Who has bought some new shoes

gj

The zinc polk boots are fun looking, although they only come up to a 7.5 size. WHY???;)

I got lucky. I spoke to the people at DSW and that this style may be discontinued. It took some time to google shop them. They had them in red and blue sometime ago aswell. I hope you can find them in your size somewhere .

These are my latest shoes and I must say the picture doesn't do any of them justice. They are from Evans and were only £28 per pair. They all have an amazing fit and look. Andi

post-6303-133522889264_thumb.jpg

post-6303-133522889288_thumb.jpg

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

These are my latest shoes and I must say the picture doesn't do any of them justice. They are from Evans and were only £28 per pair. They all have an amazing fit and look.

Andi

I got a pair of the light ones too, all sold out in 9 and 10, love the black ones too may have to get them, agreed amazing look, evans have some stylish shoes lately.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

These are my latest shoes and I must say the picture doesn't do any of them justice. They are from Evans and were only £28 per pair. They all have an amazing fit and look.

Andi

I love the first pair, the black Mary Janes. I am a sucker for MJ's in a big way.

Here are my latest purchase. I picked up these - Nine West "Rocco" d'Orsay pumps with a round toe, stacked heel - in two tone brown at Marshall's. Marshall's is a chain of close out stores that boast a "Megashoe" department at some of their stores. I got these for $15 - no way to pass them up.

post-5655-133522889301_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

I have the black snakeskin ones too and also looking at getting the latest red pair listed today in an 10

Andi

As luck would have it i managed to get a pair of the black snake skin ones too on ebay, they had only been on auction for 4 hrs, they look really nice. £25 though but they were new and looked dead nice :)

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Loveshiheels:-)

Nice shoes. Will be looking for your pics.

Happyfeat:-)

MaryJanes are a favorite of mine also.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

:)

Hello Dawn,

I just did some shopping through the net the other day with Zappos and the heels came today. I had to replace my old GOGO boots and I'm now wearing Brown Leather Wood grain style wedge 3 3/4" heel as I send this message and as for the GOGO boots they have 2 3/4" heel, both are fabulous.

The wedge heels I paid $82 dollars and $51 dollars for the GOGO boots.

post-5557-133522889328_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522889331_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522889333_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I had to do it! I just scored a pair of red Bordello Cheetah sandals off of eBay for about $43. I can't wait to get these beauties and strut about with them! I needed some new sandals, and these fill the bill quite nicely!

post-29-133522889426_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I just got my gf and I a new pair of pumps from Spring. They were on clearence for $14.97 and the last 2 sizes were in hers and mine.

The link is to this years model, it's exactly the same, but named different. The black are the ones we're getting.

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/dress/69184784-sayavong

I finally caved in and bought some of the giant platform sandals. These are completely over the top. I usually don't go for this style, but I tried them on at DSW in Manhattan over the weekend and did not buy them. Went on to regret it for several days. So today I went to my local DSW and bought them ! Despite the humongous heel they are very comfortable and fit me like a glove.

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?index=7&category=&prodId=185341&brand=300404

WhyNotMenToo:Those sandals are fantastic and look quite comfortable as well. I like the boots as well. NewfieGuyInHeels: Talk about shoe Karma! Not only did you get some GREAT shoes, not only were they on sale, they just HAPPENED to be the last two left. Fantastic. And its also great to have matching shoes with your girlfriend. ShockQueen: A great selection for new sandals. I love that style of shoe. They go great with pants as well as skirts. And of course you had to do it...how could you not! loveheel: There are some great platform sandals out there today and you sure did find a winner! Those are hot.

I just got my gf and I a new pair of pumps from Spring. They were on clearence for $14.97 and the last 2 sizes were in hers and mine. The link is to this years model, it's exactly the same, but named different. The black are the ones we're getting.

Greatings NewfieGuyInHeels :-) Very nice shoes at a good price !

Some of Spring' pointy shoes are narrow at the toe box and some are wider.

Are these wider than normal ? If so, I may go to Spring store and give them a try :)

I just got my gf and I a new pair of pumps from Spring. They were on clearence for $14.97 and the last 2 sizes were in hers and mine.

The link is to this years model, it's exactly the same, but named different. The black are the ones we're getting.

Color me impressed! Those shoes are mondo sharp!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Went to Bakers last Thursday as I was feeling down and saw a cute pair of sandals with a stiletto heel. It was a size 10 and I was ponderng trying it on when a woman tried it on then another pair. When she tried it on a second time I knew it wa leaving the store. The girls in the store found the "Ava" at the Brookfield,WI store and I went over there.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?p+122180

Size 11 and on my feet they went! Another great experience at Bakers.

HappyinHeels

astrid: Wonderful additions! Nice black pumps and boots are always a great purchase and the cornerstone of a great shoe wardrobe. HappyinHeels: Isn't Bakers a fantastic shopping experience? Great find! Wile_E_Coyot: Love those pumps. There is something about a delicate heel that I find quite appealing.

Just as an update. I think I'm not gonna keep the pumps I bought recently:

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/dress/69184784-sayavong in black

They were fun to try on, and they do feel/look sexy, but I know I'm never gonna wear them out in public, so I really don't see the point in keeping them. The store I got them from is getting other stuff I'm looking forward to, and I just thing the money (however little I paid) would be better to a pair I'll wear out.