Jump to content

BootsOnly

Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

Recommended Posts


24 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

Miguel Jones, cowboybootsusa at eBay, makes JS boots. I got two pairs, not JS, with stunning craftmanship, from him

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312316509514

Well, that is truly interesting.  I'm not convinced that Miguel Jones actually makes those boots for JS, the auction says "JS style.....".    I have a few pairs of 5" cowboy boots from MJ, and the quality is good.  But, they don't seem well engineered for extended walking....

Just out of curiosity, I am going to ask MJ if he actually makes the JS boots pictures in his auction....D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Well, that is truly interesting.  I'm not convinced that Miguel Jones actually makes those boots for JS, the auction says "JS style.....".    I have a few pairs of 5" cowboy boots from MJ, and the quality is good.  But, they don't seem well engineered for extended walking....

Just out of curiosity, I am going to ask MJ if he actually makes the JS boots pictures in his auction....D

I have a pair in mens US 11 made by Miguel Jones (Cowboybootsusa ) .
Fits perfect !!!

Miguel make your boots by hand !
even special requests are possible !!

I have several pairs and very satisfied by his craftsmanship !!!!

 

Edited by Prutske255

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Prutske255 said:

I have a pair in mens US 11 made by Miguel Jones (Cowboybootsusa ) .
Fits perfect !!!

Miguel make your boots by hand !
even special requests are possible !!

I have several pairs and very satisfied by his craftsmanship !!!!

 

Miguel wrote me back, confirming he is just using that JS picture as a guide to what he can custom make....Don

https://mesg.ebay.com/mesgweb/ViewMessageDetail/0/All/115421986202

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow the JS style speaks to me very much, I'd love a pair but my financials says "h*ll no" at the moment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

Somehow the JS style speaks to me very much, I'd love a pair but my financials says "h*ll no" at the moment.

I'm in the same boat buddy....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And these horrible shoes are a French designer creation ! What’a Shame!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, no way....  just plain ugly......   sf

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean it sticks out like a sore thumb...err toe?

Couldn't help but post it.

Edited by Cali
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tabi sock toes look nice, although having a thick wall of leather between your toes doesn’t look comfortable.

The open big toe... Yuck!  Then again, I hate peep toes in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alphax said:

Tabi sock toes look nice, although having a thick wall of leather between your toes doesn’t look comfortable.

The open big toe... Yuck!  Then again, I hate peep toes in general.

That's logical for you alphax since you are in Antarctice, no way would you wear and open-toed shoe there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought a pair of Pleaser Domina 3000 boots and they should be with me next week, so I'm very eager for their arrival.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.