Who has bought some new shoes

gj

high heel :-)

I'm sure it would be much easier for you if go try on shoes with your wife.

Good for you that your wife is supportive.

I would recommend to let her decide on her own when she is ready to try on shoes with you.

Happy heeling !

I stopped off at the Ford dealership where I have l have all my vehicles serviced and to see my friend "S"...she was wearing a pair of seven inch heels peep toe shoes with a 2 1/2 inch plat- which she eagerly "had" to show me...I was wearing these: post-1434-13352293177_thumb.jpg post-1434-133522931774_thumb.jpg she was clucking to herself that she had the higher heels but I told her "just wait" til later this afternoon and "I'll show her"-when I went back I told her about these others but she thought I had left them home-then I slid up my jeans leg and she looked...and looked...and looked.. and said" wow, they're higher than mine..."

post-1434-133522931777_thumb.jpg

post-1434-13352293178_thumb.jpg

post-1434-133522931782_thumb.jpg

I stopped off at the Ford dealership where I have l have all my vehicles serviced and to see my friend "S"...she was wearing a pair of seven inch heels peep toe shoes with a 2 1/2 inch plat- which she eagerly "had" to show me...I was wearing these:

[ATTACH]11683[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11684[/ATTACH]

she was clucking to herself that she had the higher heels but I told her "just wait" til later this afternoon and "I'll show her"-when I went back I told her about these others but she thought I had left them home-then I slid up my jeans leg and she looked...and looked...and looked..

and said" wow, they're higher than mine..."

They arebeautifull similar to my Pleaser indulge 543. It is a pity that I cannot wear mine in public.

post-27007-133522931784_thumb.jpg

Hi - rather that buy several shoes and boots; I've found it best to buy a pre-owned CL or high end brand. Looks are one thing, but, how many shoes have we disgarded cause they are ill-fitting,,, the thrill runs short if they are uncomfortable.

The results of shopping today. :lmao: A pair of grey suede pumps (pics make them look beige-ish but they are grey) and a pair of black patent peeptoes. :)

Well, good for you! Both pairs look nice! I hope you enjoy them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

...It is a pity that I cannot wear mine in public.

You could wear them in public but it depends where and how...

The results of shopping today. :) A pair of grey suede pumps...

Very nice shoes indeed. First time I see a pair of grey suede pumps.

I imagine them with blue jeans. Well done !

...see my friend "S"...she was wearing a pair of seven inch heels peep toe shoes with a 2 1/2 inch plat...."

Assuming 'S' worked there, I find it difficult to believe anyone outside a stripper would wear 7" heels to work. You should have taken a picture of her heels...

The results of shopping today. :lmao: A pair of grey suede pumps (pics make them look beige-ish but they are grey) and a pair of black patent peeptoes. :)

Congratulations on your purchase. Both pairs are pretty, stylish, and they both look very comfortable. Have fun wearing them.

Over this last weekend, I purchase a pair of Steve Madden Caryssa Black Suede pumps in a size 11. I got them home and they fit just perfectly if not better than I expect. I am next setting my eyes on a pair of the Baby Phat Chance pumps in Black Suede. Looking to get these to go heeling to the movies in.

Assuming 'S' worked there, I find it difficult to believe anyone outside a stripper would wear 7" heels to work. You should have taken a picture of her heels...

seven inches is really five with a two inch enclosed platform-in one man's opinion "stripper heels" as some call them are the clear plexi-glass sandal-types with ankle strap that do not seem to appear anywhere else in fashion or fun EXCEPT in stripper bars-

... in one man's opinion "stripper heels" as some call them are the clear plexi-glass sandal-types with ankle strap that do not seem to appear anywhere else in fashion or fun EXCEPT in stripper bars-

Quite right, JSpike. And the sandals (or mules) that you describe should STAY in stripper bars - where decent 'only-one-dance-and-my-wallet's-empty' folk like me will never venture! :)

Thanks for the positive comments everyone!

Very nice shoes indeed. First time I see a pair of grey suede pumps.

I imagine them with blue jeans. Well done !

Thats how i'm wearing them. :) I have a pair that got shortend a bit too much so can't wear them with normal shoes. But with heels they go great and they show just the right amount of heel. :lmao:

Both are quite nice IMHO. Styles that I would certainly buy for myself. Nice choices!

Well, I rec'd an email from Office to say that they were unable to send the Taupe pair; a shame as they were listed as EU42, which should be plenty big enough.

Anyway the high street stores are now selling at the same online price, so have been and bought in Turquoise. However have only been able to but in EU41, which shouldn't be a problem as I have a couple of other platformed pairs from Office but alas they are just far too small - I seriously get the feeling they were made by the same cobblers as the KG pair, except in suede rather than satin, which would explain the minimal price difference.

Oh well, will have to try a careful bit of stretching.....

BTW also bought these; http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Philippa-3-Strap-Buckle-High-Shoes/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1157843&SearchQuery=philippa%203&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Grey

R

Merry Xmas all

Well, having had 3 days off work to cough up a lung......I'm still at my place and won't be at my family until tomorrow evening to ensure I don't give my gran this chest infection (she's 90 don't you know) so a bit of a weird xmas eve and xmas day on the cards.

Anyway, whilst surfing about, the handy ads at the side of my web browser kept telling me that Office had a sale on.......

To review, I had seen these at Kurt Geiger earlier in the year and bought a pair for my birthday, however they were just a bit too small - not enough give over the hidden platform so sadly returned them

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/154277-kg-elvira

at about the same time Office had a "knock-off" pair at almost the same price but had sworn to myself I wouldn't get them until the sale.......

So have just bought these in taupe - would give you that address but appears I may have bought the last pair!

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/bedroom_antics/37/8171/21758/1/

so Merry Xmas all and may you receive all the heels you desire

R

I stopped off at the Ford dealership where I have l have all my vehicles serviced and to see my friend "S"...she was wearing a pair of seven inch heels peep toe shoes with a 2 1/2 inch plat- which she eagerly "had" to show me...I was wearing these:

[ATTACH]11683[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11684[/ATTACH]

she was clucking to herself that she had the higher heels but I told her "just wait" til later this afternoon and "I'll show her"-when I went back I told her about these others but she thought I had left them home-then I slid up my jeans leg and she looked...and looked...and looked..

and said" wow, they're higher than mine..."

oh, very nice; any detail of brand and name of the black platforms?

R

my christmas present to myself has finally arrived, my Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle 120' pumps :):lmao: was unsure if to spent soo much money on a pair of shoes, but they are amazing!! they gonna take a bit of getting used to as they'be a 5 1/4 inch heel and im only used to 5 inch platforms! hoping to one day wear them out and about yey :lmao:

post-2183-133522931938_thumb.jpg

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

my christmas present to myself has finally arrived, my Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle 120' pumps :)

Those are VERY nice shoes indeed :-)

I'm not a Louboutin expert but are they really worth the money you spent ?

Lets say you close your eyes and you don't know they are Louboutin.

You slip your feet in them. Would you really "feel" a difference compared to other shoes ?

my christmas present to myself has finally arrived, my Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle 120' pumps :):lmao: was unsure if to spent soo much money on a pair of shoes, but they are amazing!! they gonna take a bit of getting used to as they'be a 5 1/4 inch heel and im only used to 5 inch platforms!

hoping to one day wear them out and about yey :lmao:

You are the envy of many my friend. I would guess those are a top 5 shoe on just about anyone's list. Enjoy!

Hi All!

Just take a look at these fantastic strappy sandals from Bakers which I got on Thursday the 6th of January. I loved the look and had read several reviews saying these shoes ran large meaning the normally highest in-store size 10 would fit more like a size US11. I went to the Bakers in Milwaukee after work and tried on these red ones and they did indeed fit!!! OMG, do these heels ever look great!! I always enjoy sharing photos of new purchases but figured I'd tell you if your size is an optimal 11 then trying this shoe on may well be worth your time. For the timid...yes there were other women in the store but it wasn't a concern as it never is anymore. These shoes perfectly match the red in a red, salmon, black and white salsa dress I also just got. The "EMERSON" also comes in black.

HappyinHeels:wavey:

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-183707-EMERSON.aspx?c=755

post-18145-133522931964_thumb.jpg

HappyinHeels ...

Those are pretty high heels and it is great that they fit you OK. It sounds like you had fun trying them on in the store. I too agree that that is half the fun of buying a new pair of high heels. Have fun with them and congratulations.

Those shoes are amazing, Booty_lover. I bought them last year by and they are really high (13.6cm). They are, certainly, my highest heels w/o platform; and the heel is incredibly thin. At first they seemed hard to walk in but with a couple of days of use I managed to handle them, but I can only do short steps on them. I don't think I'll be able to do street heeling easily with them yet. I have a pair of CL Dècollètte 868 which are much more friendly.

Hi All!

Just take a look at these fantastic strappy sandals from Bakers which I got on Thursday the 6th of January. I loved the look and had read several reviews saying these shoes ran large meaning the normally highest in-store size 10 would fit more like a size US11. I went to the Bakers in Milwaukee after work and tried on these red ones and they did indeed fit!!! OMG, do these heels ever look great!! I always enjoy sharing photos of new purchases but figured I'd tell you if your size is an optimal 11 then trying this shoe on may well be worth your time. For the timid...yes there were other women in the store but it wasn't a concern as it never is anymore. These shoes perfectly match the red in a red, salmon, black and white salsa dress I also just got. The "EMERSON" also comes in black.

HappyinHeels:wavey:

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-183707-EMERSON.aspx?c=755

Very nice indeed; would you post a photo of them with the outfit too?