Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
kneehighs

Master Resource: General Public Discussions of men in heels

Recommended Posts

I did see him on TV recently and he was wearing a similar heel.  That is great.  I like that he is wearing a sleeker boot with no platform and while it is a chunky heel, it is not a large blocky one.  Looks very nice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad someone appreciates the progress.

Funny how there's a few people here who will quickly complain of public images of men in heels as being too gay or too fringe...

and then when an image that is more conservative on a celeb comes forth, not even a positive statement of gratitude.

Wouldn’t expect anything else either 

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Glad someone appreciates the progress.

Funny how there's a few people here who will quickly complain of public images of men in heels as being too gay or too fringe...

and then when an image that is more conservative on a celeb comes forth, not even a positive statement of gratitude.

Wouldn’t expect anything else either 

I completely forgot about that dude until I saw your post. I remember when all the Vietnamese girls I knew were all about Harry, back when he was in One Dimension. I shall make it a point to ask those same girls, should I get the chance (they have all grown up now), if they still like him, and what they think about his shoes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Harry Styles on TV, recently and he was definitely wearing heels. My 21 year old granddaughter is a big fan of him. She has no problem with his heel wearing as she sees me in heels a lot, too. She just said he's just like my, grampa. She's planning to go to a future concert of of his. I said let me know what heels he's wearing.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 2:04 AM, kneehighs said:

Harry Styles arguably one of the most in demand celebs of the moment

This pic used THREE times already on his insta

What more could we ask for?   

mic drop

P.S. I was at a London hotel party where Styles was sitting two tables away from me.  I was with a group of 3 girls.  My friends (3 girls) bullied the girls at the table between Harry and us out. It wasn’t a shouting match, but was pure emotional manipulation (I don’t approve FYI)  I’ve never seen such cut throat behavior for a guy.  

Styles boot here is very similar to couple of mine, which I wear with complete abandon. (I'll try to post pix). They are very doable around family and friends. I note also his slightly flared slacks, which seem to be coming back again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

I note also his slightly flared slacks, which seem to be coming back again. 

Slightly? Those are gonna get caught in your bicycle chain for sure!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Slightly? Those are gonna get caught in your bicycle chain for sure!

Agreed! Seeing that flare reminds me of leisure suits. Definitely not a slight flare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 6:10 AM, mlroseplant said:

I completely forgot about that dude until I saw your post. I remember when all the Vietnamese girls I knew were all about Harry, back when he was in One Dimension. I shall make it a point to ask those same girls, should I get the chance (they have all grown up now), if they still like him, and what they think about his shoes.

I'd wager they're just as crazy about him nowadays too.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:08 AM, bluejay said:

I saw Harry Styles on TV, recently and he was definitely wearing heels. My 21 year old granddaughter is a big fan of him. She has no problem with his heel wearing as she sees me in heels a lot, too. She just said he's just like my, grampa. She's planning to go to a future concert of of his. I said let me know what heels he's wearing.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Aww, what a hear warming story.  "Just like my grampa"  Love it. 

On 12/13/2019 at 4:55 PM, fashionablefun said:

Styles boot here is very similar to couple of mine, which I wear with complete abandon. (I'll try to post pix). They are very doable around family and friends. I note also his slightly flared slacks, which seem to be coming back again. 

Would love to see the pics!  Such heel types are popular among the ladies now too.  Last night I wore my Michael Kors boots referenced in another post, tucked into leather pants with a black polka dot top.  It's an awesome feeling to achieve wearing the style I've always admired women for.

Edited by kneehighs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read a long article about him in the Guardian today. I had no idea who he was, although the name rang a bell. In the article at least he came across as a pretty decent guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes, South America and concerts, land of the still larger venues and memorable crowds! I see he's playing some smaller venues in these cities but I'm sure they will be sold out.

mlroseplant,

Yes they are quite flared. Just look for the pieces of white trousers as you go down the road :fine:. HinH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a few people here might be aware of Paul Duane, the self proclaimed "mormon crossdresser".  Paul is based in Salt Lake City, Utah and is known for wearing pumps, shorts, a tie, and a business blazer as his everyday wear.

A TikTok video was released of him.  It's quite divisive and has been somewhat viral.  The commentary seems split 50/50

https://vm.tiktok.com/Qvje66/

Initially I discovered the video on "crypto Twitter" where it was shared many times: 

https://twitter.com/RampCapitalLLC/status/1209119436537565184?s=20

I'm a little disappointed but given the current divisive climate in the US, not surprised at the comments.

Here's Paul Duane's take on the situation from his Instagram

 

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kneehighs said:

So a few people here might be aware of Paul Duane, the self proclaimed "mormon crossdresser".  Paul is based in Salt Lake City, Utah and is known for wearing pumps, shorts, a tie, and a business blazer as his everyday wear.

A TikTok video was released of him.  It's quite divisive and has been somewhat viral.  The commentary seems split 50/50

https://vm.tiktok.com/Qvje66/

I'm a little disappointed but given the current divisive climate in the US, not surprised at the comments.

I’m neither disappointed or surprised at the comments. There will always be brainless idiots out there who derive some perverted sense of pleasure from bringing down and insulting anyone who doesn’t fit into their narrow minded worldview of what they consider as “normal”. It’s also ironic that those very same knuckledraggers wouldn’t have the stones to say those ugly things to Mr. Duane’s face, still, it all fits into the sort of repugnant intolerance that’s gripped this country over the last few years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just popped to the top of Reddit:

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An example, perhaps, but hardly typical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early 70's. Had a shirt like that and pants like that 71 - 72. Then heels by 76 and 2 inch platform wave shoes.  Now those were strange to walk in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2019 at 5:41 PM, p1ng74 said:

This just popped to the top of Reddit:

Love it!  Thanks for sharing.  Interesting pic too with the hat hiding the entirity of his face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's cool to be the "fly guy"........     

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2019 at 5:41 PM, p1ng74 said:

This just popped to the top of Reddit:

HA! Right on, brother!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Here's my boots, referenced in the Harry Styles comment above, but sans the flared slacks. I like these. They are constructed much like a pump, pointed, with almost no sole showing, but as a boot, very wearable everywhere.

Very nice, very acceptable boots for the discerning man.   (Far better than those monstrosities from the 1970s just above!)

Edited by Puffer
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Here's my boots, referenced in the Harry Styles comment above, but sans the flared slacks. I like these. They are constructed much like a pump, pointed, with almost no sole showing, but as a boot, very wearable everywhere.

Those look good.  I'm in the market for a similar pair, but in patent.  No luck yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From last night's Golden Globes, Bill Porter on the red carpet...nice boots.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never heard of him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never heard of him either, but doesn't matter. Very nice heels and not chuncky. I'dbe in higher heels but honestly that coat was horrible. Would have looked greater without the coat. Tge heels is a big deal. This is mainstream stuff, of which i never watch any crappy awards shows, but many do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Don't worry Bubba there's no quiz later today.

He's an actor who wore the tuxed-dress last year.  But he was nominated for a GG and is in an up coming movie. I too don't watch those shows but noticed the heels in a picture this morning and I thought I'll share..

https://www.google.com/search?q=bill+porter+actor&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=8ljS8eeQT_aJzM%3A%2CH-Qt70tC6aGR6M%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRDDpUhGqRoDe6SQap8fWslhRBk2Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj-p6eMivDmAhURWqwKHUPPAckQ_h0wJXoECA4QBQ#imgrc=8ljS8eeQT_aJzM:

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Looks like a snowy-feathered peacock. 

Edited by Shyheels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Looks like a snowy-feathered peacock. 

Rather reminded me of a Christmas turkey - before plucking.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that he is.  Either that or someone is posting his pictures under a identity with  “New Zealand”. In his user name. “nzfreestyler “

Edited by Bubba136

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bubba136 said:

I believe that he is.  Either that or someone is posting his pictures under a identity with  “New Zealand”. In his user name.

It shows Texas and Germany at the top of his page.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.