gj

Who has bought some new shoes

2 minutes ago, Barr said:

@jeremy1986 they are very comfortable! I prefer something over 6 inches. My girlfriend bought them for me when we were strolling the mall. Im thinking of doing heels in a suit, white shirt and tie. This website is opening doors for me. I just haven't really figured out how to navigate this site yet...where would you suggest I post pictures for my next idea? 

Yes, they are 4.5 inches! =)

Glad to know I estimate heels well :cheeky:

6" in high!! Can you walk in them easily? 

So lovely of your GF to buy these for you... very special! Did you need you try them on?

Regarding posting ideas, maybe open a new thread in the "for the guys" forum. Probably the best place. 

@jeremy1986 I practice. Youtube videos and practice! A majority of my heels are platform, so that makes it easier. My Giaro boots are a little more difficult. I try to do the catwalk strut in front of her, she enjoys it. Most of my heels were purchased online, shes been encouraging me to try them on before the buy. 

• Like 2

That's great - so much better having in-house encouragement. You should totally do it!

18 hours ago, Barr said:

@jeremy1986 they are very comfortable! I prefer something over 6 inches. My girlfriend bought them for me when we were strolling the mall. Im thinking of doing heels in a suit, white shirt and tie. This website is opening doors for me. I just haven't really figured out how to navigate this site yet...where would you suggest I post pictures for my next idea? 

Yes, they are 4.5 inches! =)

Having a pair of practical heels you can live in is not a bad thing. I look forward to hearing how well you do figuring out how you like to match heels to clothes. 

• Like 2

On 3/20/2018 at 5:13 PM, Barr said:

These are one of the my latest pairs. A gift actually. They have a low heel, I didn't think I would like them because they weren't tall enough...but I find myself doing chores in them...maybe more chores just to wear them. 

20180320_155243.jpg

20180320_155527.jpg

20180320_155534.jpg

I like those alot.  Classic pump style, black patent, and a nice heel height.  

• Like 3

On 3/19/2018 at 4:54 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Believe it or not shoe republic la. Well built for mid quality heels. For whatever reason the snake print style runs consistently 1/2 size larger. 

Ah, thank you!  My wife has a pair of yellow with black polka dot pumps by them and I was surprised at how well they were made myself.

Posted (edited)

Here is a stock image of my latest purchase.  The brand is Steve Madden and the model is "Feelya".  The heel measures about 4 1/4".

Steve-Madden-Feelya-Women-Open-Toe-Synthetic-Black-Sandals (480x480).jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 1

A lovely heel, @Mr. X

Take a snap for us with them on, when you have a chance 

On 2018-03-29 at 8:45 PM, Mr. X said:

Here is a stock image of my latest purchase.  The brand is Steve Madden and the model is "Feelya".  The heel measures about 4 1/4".

Steve-Madden-Feelya-Women-Open-Toe-Synthetic-Black-Sandals (480x480).jpg

I recently purchased a pair like those.  Good choice!

• Like 1

Hey All,

I dropped into Macy's for the first time this year and this pair of Jessica Simpson "Aeralin" wedges didn't speak to me rather it yelled at me to get and grovel. The saleslady brought out a size 10 which fit rather well but I figured for a sale price of $70 it better be an optimal fit so I ordered them. My 5.6" wedges in size 11 will arrive at my house in about a week. I have always liked the JS line but this is the snazziest wedge I have seen at Macy's so I decided to pay more than I usually would. I would to post a picture of them on my feet but figured a stock photo would give you a taste. Despite our light snow and February temperatures in April in Wisconsin I guess I'm looking ahead to warmer times. Still, if I really want to wear a wedge them I am generally quite comfortable all the way down to about 30F/-1C or so. Mind over matter. Wedges over winter.  HappyinHeels5ac5a941b0e6c_JSAeralinWedge.jpg.3cc233400eb647ee89a41c248b41b785.jpg

• Like 7

Very nice HappyinHeels. I like them. Every so often, I buy from Macy's too. The Macy's I visit is very accepting of men trying on heels and the woman clerk orders shoes in my size for me so I get the free shipping. I just ordered twp pairs of Naturalizer slide sandals.https://www.macys.com/shop/product/naturalizer-sloan-wedge-sandals?ID=5395808&CategoryID=17570&swatchColor=White#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D1%26ruleId%3D78%26kws%3Dnaturalizer sloan%26searchPass%3DallMultiMatchWithSpelling%26slotId%3D1

I ordered  the Sloan wedge in both white and the gun metal (silver) colors. Got a great price on them from Macy's. No one on the net could match Macy's price!

I'm still waiting for sandal wearing weather. Today it was 59* here at 3 AM. After hurricane force winds here of 75 mph, during the day, tonight the temp is 26* with falling snow. The ground is already white. No sandals for a while yet. I still have my knee boots at the ready, with my fleece lined leggings.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

thanks for that bluejay. i hear you. I'm going to be in Chicago tomorrow and am wondering what I'll wear. It will not be warm. Probably will go with my gray wedge boots and my gray London Fog jacket and have some wedges in my bag for stopping by my pal's store in the city. May drop by my favorite Steve Madden store in the Bucktown area of the city as they always have the edgiest styles. HappyinHeels

1 hour ago, HappyinHeels said:

thanks for that bluejay. i hear you. I'm going to be in Chicago tomorrow and am wondering what I'll wear. It will not be warm. Probably will go with my gray wedge boots and my gray London Fog jacket and have some wedges in my bag for stopping by my pal's store in the city. May drop by my favorite Steve Madden store in the Bucktown area of the city as they always have the edgiest styles. HappyinHeels

Have a great trip. Here another day of snow showers, grass was covered three times, today. Oh well!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

6 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

What is your timeline for being in Chicago 

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:43 AM, HappyinHeels said:

Hey All,

I dropped into Macy's for the first time this year and this pair of Jessica Simpson "Aeralin" wedges didn't speak to me rather it yelled at me to get and grovel. The saleslady brought out a size 10 which fit rather well but I figured for a sale price of $70 it better be an optimal fit so I ordered them. My 5.6" wedges in size 11 will arrive at my house in about a week. I have always liked the JS line but this is the snazziest wedge I have seen at Macy's so I decided to pay more than I usually would. I would to post a picture of them on my feet but figured a stock photo would give you a taste. Despite our light snow and February temperatures in April in Wisconsin I guess I'm looking ahead to warmer times. Still, if I really want to wear a wedge them I am generally quite comfortable all the way down to about 30F/-1C or so. Mind over matter. Wedges over winter.  HappyinHeels5ac5a941b0e6c_JSAeralinWedge.jpg.3cc233400eb647ee89a41c248b41b785.jpg

These are stunning wedges   - I'm a sucker for a pair like this! 
Personally would prefer less 'bling', but they certainly make a statement! 

I just got this pair from an online shop. Still in great condition. Christian louboutin in patent leopard print. 

IMG_20180411_232247.jpg

IMG_20180411_214055.jpg

IMG_20180411_214438.jpg

IMG_20180411_231701.jpg

IMG_20180411_231915.jpg

IMG_20180411_212923.jpg

• Like 8

Very jealous!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very nice , what on line shop?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, hernaezjames said:

IMG_20180411_212923.jpg

They look great - especially with your skinny jeans!

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just picked up a pair of Payless Karmen pumps.  Looking for some comfort and a non-obvious style.  Plenty of pics of those so I see no need to post again.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Very nice , what on line shop?

It was just a local online seller of pre loved shoes in my country. 

RonC.....    How do you like those Karmen pumps??  I have been looking at those shoes the past few years and have actually tried them on several times, different sizes, different widths and I can't find a proper fit.  I really like the simple, clean  look of the shoe, and really want a pair but I they just don't fit properly for me.  Very disappointing.  They have very nice reviews from those who have made a purchase.  As of now I only have one pair of pumps (Aerosoles) so I will just have to stick with those.  But I will keep looking / trying !!!   

Take care.....  sf

My latest pair :)

whistles-dee-point-wedge-black_04.jpg

whistles-dee-point-wedge-black_03.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NEHeels said:

I LOVE the look of these! Like the perfect combination of a stiletto and a wedge!

What brand and heel height are they? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

I LOVE the look of these! Like the perfect combination of a stiletto and a wedge!

What brand and heel height are they? 

I totally agree. Brand is 'Whistles', style is 'Dee'.

The heel is 4.5 inches high, no platform, very comfortable too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NEHeels said:

Nice! I love it. Can we see a picture of it wearing it??

Posted (edited)
On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, NEHeels said:

I totally agree. Brand is 'Whistles', style is 'Dee'.

The heel is 4.5 inches high, no platform, very comfortable too.

Wow really great - so happy that they are comfortable. I looked on their site but couldn't find this pair?

in fact, when I went to http://www.whistles.com/women/shoes/heels/ all I get is  8 pairs!! and only 2 of them are heels ??

Edited by jeremy1986

@hernaezjames those leopard print pumps look amazing on you!!! Paired up with the jeans definitely my fave look!!! What a find 

1 hour ago, redcourts said:

@hernaezjames those leopard print pumps look amazing on you!!! Paired up with the jeans definitely my fave look!!! What a find 

Thanks redcourts :)

It was really a great find for $12. Looking forward to pair it with my other skinny denims.