Jump to content

What Draws You To Heels


Recommended Posts

Just curious what other kinks folks have that drew them to wearing heels.  I know I felt the urge from my first memory and have evolved over the years on how I act that out.  Would love to hear about others stories if you feel like sharing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, hhlvr72 said:

Just curious what other kinks folks have that drew them to wearing heels.  I know I felt the urge from my first memory and have evolved over the years on how I act that out.  Would love to hear about others stories if you feel like sharing.

Other than wearing heels and stockings (because of the shoes) I am a boring as hell normal male 

  • Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Styling. I've always worns boots, not shoes, mainly hiking boots, but I liked the knee boots and ankle boots I saw on the other side of the aisle. Heels lent  them an added touch of the forbidden, or rather emphasised their forbidden quality, but in the end it is really just a matter of style. I don't see it as any more of a kink than my predilection for wearing hiking boots, a preference for blues and purples, or wearing panama hats in the summer. Just part of a personal style that for years I was too bashful to adopt because it was not 'the done thing' and I chose to follow the herd. So now instead of hiking boots, jeas and jumper I'm just as likely to be found in knee boots/ankle boots, jeans and jumper. Not really that startling a change.   

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a great topic....  I have often wondered if I was prewired with this "heel/boots gene", or if it something "I learned" in my early years.  I still remember my sister's red go go boots, and wearing them every chance I got when I was alone in the house (back in the day when it wasn't a crime to leave young kids alone at home).  I was only about 8yrs old, so way before puberty.  I just knew I loved the way the boots looked, and how good it felt to wear them.  I guess I have those same feelings today, love the way hi heeled boots look, and that I look and feel great wearing them....

I have those seem feelings about levis, classic Adidas and Nikes...  I am always looking for the perfect pair of levis that fit right and fade properly, and love the way I look in the right sneaks from "back in the day".  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the responses!  I was born in the early 70's so my original desires are for heels of that era but they are rarely made over a size 10.  I out grew my collection of stolen shoes from my Mom by age 12 (which I am sure she was relieved!) but luckily by the early 90's payless started selling womens shoes in 12 and got me back into business.  I have only recently experimented with fully dressing but have learned that I really enjoy that there are people out there that enjoy seeing me wear my heels.  That has added a whole new level.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

For me its mostly a sexual fetish. Wearing heels is both fun an exciting to me, giving me sort of connection to the the thing I love most, seeing women in heels. I have zero interest though in going out in walking in heels or make them part of my daily atire. And I suspect that goes for most men. Cause I know a lot of heels are sold to men and I yet have to see a single guy in heels in my fairly liberal university city.

I do enjoy talking to other men about heels and wearing them though. Makes me feel part of a larger group and not some freak. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree completely Chorlini  I was very relieved to find out in the early 90's I am not alone with my desires.  I do have the desire to wear them out but only as a cross dresser which I doubt I will ever do.  I have also never seen a guy out in public in heels but I have worn out unisex sandals and womens flat sandals at night out of town and alone!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

At first the sexual side was to see women in heels. Then after having tried some heels myself its very special feeling plus the look came in addition.Now it’s a mixture of everything. Plus a real and surprising back relief. And not to be forget a “f..k you attitude. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not know the "why", but I recall being attracted to heels at a very young age.  Maybe it was my female cousins and neighborhood girls fascination with and always wanting the wear their Mom's heels that spurred my desire to experience them for myself.  They always seemed to get a thrill from wearing heels, and I guess I wanted that thrill too.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting topic to broach.  For me, interest in the difference between girls shoes and boys shoes was he result of a game we were playing as a class.  It was a way of learning to recognize the names and differences in clothing.  It consisted in calling out a particular color of a piece of clothing.   The item called was "black patent shoes" and I had on black shoes with laces and got up to skip as did ,any of the girls.  It was then, I was told that girls wore black patent Mary-janes and boys didn't.  It was then I understood girls shoes and boys shoes differed.  That continued to draw my interest to girls being able to have so many pretty styles that boys didn't.  Then in a 1965 Aldens Catalogue was the page stating: Her First Heels, a little bit higher to delight her but low enough for healthful foot comfort".  That term implicating there was a special feeling afforded to girls that was not available to boys caught my fantasy as to what it must be like to have that special feeling.  I tried my Mom's for the first time but they were way too small to wear.  and then while being left at my grandmother's house to watch TV as my parents took her shopping, I tried on a pair of quarter strap open toes stacked heels of maybe 2 inches in height.  The feeling felt was indeed a very special feeling when taking those first steps forward.  It was nothing like the feeling I had when wearing my shoes. I could rock back and balance precariously on them.  I was 12 years old and my female peers were just beginning to enjoy their new adventures  and I could only watch and admire for the next 6 years until a freshman in college and discovered I could barely fit into a 10B and that special feeling returned 50 years ago.

 

  • Like 1

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The original question was, "What other kinks do folks have.  .  .?" Only a small number of respondents have actually answered the question, maybe because there isn't a whole lot to answer, and that goes for me too. No kinks, no "gateway drug." I've just always liked heels from a young age, and female feet in general. One might call it a fetish, but only to the extent that I enjoy attractive female shoes and feet. Once I actually put on high heels myself, the sexual aspect of it drops off the scale and is replaced by a general sense of well being.

Oh, I guess I also like long hair and long fingernails. Unfortunately, between genetics and circumstances, I'm unable to grow much of either. My wife could grow both rather easily, but she won't.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

At first the sexual side was to see women in heels. Then after having tried some heels myself its very special feeling plus the look came in addition.Now it’s a mixture of everything. Plus a real and surprising back relief. And not to be forget a “f..k you attitude. 

I like that way you put that!  They do have a FU attitude and is the most magnetic part about them for me anyway

6 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

The original question was, "What other kinks do folks have.  .  .?" Only a small number of respondents have actually answered the question, maybe because there isn't a whole lot to answer, and that goes for me too. No kinks, no "gateway drug." I've just always liked heels from a young age, and female feet in general. One might call it a fetish, but only to the extent that I enjoy attractive female shoes and feet. Once I actually put on high heels myself, the sexual aspect of it drops off the scale and is replaced by a general sense of well being.

Oh, I guess I also like long hair and long fingernails. Unfortunately, between genetics and circumstances, I'm unable to grow much of either. My wife could grow both rather easily, but she won't.

Thanks for mentioning this and I assume you are right.  I have always been compelled to wear them and it is extremely sexual for me.   I also love to see my wife in them but her passion for them does not match mine. I agree on the long hair and nails as well which my wife has but the nails are fake!

15 hours ago, jetheelsfan said:

Interesting topic to broach.  For me, interest in the difference between girls shoes and boys shoes was he result of a game we were playing as a class.  It was a way of learning to recognize the names and differences in clothing.  It consisted in calling out a particular color of a piece of clothing.   The item called was "black patent shoes" and I had on black shoes with laces and got up to skip as did ,any of the girls.  It was then, I was told that girls wore black patent Mary-janes and boys didn't.  It was then I understood girls shoes and boys shoes differed.  That continued to draw my interest to girls being able to have so many pretty styles that boys didn't.  Then in a 1965 Aldens Catalogue was the page stating: Her First Heels, a little bit higher to delight her but low enough for healthful foot comfort".  That term implicating there was a special feeling afforded to girls that was not available to boys caught my fantasy as to what it must be like to have that special feeling.  I tried my Mom's for the first time but they were way too small to wear.  and then while being left at my grandmother's house to watch TV as my parents took her shopping, I tried on a pair of quarter strap open toes stacked heels of maybe 2 inches in height.  The feeling felt was indeed a very special feeling when taking those first steps forward.  It was nothing like the feeling I had when wearing my shoes. I could rock back and balance precariously on them.  I was 12 years old and my female peers were just beginning to enjoy their new adventures  and I could only watch and admire for the next 6 years until a freshman in college and discovered I could barely fit into a 10B and that special feeling returned 50 years ago.

 

I agree completely!  Why do they have so many more options?  Just not fair

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

,

10 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

The original question was, "What other kinks do folks have.  .  .?" Only a small number of respondents have actually answered the question, maybe because there isn't a whole lot to answer, and that goes for me too. No kinks, no "gateway drug." I've just always liked heels from a young age, and female feet in general. One might call it a fetish, but only to the extent that I enjoy attractive female shoes and feet. Once I actually put on high heels myself, the sexual aspect of it drops off the scale and is replaced by a general sense of well being.

Oh, I guess I also like long hair and long fingernails. Unfortunately, between genetics and circumstances, I'm unable to grow much of either. My wife could grow both rather easily, but she won't.

While most of the members here are willing to discuss and relate their experiences and adventures wearing heels, I would think that delving into other “kinks” we might have, I doubt that most of us would be willing to reveal that much about ourselves here.    To me, it “smacks” of more information than I would like to put on the internet.  

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not consider that concern but I would point out this is a forum for guys to talk about wearing womens shoes, so I am assuming a certain level openness here.  I will say though if someone did want to elaborate on it I would be more than happy to discuss it in a private message here or an email.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It is actually meant to be a fashion oriented forum about wearing high heels - and open to men or women. It is not a forum about men wearing women’s shoes as such.

For many of us, certainly myself, this is not some kind of “kink” but a fashion choice - as valid, and in its way, as unremarkable, a choice as wearing bow ties or Panama hats or cargo pants. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shyheels said:

It is actually meant to be a fashion oriented forum about wearing high heels - and open to men or women. It is not a forum about men wearing women’s shoes as such.

For many of us, certainly myself, this is not some kind of “kink” but a fashion choice - as valid, and in its way, as unremarkable, a choice as wearing bow ties or Panama hats or cargo pants. 

Yes, yes, yes! I would like to re-emphasize what Shyheels just said. For most of us here, it is simply a choice we've made about what we'd like to wear. I doubt that you can completely dis-entangle the sexual with any aspect of life, and that includes footwear, but it is certainly not the major force in our decisions about what we'd like to put on our feet every day.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2021 at 1:07 PM, mlroseplant said:

The original question was, "What other kinks do folks have.  .  .?" Only a small number of respondents have actually answered the question, maybe because there isn't a whole lot to answer, and that goes for me too. No kinks, no "gateway drug." I've just always liked heels from a young age, and female feet in general. One might call it a fetish, but only to the extent that I enjoy attractive female shoes and feet. Once I actually put on high heels myself, the sexual aspect of it drops off the scale and is replaced by a general sense of well being.

Oh, I guess I also like long hair and long fingernails. Unfortunately, between genetics and circumstances, I'm unable to grow much of either. My wife could grow both rather easily, but she won't.

What other kinks? I've gotten heavily into leggings. Love me the faux leather and vinyl stuff.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shyheels said:

It is actually meant to be a fashion oriented forum about wearing high heels - and open to men or women. It is not a forum about men wearing women’s shoes as such.

For many of us, certainly myself, this is not some kind of “kink” but a fashion choice - as valid, and in its way, as unremarkable, a choice as wearing bow ties or Panama hats or cargo pants. 

Same here, my wife doesn’t wear heels and when I was dating I paid no attention to the kind of shoes my girlfriend wore.  I only started having an interest in heels recently in the context of fashion.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Same here, my wife doesn’t wear heels and when I was dating I paid no attention to the kind of shoes my girlfriend wore.  I only started having an interest in heels recently in the context of fashion.  

Hmmm. I cannot possibly imagine it. I can just about tell you what sorts of shoes every person I ever met wore, assuming I remember the person at all! However, if we all had the same story, that would be rather boring, wouldn't it?

In spite of this fascination with footwear, I still do not consider my own footwear a fetish or an object of sexual desire, any more than my collection of vintage lawn mowers is. I just like them. That is all. Once you add a real, live female into the equation. Well, then you have trouble. See below. But how is that different from anything else in life?

BinhAldoMules.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

As a young toddler, who didn't know the difference about much of anything, my desire to wear the shinny black patent leather buckle strapped footwear like the pairs pictured are some of my first memories in this mortal existence.

Even after being told that only girls were suppose to wear these styles of shoes, it didn't seem right that my young male desire to wear these type of shoes is forbidden. So I have always wanted and have kept trying to wear stylishly beautiful shoes as I have grown up. I believe when I was about to enter my first year of elementary schooling that a special pair of the classic styled black patent leather spike/stiletto pumps like the heels pictured caught my notice, which advanced my desires to include high heels.

11311968ml_14_e duo_small.jpg

 

 

87a3953cac93e36354e0926085e06702 (2).jpg

shgigm080002_girl_mary_janes_patentred_1_3.jpg

Edited by Histiletto
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 11:32 AM, Chorlini said:

What other kinks? I've gotten heavily into leggings. Love me the faux leather and vinyl stuff.

Wish I had nicer legs, would love to wear great leggings, athletic compression gear, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Histiletto said:

As a young toddler, who didn't know the difference about much of anything, my desire to wear the shinny black patent leather buckle strapped footwear like the pairs pictured are some of my first memories in this mortal existence.

Even after being told that only girls were suppose to wear these styles of shoes, it didn't seem right that my young male desire to wear these type of shoes is forbidden. So I have always wanted and have kept trying to wear stylishly beautiful shoes as I have grown up. I believe when I was about to enter my first year of elementary schooling that a special pair of the classic styled black patent leather spike/stiletto pumps like the heels pictured caught my notice, which advanced my desires to include high heels.

11311968ml_14_e duo_small.jpg

 

 

87a3953cac93e36354e0926085e06702 (2).jpg

shgigm080002_girl_mary_janes_patentred_1_3.jpg

Would be difficult to not desire to wear those black patent pumps!  Those are a fine example.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.