Jump to content

Who has bought some new shoes


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Oh well disappointed, These were supposed to look like the initial image, alas classic Chinese bait and switch. These are what I got, I'm keeping them but really they should at least try to match what they advertise. Left a neutral on ebay, $100 out. Heels not well balanced all the way back, not under the weight of my foot.

I can well understand your disappointment.    Quite apart from clearly NOT being what you ordered, the style and wearability is simply not right.   When will these makers learn?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taken delivery of some Onlymaker 5" nude heels from Amazon. Size 9, heel measures 13cm.

Never say never.  If the girls can do it, so can we. 

Awesome heels !!!   Awesome that your BF has a matching pair.   My Gf and I have many matching heels (and outfits!)not just for Halloween!!!!!

Posted Images

I like the color blue you got. Heel height too high  for me to walk in, with that style. I like mules but with a more stable chunkier heel. Thanks for the pic.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bluejay said:

I like the color blue you got. Heel height too high  for me to walk in, with that style. I like mules but with a more stable chunkier heel. Thanks for the pic.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

The color is great, just wished the heels were balanced like the seller image. Even though have several, i really prefer the heel to be under my foot not behind it. Shoes self destruct quickly when poorly balanced.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 2:34 AM, Jkrenzer said:

Oh well disappointed, These were supposed to look like the initial image, alas classic Chinese bait and switch. These are what I got, I'm keeping them but really they should at least try to match what they advertise. Left a neutral on ebay, $100 out. Heels not well balanced all the way back, not under the weight of my foot.

 

 

IMG_1827.jpg

another image.

IMG_1826.jpg

What a pity 

I’m agree with you 

maybe shoud you looking for here http://www.italianheels.com/cgi-bin/show.pl?categoria=slippers&lang=en&da=490

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have purchased from them before. Shipping from Europe to the U.S. is very expensive these days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

I have purchased from them before. Shipping from Europe to the U.S. is very expensive these days.

According to the home page, worldwide shipping is a flat-rate 12 euros per pair, which doesn't seem excessive to me.   But I have had no dealings with the business.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 8:56 PM, heellover00 said:

Yes, I agree with you Bailey. Pink heels are so sexy.

4BF164CB-7124-47D2-A6FF-5587C1341969.thumb.jpeg.bfc8b28b6de15c8a7959248e7a538370.jpeg

agree with you 

Link to post
Share on other sites

411402391_IMG_56571.jpg.fdbd79a15233b5d346d4f130ab427c77.jpg

These are a 2020 version of the "Dany" line which Jessica Simpson launched around 2010. I ordered the Dijon pair which are the colour of the famous mustard. They should arrive on Thursday the 25th of June. I rarely order via the internet unless it is something I am already familiar with and I have a pair of Dany sandals from back in 2010. A chunky 6"/15 cm heel which is deceptively cumfy with whatever you are wearing it. I know our friend in the Toronto area, w6ish, has talked about these very fondly over the years. I apparently bought the last size 11 pair they had in this colour on the Zappos website. Didn't care for their activist banner but they are known to be speedy and reliable. My first purchase with them and my first internet shoe purchase in quite some time. Look forward to wearing these with different jeans this summer. HinH

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@HappyinHeels, They look nice with the snakeprint.  I know you love your Danys. I just hope JS makes the Rollin boot again this year. I just love the knee high stiletto. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2020 at 6:30 PM, jamie1608 said:

I actually bought the 16cm heels that I saw when the 90 degree heel thread was mentioned 

Did you? Can you show them for us?:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Deleted

 

Edited by mlroseplant
Realized I'd posted about these shoes before
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Deleted

 

Sounds like senior moment to me:-)

 

Totally relate, I seem to be getting those a lot lately.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Sounds like senior moment to me:-)

 

Totally relate, I seem to be getting those a lot lately.

There are two sure signs that one is getting on in years.   The first is that one's memory starts to fail ... but I can't remember what the second one is.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying out a new way to reduce the file size of my images without making everything look horrible. These files are ridiculously small but look fine to me on my laptop computer. Let me know if something is odd as viewed by you, the rest of the internet world.

Anyhow, up for your consideration is a pair of Diane von Furstenberg wedge mules in an unusual (for me) eye popping yellow. Actually, there is a fairly restrained amount of yellow, so I don't feel like they scream "Look at me!" They are equipped with a 4 3/4" heel and a 1 1/4" platform, so yeah, they're basically flatforms, haha. I bought them used on ebay for $37 plus shipping. I've worn them out a couple of times, and I don't see any downside to them yet. The straps do not bite into my toes even after extended wearing, so that's a good thing. As mentioned, the steepness is basically nothing, so I imagine they are easily all day shoes without even trying, though I have yet to confirm that. The wedge itself has some interesting detail to it, with the little cutouts, and the heel of the wedge is pretty narrow, so I don't feel it's super clunky looking like many wedges are.

DvFylwedgeside.jpg

DvFylwedgetop.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice wedges. The color doesn't screen yellow at all, they get noticed, but only for the flatforms pattern.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I went shoe shopping Saturday. She is accepting of my "interest" in Heels and we looked for both of us. I bought a lovely pair of Micheal Kors pumps, regular price $109, on the discount rack, on sale for $38, and we both bought a pair of Jessica Simpson Zelta strappy heel sandals, regular price $100, on sale for $15!! I still don't have the nerve to try on in the store, but we talked about it Saturday.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/michael-michael-kors-yasmin-pump/432181?activeColor=001

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/jessica-simpson-zelta-sandal/477421?activeColor=001

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

my new shoes, in 40 heel 12.5 cm platform 2 cm or 10.5 cm of arch, super comfort

https://www.missy-rockz.com/en/the-most-comfortable-high-heel-ever/black-karma-just-black_215_2444

 

 

20200720_161839.jpg

20200720_161848.jpg

20200720_161921.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2020 at 5:24 PM, StockingTop said:

New blue M&S 3 and a half inch heels with Levis & leggings

89261800_2563638477229825_5220326731591712768_n.thumb.jpg.9aa5c5e2d2622cf8ff7512d8cede0de1.jpg94879107_968370180246857_359353149082828800_n.thumb.jpg.9a95fb45c130e553982c2488ffc017bd.jpg

Forgive my misclick reaction lol. I actually LOVE those! Looking for a nice outfit to go with some mint/Tiffany colored heels eventually.

Link to post
Share on other sites

After my wife and my shopping trip last weekend she found heels she liked buy not in her size. I ordered a pair for her on line from DSW.com but found another pair I needed ! I ordered this pair, $20 on sale.  Mix No. 6 Aradowia.

https://images.dsw.com/is/image/DSWShoes/470480_002_ss_01?$pdp-image$

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2020 at 1:04 PM, Pumped said:

My wife and I went shoe shopping Saturday. She is accepting of my "interest" in Heels and we looked for both of us. I bought a lovely pair of Micheal Kors pumps, regular price $109, on the discount rack, on sale for $38, and we both bought a pair of Jessica Simpson Zelta strappy heel sandals, regular price $100, on sale for $15!! I still don't have the nerve to try on in the store, but we talked about it Saturday.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/michael-michael-kors-yasmin-pump/432181?activeColor=001

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/jessica-simpson-zelta-sandal/477421?activeColor=001

Nice shoes  (the pump & the sandals)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Onlymaker heels. I'm looking to buy a pair of onlymaker stilettos for the 1st time. Can anyone who has a pair answer a couple questions?

Are the heels sturdy, or structurally sound?

Does the heel height increase relstive to shoe size? So many Chinese internet options don't, they mount the same heel on every shoe independent of size.

Thanks in advance, Joe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Onlymaker heels. I'm looking to buy a pair of onlymaker stilettos for the 1st time. Can anyone who has a pair answer a couple questions?

Are the heels sturdy, or structurally sound?

Does the heel height increase relstive to shoe size? So many Chinese internet options don't, they mount the same heel on every shoe independent of size.

Thanks in advance, Joe.

Only one person I know had a pair they showed me and although her shoe size was way smaller than mine, they looked well crafted. And their reviews are up there as well. Not sure if this even helps at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.