gj

Who has bought some new shoes

On 2/21/2019 at 2:52 PM, chrigi-ch said:

Some weeks ago I saw these Sandals, OK, chinese producer but I was so curious, I had to have them,

so I orderd them and they came in today.

they are 16cm at EU43 but I can not walk in them, just for lying and playing ;-)

the heel has a diameter of 0.5cm, very thin and sexy

1D88C2F6-6BB3-41C0-B016-09921E6B3283.jpeg

8302C26B-E8A5-4644-8C2D-B6CF67639893.jpeg

Got them for a longer time now but I love them so much and for that heel hight

they are quite good to walk. Heel 17cm, no platform at size EU43

the qualiy is, chinese shoes, very good

FB6F7619-429D-4BDD-A218-BCA61A33DD78.jpeg

9FCB366C-83A9-4838-AAD7-28E98F0F8506.jpeg

34B35EB6-BAF4-4293-BC25-A2D727A1803A.jpeg

And the third is a wedge with 14cm heel,

nice to walk esspecialy for shopping or out to town - high but walkable

size EU43 again

C67BB3DA-B120-449B-B7C5-C562E1B10EC2.jpeg

64DF3A9F-5240-4119-B7B7-3B796AA005EA.jpeg

3A5839D6-A778-48EC-95F7-D2651815A707.jpeg

The red heels are awesome!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, redandwhite said:

IMG_2731.JPG

Fab looking heels. Esp with the hose. 

21 hours ago, balletboot said:

Picked up these pumps today :)

IMG_20190223_130617.jpg

Great looking heels.  Would love to see more of them 

On 2/23/2019 at 12:48 PM, hernaezjames said:

IMG_20190220_131906.jpg

Looking great. Very appealing and a nice ensemble!

• Like 1

1. Love the black thonge sandals very similar to what I wear daily, like the way the bit between the toes constantly reminds  you what you are wearing.
  • Like 1

Here is my latest acquisition.  They are studded candy striped t-bar slingback heels.  The brand is Wild Diva Lounge.  They look and fit great!  The only drawback is the colour.  It will be hard to pair them with things.

wild.jpg

wild2.jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Here is my latest acquisition.  They are studded candy striped t-bar slingback heels.  The brand is Wild Diva Lounge.  They look and fit great!  The only drawback is the colour.  It will be hard to pair them with things.

wild.jpg

wild2.jpg

This style of shoe is very popular this year in Hanoi, Vietnam. I saw this exact shoe worn by many women, usually in a nude or nude patent color.

9 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

This style of shoe is very popular this year in Hanoi, Vietnam. I saw this exact shoe worn by many women, usually in a nude or nude patent color.

Big recently here in LA as well, last year or something..

wear them with skirts would be easier. They're the kind of shoe that goes with any skirt that isn't red?

they look like a practical heel height for long wearing too - and what lovely toned pastel colours. The gold studs warm them up nicely!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nzfreestyler said:

wear them with skirts would be easier. They're the kind of shoe that goes with any skirt that isn't red?

they look like a practical heel height for long wearing too - and what lovely toned pastel colours. The gold studs warm them up nicely!

Thanks for the advice

They're a lovely shoe - I could work your heels with almost any of my skirts and tops. Dresses are a bit trickier - they'd need to be a plain colour dress I think.

enjoy them - in my humble opinion they are a fab choice.

23 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Fill us in, brand, style, etc

No idea they say "jc" inside the shoe. I don't know who that is or what the style is. They have a 5" heel though so that's great! :)

8 hours ago, Mr. X said:

wild.jpg

wild2.jpg

Whoa! Cool shoes, my friend, but definitely NOT something to wear to the local coffee shop. As for what to pair with those heels, how about a slim black, knee length skirt and perhaps a light colored top.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JeffB said:

Whoa! Cool shoes, my friend, but definitely NOT something to wear to the local coffee shop. As for what to pair with those heels, how about a slim black, knee length skirt and perhaps a light colored top.

Thanks for the advice

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 11:27 PM, redandwhite said:

Just trying on lk Bennett fern black leather heels that I've decided to keep 

IMG_2730.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2732.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG

IMG_2735.JPG

Very nice!  Looks good with the skirt.

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 5:02 AM, nzfreestyler said:

Agreed.  They also go well with denim, as you wore them - whether as pants or a skirt. 

Edited by jeremy1986

2 hours ago, NaiomiSteph said:

Just taken delivery of some Onlymaker 5" nude heels from Amazon. Size 9, heel measures 13cm.

I was wondering what the quality was like. I see about 4 brands on Amazon that all look identical, one of them being Onlymaker. I've been debating on pulling the trigger on a couple pair.

4 minutes ago, Heelster said:

I was wondering what the quality was like. I see about 4 brands on Amazon that all look identical, one of them being Onlymaker. I've been debating on pulling the trigger on a couple pair.

Quality is good, and they were far better than I expected them to be. Reviews said they come up large, but I'm a size 9 and they are spot on!

Great pose, your legs are slender and toned. I have always been nervous about onlymaker. Have you worn their heels for extensive periods? I always get worried about the strength of the heel, had several other Chinese heels snap in half or come loose at the interface with the shoe. 

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

Great pose, your legs are slender and toned. I have always been nervous about onlymaker. Have you worn their heels for extensive periods? I always get worried about the strength of the heel, had several other Chinese heels snap in half or come loose at the interface with the shoe. 

I've been hesitant to order anything from them. i follow them on Instagram and just about everything they post looks like a knock off of some designer shoe somewhere. I rarely see shoes from them that look like it could be an original 

IMG_3569.thumb.jpg.e3deb12d10dc325a9abc82e24d367d67.jpg

Here's a high wedge made for me by Tony Shoes of Los Angeles in 2017. Pure cork base at exactly 7" (17.8cm) so it cost $135 at the time. I specified a slingback strap. Nice neutral

colour so it will go with a lot. I have a bag matching this colour too. I think I posted this before but I resized it. I really want to wear these to some outdoor event this year.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
On 2/10/2019 at 6:44 AM, jeremy1986 said:

I like the classic look of these stilettos - almost that classic 80's look!

The color of them make them very femme and soft looking too. 

I think the same. Classic high stiletto. Nice

On 2/21/2019 at 8:52 PM, chrigi-ch said:

Some weeks ago I saw these Sandals, OK, chinese producer but I was so curious, I had to have them,

so I orderd them and they came in today.

they are 16cm at EU43 but I can not walk in them, just for lying and playing ;-)

the heel has a diameter of 0.5cm, very thin and sexy

Got them for a longer time now but I love them so much and for that heel hight

they are quite good to walk. Heel 17cm, no platform at size EU43

the qualiy is, chinese shoes, very good

And the third is a wedge with 14cm heel,

nice to walk esspecialy for shopping or out to town - high but walkable

size EU43 again

Looks like you like the very high ones :D

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do not browse eBay during influence of alcohol, it tends to be expensive, kinda.:biggrin:

Got two pairs from same seller. Giaro gold/red wedgies and montego bay brown/cork wedgies.

Screenshot_20190302-232949_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20190302-232917_eBay.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 2/28/2019 at 12:01 PM, Heelster said:

I had some from Onlymaker and the quality was quite bad. No good inlett, bad heel and even broken after a few hundred meters...

6 hours ago, User47 said:

My experience with onlymakers was very good.  I would like more.  Pricey

Just ordered these , they are made from TPU Jelly, makes them waterproof. and a portion of the price goes to a good cause.

02-Blue-Left-Front-800x620.jpg

• Like 3

Let us all know how comfortable they are and post pics of them modeled. 

Received them finally, pretty high heels for my standard, but walkable and very comfortable.

They are from The Glow Brand is anyone is interested.

IMG_20190310_102056.jpg

IMG_20190310_102049.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1