Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

On 10/23/2018 at 7:02 AM, MackyHeels said:

Looking to buy fuss schuhe pumps. Don't know what size fits seeing my feet are 26. 6cm - 27.0 cm. Confused on sizing euro or Italian no size charts to compare. Anyone have idea on the proper sizing.

Pumps-8001-Vitello-nero_1_ml.thumb.jpg.adc104c949dacf227f3242886b63945d.jpg

Pumps-8001-Vitello-nero_9_ml.jpg

Pumps-8001-Vitello-nero_7.jpg

In my mind, you need to order size 43. I always ordered a pair of boots, my feet have the same size than yours.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Not too many great styles to be had this fall (in my opinion) but there are two that caught my eye:

This new style from Sam Edelman:

image.thumb.png.2278c519b2c5c4c1518fefe9fa95fa1d.png

I saw them at Dillards at Northpark.  I will have to wait until they go on sale after the holidays, hopefully there will still be size 10's to be had. 

These boots from Lucky Brand are another style I really want:

image.png.a72ed5abd4a07412715452b71307687b.png

Zappos has them so I will wait until they move them over to 6pm.com and mark them down.  These have the stretch panel instead of a short zipper. 

Edited by blueparrot
  • Like 2

On 11/15/2018 at 4:32 PM, blueparrot said:

Zappos has them so I will wait until they move them over to 6pm.com and mark them down.  These have the stretch panel instead of a short zipper. 

Wow I didn’t even know Lucky had shoes.  I really like this look.  The stitching on the sole and the pull on design give it a purer western cowboy boot look.  I bet I could rotate these in naturally with all the cowboy boots I wear.  I am tempted to order them...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, p1ng74 said:

Wow I didn’t even know Lucky had shoes.  I really like this look.  The stitching on the sole and the pull on design give it a purer western cowboy boot look.  I bet I could rotate these in naturally with all the cowboy boots I wear.  I am tempted to order them...

Those are great boots, nice powerful heels, pointed toes and tall shaft...Will have to look into them also...

On 11/16/2018 at 9:32 AM, blueparrot said:

Not too many great styles to be had this fall (in my opinion) but there are two that caught my eye:

This new style from Sam Edelman:

image.thumb.png.2278c519b2c5c4c1518fefe9fa95fa1d.png

I saw them at Dillards at Northpark.  I will have to wait until they go on sale after the holidays, hopefully there will still be size 10's to be had. 

Nice choice :-)

Nice choice :cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 9:01 PM, mickeyunc said:

Where to find cl kate?

@Shyheels, I bought them in Matches Fashion.
You can find them in Net-a-Porter and other sites like those.

@BootsOnly, what brand and model are those? They look incredibly awesome.
I would'n mind having them in my closet.
Maybe I'm still on time to buy them.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I discovered Tod’s at the Galleria and came across these nice wedge boots.  They also have calf high models.  Fortunately, even the Galleria’s prices are a fraction of what they are listing on their website.  Still, it a lot of money for casual shoes, so I didn’t even try them on.  Would be nice to wear on a cold day like today though.  

F02FF69D-0218-4A5B-A040-603EFAAEF3E5.thumb.jpeg.34f945027a4ba2c83fea56fbf1329c0c.jpeg

Agreed @p1ng74. Wedge boots like this are super comfy. Some are dressier and some are more casualm these are somewhere in the middle!

I saw a wife of a friend in a shop yesterday and she had in these really cute wedge booties in black. Heel must have been about 3". Looked a little more dressy, so must have been on the way out somewhere but still looked very comfy.

On 11/18/2018 at 12:45 AM, BootsOnly said:

Nice choice :-)

Nice choice :cheeky:

These are almost identical to my black western slouch boots from next, super comfortable to wear and walk in, probably my favourite long boots i own at the moment 

A friend of mine bought a pair of Gucci Aneta mules from the internet Tradesy for designer stuff for about half price - perfect quality preloved and it was a great purchase.

I had a nosey around the site and have found a pair of Hot Chics in my size and within my budget (just!). I just umming an ahhing if I should treat myself as a christmas present....

I know I could wear them a lot, and I routinely wear stilettos with the same heel height anyway - just not with the gorgeous symmetry of this shoe ?

cl1000.JPG

CL1003.jpg

CL1002.jpg

CL1001.JPG

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, nzfreestyler said:

A friend of mine bought a pair of Gucci Aneta mules from the internet Tradesy for designer stuff for about half price - perfect quality preloved and it was a great purchase.

I had a nosey around the site and have found a pair of Hot Chics in my size and within my budget (just!). I just umming an ahhing if I should treat myself as a christmas present....

I know I could wear them a lot, and I routinely wear stilettos with the same heel height anyway - just not with the gorgeous symmetry of this shoe ?

cl1000.JPG

CL1003.jpg

CL1002.jpg

CL1001.JPG

I would love to have a pair of these!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

cl1000.JPG

CL1003.jpg

CL1002.jpg

CL1001.JPG

Those are awesome I would not even think twice about it 

thanks Cat

I haven't worn a pair of Hot Chics before so my size is not an exact science... so there is a little risk. I know my size for a SoKate or a Piggie but I am assuming (and that is a littl risky( that I would wear the same size as the Piggie for the hot chic. And in NZ we have no designer stores - well we have a couple but nobody has CL Hot Chics ! So I can't try them on for sizing !

I have a heard CL run a little small,,,,, I am a us 10.5 to mostly an 11 depending on the brand and that is hard to find.  Spending the dollars that even a great previously owned pair gets they need to fit. I also agree with you i would wear the soles off of them!!!

5 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

I wore my pigalles out.

They actually aren't that good a shoe design cause they wear out relatively quickly when you wear them a lot.

I have an old pair of pigalles and they don't hold up. Great shoes but the leather just keeps stretching to the point the shoes simply become too loose to stay on my feet. Still, I can't seem to part with them,  they look so sexy.

As a French born guy I have to apologize. CB shoes could look nice but they are uncomfortable and often even not long lasting 

And the ones for men( flat) are ridiculous,designed for no taste nouveau riche. 

Sorry about that. 

• Like 1

I saw a beautiful pair of knee high dark purple suede high heel boots today. Now I have to find who makes them and where to buy them. I think I just found my me-to-me Christmas present. Couldn't ask the woman where she got it because she had tubes in her mouth.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 2