Who has bought some new shoes

gj

How are peep toes to wear in colder climates?

Guessing little short of a 5" heel, with maybe 1/2"-3/4" platform?

Assuming you meant my post:

quite cold-ish, I would guess (I haven't tried, and neither has my wife, at least not outdoors, yet :wave:

And I think you're correct regarding the height; a small size as it is (~US6½).

Got a pair of Cole Haan pumps at a Nordstrom outlet. Will try to get pics in them after I get home.

I've eyed those many time myself. I think they are a classic style. Curious to know how comfortable the Nike Air system is. Also, they are a bit on the pricey side for me! lol

Two recently acquired heels for my collection:

1) Black sandals with rose detail, 12,5 cm high.

Posted Image

2) Silver ankle strap d'orsays ,13 cm high. Love those.

Posted Image

Nice selections. I doubt I personally could handle the heel height for long, but I like both styles!

Some other heels from this year:

Peep toes bronze wedge sandals w/ ankle strap:

Posted Image

Black swede ankle strap sandals. The thiny metal chains keep dangling while walking, giving an nice feeling on the feet.

Posted Image

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Some other heels from this year:

Peep toes bronze wedge sandals w/ ankle strap:

Posted Image

Black swede ankle strap sandals. The thiny metal chains keep dangling while walking, giving an nice feeling on the feet.

Posted Image

You bought those black suede sandals THIS year??!! WHERE??

They are absolutley divine and I would SOOOO LOVE a pair! Are they still available - and is there any way I could obtain some?

(BTW....are they YOUR feet in your avatar? If they are - you have stunning taste in strappy heels....and really girly feet!:))

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Pussyinboots,

Thank's! Glad you liked them.

All my pics, including my avatar, are from my feet.

So, since you liked it so much, here are this pic in bigger size:

Posted Image

By the way, the heels measure 13 cm.

And an old red sandal, just for fun:

Posted Image

I believe the black suede sandals are no more available...

They were bought in a sale, from a small shoe shop in an small city in Europe, many months ago. I was just walking down the street when I saw them! Off course they had to be mine !

Really cheap - no more than 20 USD.

The brand is VICES - I searched for it in the net but never found nothing.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Hi Everyone,

Just returned from three weeks in Colombia,Brazil, and Peru so I wasn't on hhplace and just bought my first pair of shoes in 6 weeks. After checking a number of Bakers stores I found only the State Street (in downtown Chicago) store had the "PEYTON" pump which the store associates say has a full 6" heel. They had all three colors but no size 11's so I ordered them online yesterday. They should be at my door by Wednesday.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-185735-PEYTON.aspx?c=296

While at the State Street store I was also able to buy, this is not a mistake, the "VICTORIA" in SIZE 12. I had said before I went on vacation that the Bakers website listed the red Victoria up to size 12, a first for that company and now I have the actual shoes. I wore them on the drive home. While 11 is my ideal size, the "VICTORIA" was always snug on me in size 11 but the 12 fits very well.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-140391-VICTORIA.aspx?c=296

[ So, I am pretty happy about the red VICTORIA and the PEYTON which is on its way.

HappyinHeels:wave:

For some reason the red VICTORIA didn't want to attach so here it is;

1_140391_SW_25~RED.JPG:

It say I already attached this shoe under "Shooping for heels,try them on" but I don't see that and I don't know what difference it makes. Maybe a tech-savvy person make explain how images can be moved from one thread to another.

happyinHeels

post-18145-133522929326_thumb.jpg

HappyinHeels, no internet down in South America :) For the Baker's Peyton, the website says 5 3/4" heel height. I do think that at the largest size of size 11, you'll probably squeeze out that extra 1/4", and get to a full 6". I'd like to hear if the platform height goes up also Curious what your reasoning was for getting both. I know they differ a little: Peyton: 5 3/4" heel, 1 1/2" platform, up to sz 11 Victoria: 5 1/4" heel, 1 1/4" platform, up to sz 12 but to me they basically look very similiar. While neither would fit me (I'm a sz 13, maybe a 12 if wide), I'd have chosen the Peyton's, just to the the full 6" heel. Maybe once you get the Peyton's, you can compare the differences between the two.

Pussyinboots,

Thank's! Glad you liked them.

All my pics, including my avatar, are from my feet.

So, since you liked it so much, here are this pic in bigger size:

Posted Image

By the way, the heels measure 13 cm.

And an old red sandal, just for fun:

Posted Image

I believe the black suede sandals are no more available...

They were bought in a sale, from a small shoe shop in an small city in Europe, many months ago. I was just walking down the street when I saw them! Off course they had to be mine !

Really cheap - no more than 20 USD.

The brand is VICES - I searched for it in the net but never found nothing.

Thank you so much for replying, I completely understand.

Yes, I have done the same, seen a fabulous pair of heels and just HAD to have them. It's always a little difficult to know what to say, when other folks also fall in love with them and ask where they can find a pair themselves isn't it?

However thank you. I'll keep looking out for some similar. You're so lucky tho'.....they are REALLY gorgeous little heels...and only $20.00..!!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Thank you so much for replying, I completely understand.

Yes, I have done the same, seen a fabulous pair of heels and just HAD to have them. It's always a little difficult to know what to say, when other folks also fall in love with them and ask where they can find a pair themselves isn't it?

However thank you. I'll keep looking out for some similar. You're so lucky tho'.....they are REALLY gorgeous little heels...and only $20.00..!!!!

Hi there I love the red shoes they are sooooooooooopretty.

It's quite easy to walk with them :)

I would like to try apair like that to see how they feel and to walk in.

jwhite44- I got the red Victoria since I have that shoe in white, blue, and black and was really curious how their size 12 might fit since it had never before been offered. The "PEYTON" just looked like an awesome shoe. We'll see how the heel measure up when it arrives. Keeping in touch with people while on vacation is probably easier in South America than in North America as internet cafes and internet stations in hotels and hostals appear much more common then up here. I suppose it's beacause of the assumption everyone either has a laptop or cell phone with them. There were times I was WAY OFF THE GRID (by design) which is exactly why one goes on vacation.:). Think I might tackle a couple of 18,000+ ft. mountains in Peru next time I'm down there. HappyinHeels

Not normally an open toe shoe lover, but loved the lacey design of these and a bargain £12.00 plus postage from big shoe boutique. Available up to a UK11. Very classy!!! Bought myself a pair.

post-207-133522929476_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522929479_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522929481_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Hello, everyone! (:() Christmas is just around the corner, so I've been thinking of buying at least one new present for myself. :lmao: These are some of the shoes I've been wanting to buy, they're about the same price but from different sellers. I'd love to buy the last one (the Lismar sandal), but unfortunately the seller doesn't have it in my size...:) Anyway, if I do buy any of them, I'll post some pictures later. Happy Holydays (in advance)! :lmao: K.

post-1960-133522929464_thumb.jpg

post-1960-13352292947_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522929471_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522929473_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hi people, I was having my trawl round the Charity Shops yesterday and found what looking like "my" Nine West ,Maroon. Identical colour but square toe, only size 6(UK). Got them on my feet and walked round the store and bought them. Great. I can't get them on today!!!! Later when my feet are not so big again. No time to get pics for you yet. Will do soon. It is so cold just now!!! Muddypaws