Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Here are the 3 other pairs that I couldn't attach.

The slingback are very nice, HHLover !

I almost forgot about my latest purchase (See picture below)

As you can see they fall in the category of "Extremely Low Heel" (A new abreviation = ELH ?)

I know, I know. They are not high heels at all but since the word "heel" is part of it, I decided to

post a picture anyway... :winkiss: (These sandals are very comfy and they will be perfect for this hot summer)

post-14338-133522882994_thumb.jpg

...The boots are Deranged by Hollywood Heels. Can you say "Holy Crap!" The heels are around 7" and are nearly impossible to walk in. I do like them, but I can't do much more than sit with them on or sleep in them. See the post below...

For something called "Deranged", were you expecting anything less? Maybe the designer put their SO in them (are these the type that have a lockable ankle collar?), and they went deranged trying to handle them.

Maybe it's just the photo, but it almost looks like the heels are tilted forward a little (one way I guess to squeeze out a full 7" heel height). What size are they?

nice gladiators, daniel. I've been trying to find a pair for myself, but I can't find anything im gaga about in a size 12

Greatings canadianbeaver :-)

Glad you like them !

I got them from Springs Shoes. Follow this link http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/sandals/casual/68981458-schimming

Note that all straps are adjustable with one extra hole on each one.

Maybe you would like to try them in a size 11 anyway just in case ?

Did you take a look in a Payless shoe store ?

I ordered from Macys two pairs of closed toe slingbacks myself. First pair is by Jessica Simpson called Tweet with a platform and 4 3/4" heels and the others are Audrina with a 4" heel and both look lovely. I cannot wait till they arrive. I also bought a pair of 9 West black pumps with a 4" heel and they have broken in very nicely as well.

I ordered a pair of those boots from endless in the black patent...

I ordered from Macys two pairs of closed toe slingbacks ...

Greatings DProud2700 :-)

Maybe you could attach the pictures of your boots and shoes to your post or put a link to them ?

For something called "Deranged", were you expecting anything less? Maybe the designer put their SO in them (are these the type that have a lockable ankle collar?), and they went deranged trying to handle them.

Nope, they're not lockable. I might go deranged trying to walk in them!

Maybe it's just the photo, but it almost looks like the heels are tilted forward a little (one way I guess to squeeze out a full 7" heel height). What size are they?

Size 13 and yes, you feel like you're leaning forward when trying to walk in them. I just can't get my legs straight right now. They even seem more difficult than ballet boots! At least I've been able to stand in them.

Hi,

Recently purchased my fifth pair of high-heeled shoes -- Tommy Hilfiger "Ruth" black leather loafers with 4'' heels, brand new -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380111958571. Haven't received them yet. The price was just 15 USD, and even together with the cost of delivery to the opposite side of the world (which was about 30 USD) they are still much less that a pair of Hilfigers would normally cost. There are some more pictures of the same model here: http://www.amazon.com/Tommy-Hilfiger-Ruth-Bootie-Black/dp/B000HRVNDY They should be a pair of decent heels for street heeling, not too feminine and not grab too much attention.

Happy Heeling

k6ps

I just purchased a pair in Black and a pair in Orange (see a few posts back). I think they are decent quality for the price.

HHLover

Hi,

Recently purchased my fifth pair of high-heeled shoes -- Tommy Hilfiger "Ruth" black leather loafers with 4'' heels, brand new -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380111958571. Haven't received them yet. The price was just 15 USD, and even together with the cost of delivery to the opposite side of the world (which was about 30 USD) they are still much less that a pair of Hilfigers would normally cost. There are some more pictures of the same model here: http://www.amazon.com/Tommy-Hilfiger-Ruth-Bootie-Black/dp/B000HRVNDY They should be a pair of decent heels for street heeling, not too feminine and not grab too much attention.

They just arrived a few days ago. I truly like them a lot. These are really masculine shoes, i'd say. I believe that most people who notice me in these shoes would have the first impression something like "i didn't know that they're also making that high heels for men", rather than "these must be women's shoes". Put them on right away and went out together with my wife: to a new car dealership for a demo of (hopefully) our new family car, to kindergarden to get our child, to our local municipality government, to local grocery store. Met and talked to several people, also a few who know me. Nobody seemed to notice my shoes, but i believe that they actually did, as these shoes are making quite loud sound. However, this sound is also rather "masculine" - low and powerful. So far i have been rather indifferent towards the sound my heels make, and the heels i've been wearing in public so far are relatively quiet. But now i started to really like that sound, realizing that it is a part of the great feeling of walking on heels :winkiss:

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Have not brought any new heels lately, but just dragged out a pair of lace up boots I wore at the 2002 heel meet in cambridge (uk) still fit great, wearing them at this moment. Its so annoying knowing were your heels are, just finding time to dig them out, and wear them again.

life is not a rehearsal

i got some new boots with a 3'' square heel and they are from electric boutique . they are called disposable boots cause of some imperfections on them . they only cost 4.99 a a pair plus s/h which was good . i orderdd 2 Pair and one on them wore out well quick cause i wore them out driving the big log truck and ruined them , the other Pair i have limited my wearing to just going out and they are lasting longer so far. http://www.electriqueboutique.com/shop/images/242-blk-pu-350.jpg

Zappos had Weitzman's on sale, so I splurged for a pair of Garden in dark blue. We'll see if they're all they are cracked up to be. Still cost a pretty penny. A pair I had for a while and thought were just too tight to wear, but too elegant to send back, were Guess Carrie in black leather. The tip I got worked out great - give them a few coats of water, they stretched into comfortable form, but didn't lose any finish. So they're sort of new, in that I can actually walk in them without pain. Wow, going from 3.25" to 4" heel makes a lot of difference. Hoping I can use these in an upcoming Walk A Mile event. Pardon the immodesty, but I look good in them. Driving a log truck in heels? And I thought I was pushing the envelope in my F350...

i only wear heels now and since that involves driving yep i drive the log truck in heels. i have even wore my 6'' platforms driving it just not outside it. the ground has to be real hard to wear anything other than chunky or wedge heels

I just bought a pair of square-toed, chunky-heeled boots from Torrid...

Nice choice ! Looking at the sole and heel, I'm sure they don't make much noise while walking...

...i ordered 2 Pair and one on them wore out well quick cause i wore them out driving the big log truck and ruined them...

It is a chance you got two pairs because they are very nice. And for that price, it is a very good deal !

Hi,

Recently purchased my fifth pair of high-heeled shoes -- Tommy Hilfiger "Ruth" black leather loafers with 4'' heels, brand new -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380111958571. ...k6ps

Great pair. Very good heel height without looking excessively feminine (for those looking for a more passable pair of heels). A shame the heels couldn't be a bit quieter though.