Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Love the shoes and I know you already have clothes that would go with them better than the outfit that you're wearing. I think that if you're going to wear that jacket and skirt a pair of black boots would look better. But, I really enjoy your pictures and thank you for having the courage to step forward and be the person that you are. Keep it up, you're doing great. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I believe we all are aware of how cold it can get in Poland during the winter. But, there are woman's coats and jackets that would be better worn with any one of the outfits you wear in your pictures, that are just as warm. I really believe that ramicej looks great when he dresses to go out, but the jacket just ruins the entire look. HELP! JeffB, where are you when we need your fashion advice?.....Ditto HappyFeat? If I knew ramicej1983's sizes, I'd see if I couldn't find a way to send him some clothes. But, since I don't wear dresses or skirts myself, and my wife's clothes probably would be way too small to fit him......

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I believe we all are aware of how cold it can get in Poland during the winter

For now we have autumn. I have three jackets. One of them could be better than this on pictures, but it is in bad condition.

My size is L:

chest: 102-105 cm, waist: 90-94 cm, lateral length: 107-109 cm, height: 178 cm.

I have birthday in 13th january :wave: .

I bought this:

http://www.high-heels.com.pl/p35,czolenka-poker-high-heels-5-camel-leopard.html .

Now i'm trying well dress to them:

http://i2.fmix.pl/fmi1380/785d255d002253334cdb069d ,

http://i3.fmix.pl/fmi730/78444bc400245b694cdb0695 ,

http://i3.fmix.pl/fmi2692/0fd58493001684684cdb068e .

Sorry for bad quality. Tomorrow will be day and maybe i will make some photos in good light.

I think it looks ok, but i need new clothes, new car and new woman to them (joking, i don't have woman and car :().

I was wondering about this shoes:

http://www.high-heels.com.pl/p25,klapki-domina-101-high-heels-6.html .

But i'm afraid that i couldn't walk in them normally.

This shoes are only for special occasions or to bed.

SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL THE FASION POLICE! HURRY!!!:wave:

real men wear heels

Purchased these the other day. I am not usually a platform fan, but these are hidden, so its not too bad. Plus at only $30, who could say no. I actually wanted the black but they didn't have my size. So I settled on the grey ones.

http://www.theshoecompany.com/shop-by-brand/gossip/gossip-p-font-color-blue-new-arrival-font-/prod118XXX932XXXX.html

Today I visited one of the local thrift shops. And I'm glad I did. If I did not grab these someone else would have for sure. The material is a plush velvet/satin. The heel measures 4 3/4". And there appears to be a hidden platform but it is hard to notice. It looks like these were only used maybe a few times, if that. The heel and bottom has no wear and tear. And there was just a bit of dust and dirt on the shoes based on the material. But I can brush them off with a lint brush and they will be like brand new. Oh, and they provide some amazing toe cleavage as well, which is a bonus. Enjoy! I know I will! And here's the kicker. They cost me $15. How's that for a bargain!

post-3002-133522928223_thumb.jpg

Today I visited one of the local thrift shops. And I'm glad I did. If I did not grab these someone else would have for sure...

Very nice pair, and a great buy. It's a shame the shoes didn't come with a little note on why they had been donated, you sort of wonder why someone would have given them up.

Today I visited one of the local thrift shops. And I'm glad I did. If I did not grab these someone else would have for sure.

The material is a plush velvet/satin. The heel measures 4 3/4". And there appears to be a hidden platform but it is hard to notice. It looks like these were only used maybe a few times, if that. The heel and bottom has no wear and tear. And there was just a bit of dust and dirt on the shoes based on the material. But I can brush them off with a lint brush and they will be like brand new. Oh, and they provide some amazing toe cleavage as well, which is a bonus.

Enjoy! I know I will!

And here's the kicker. They cost me $15. How's that for a bargain!

What a great pair of shoes and at such a reasonable price. Good find, Mr.X:thumbsup:

Just ordered these from Baker's. They fit perfectly!

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-169095-SHAYLN.aspx

Wow, what a unique style. I rather like them. What do you plan to wear them with? Jeans?

Nice find Mr X. I recently got a similar pair. Mine are suede and I was advised to get to suede protector to put on the, as rain/water can effect the materials. Good boots for street heeling puffer. They would hardly be noticed at all.

I got the 5 inch black satin spike stilettos with the open peep toe, ribbon on top with the closed sides and closed back I planned to get yesterday, it took me 3 shops to find my size and they had them and they where the last pair they had as well. Ohh they are soo sexy and so comfortable to wear I didn't want to take them off!!!.

Hi there I bought a pair similar to those and what a pleasure to walk in them, at home though.

Oh I don't know about that at home heeling only. I might consider some street heeling in those. Those look great yet simple. I prefer a bit of a platform. Seems easier on the bottom of my feet.

Bought these lovely boot on a sale today; only in sz Eu 37 for my wife. The charming sales people (a lovely young woman & nice young man) started joking, and I went along "too bad you don't have it in 43/44" otherwise, I would have bought another pair for me... "Would have loved to see the face on people once you went outside with them on" & "NN, the young man, would surely have gone along with you" The guy actually did check their stock, but they only had up to 40 or something; if only they know I wasn't joking (that much :wave:). Anyway, a very nice experience it was, so I ended up buying another pair for the wife... /A.

post-27132-133522928617_thumb.jpg

post-27132-133522928648_thumb.jpg