Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

23 hours ago, SF said:

Hmmmm....  Interesting.  Out of curiosity I took a look at their website (versa shoe.com)....  The home page addresses their convertible shoes - heels to flats - but when you go to the shopping page, they list 7 styles, none mention the convertible heel style, and list minimal information about the shoes.  There is no size selection choice either.  When an item is selected and placed into the "cart" it simply shows the shoe, and still no size selection.  

Something ain't right here.  Nice idea I guess, but marketing (or lack of) is everything.   

It sez the company is United States based, but I bet it has something to do with red china....  

Take a look and see what you think...  Smile....  sf

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a scam. I saw an ad browsing a social media app. On the mobile site the ad took me to they had 7 styles in sizes up to wms 11 available for "preorder" in limited quantities for launch in March next year. It may just be a startup.

Who knows??  Let the buyer beware, someone once said.  

Even with their intriguing "gimmick," none of the seven styles offered appealed to me anyway...  

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!   sf 

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"