

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/sandals/strappy-heels/72995107-sibrel/97

I'm not a huge sandal guy. But those I like.