Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Well I just thought I would try the Priceless shoes large sizes but they havent arrived yet. I ordered... Blue Patent Silver Pink Patent Black Platform with gold studs All in a size 11 so will let you know how they fit when they come... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I bought these Friday. Even with the pointed toes, they are very comfortable.

Posted Image

Impressive. What sizes do they go up to? And how much did they cost?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Beautiful shoes. Normally, I don't go for pointy toe styles but this pair looks so well proportioned and the heels is so slim and elegant, that I'd buy a pair in a skinny minute and not hesitate to wear them anywhere. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I bought these Friday. Even with the pointed toes, they are very comfortable.

Posted Image

Those shoes look really hot. To me they are the perfect combination of "classy" and "slutty". I love em. And please tell us more as Jeff said.

I stopped by Bakers tonight on my way home and bought this new pair of blue suede platform pumps called "Eryn". They are incredibly sexy and feminine with a 5 1/2" stiletto heel. Tried them on right on in the store and and another woman decided she just had to try on the same style. We stood side by side for a moment and two pairs of blue suede platform pumps later left the store--one with me and the other with her, I feel like I made the sale! The cool thing about this was the sales girl was also named Erin! The only thing I need to do is stretch them a bit since they are size 10 so I started by wearing them home in the car, I put some rubbing alcohol on the vamps and stuck them in the freezer they now fit better.

Here's the link: http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=318&p=124789

Now I have to search for a blue dress to match these fabulous heels!

HappyinHeels

Saw these in a window yesterday evening when the shop was closed, looked on line and they had the same style in RED, unfortunately when I went into the shop they were a different shade from that shown on line, almost a salmon pink. So I ended up with the black ! Very comfortable, 4 1/2" heel with a 1/2" platform size 8 UK.

post-11426-13352289537_thumb.jpg

post-11426-133522895376_thumb.jpg

post-11426-133522895381_thumb.jpg

post-11426-133522895386_thumb.jpg

Saw these in a window yesterday evening when the shop was closed, looked on line and they had the same style in RED, unfortunately when I went into the shop they were a different shade from that shown on line, almost a salmon pink. So I ended up with the black !

Very comfortable, 4 1/2" heel with a 1/2" platform size 8 UK.

NICE! I have a similar pair from Steve madden with a 5" heel. Very comfortable. There is a video of me walking in them somewhere around here. Great choice.

real men wear heels

Just purchased these nice boots from Spring shoes (I'm on vacation today = Time to go shopping !)

They were on sale and I got an extra 15% on already reduced price :chuckle:

See link here http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/tall-boots-casual/75055233-vashaw/96

I think I will wear them tonight over my skinny jeans

post-14338-133522895512_thumb.jpg

On the way home from work I stopped at my local GoodWill and spotted these boots on the rack. There a size 11 and made in Brazil under the name Easyspirits Landsford. The leather is very soft and the boots seem very well made. The squared toe gives my foot enough room and the 2 1/2" heel is very walkable. Not a bad buy for $8. I did try them on in the store. I was wearing a pair of knee high black fabric boots with a 3 1/2" block heel under my jeans and I got a couple of looks when I took them off and tried the new boots on. It's all part of the fun.

post-928-133522895526_thumb.jpg

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On the way home from work I stopped at my local GoodWill and spotted these boots on the rack. There a size 11 and made in Brazil under the name Easyspirits Landsford. The leather is very soft and the boots seem very well made. The squared toe gives my foot enough room and the 2 1/2" heel is very walkable. Not a bad buy for $8.

I did try them on in the store. I was wearing a pair of knee high black fabric boots with a 3 1/2" block heel under my jeans and I got a couple of looks when I took them off and tried the new boots on. It's all part of the fun.

What a good find for you, i bet you enjoyed the attention you got in the shop :chuckle: Nice one, shame you weren't in your thighboots when you walked in.

I really should stop spending monies, however, i saw these and had to have them. I love them to bits and pieces. they are the first "classic" pump i have owned :chuckle: Enjoy!

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301&productId=501692651&view=80&N=1000425+2010576&searchUrl=%2Fendeca%2FEndecaStartServlet%3Fview%3D80%26N%3D1000425%2B2010576&R=02832892

That's a classic design pump, Olounda. Great shape and nice stiletto heel. I know that is the most recent style and is in fashion at the moment, but I am not a big fan of the way the platform is attached to the bottom of the sole. My preference in a classic pump is just for a single sole - non-platform style. That. to me, is where the beauty is.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

With boot season fast approaching, I was inspired by all the cool boots the women in my building have started wearing. Unfortunately, all the local stores only seem to go to an 11 or 12, and the few size 12's with high heels were impossibly tight for my size 13 feet. How I envy those of you with smaller feet. :chuckle:

Anyway, I bought myself a pair of black patent Pleaser Domina 2020's. Despite the towering heel they are really comfortable, no doubt helped by the inner sole that gives some arch support and the snug lace-up fit. Haven't worn them out past the mailbox yet, but I can feel the urge to go street heeling coming on again.

It's frustrating to see great boots hit the market and find they run to a US women's 10 or 11. Payless and Zappos are sites I hit weekly to see what there is in larger sizes. I need a US Women's 12 W minimum, depending on brand. The other day I spent some time searching and found these.

http://www.avenue.com/clothing/Star-Platform-Boot.aspx?PfId=183329&DeptId=19963&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

I tried 4 shops around me and none of them carried this boot, so I had to order from the web site. Of note for the big-of-foot is that these come in a size US Women's 13W! Not only that, but the calf circumference is 20"! Damn, they just might fit. They should arrive later this week :chuckle:

heelme

It's frustrating to see great boots hit the market and find they run to a US women's 10 or 11. Payless and Zappos are sites I hit weekly to see what there is in larger sizes. I need a US Women's 12 W minimum, depending on brand. The other day I spent some time searching and found these.

http://www.avenue.com/clothing/Star-Platform-Boot.aspx?PfId=183329&DeptId=19963&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

I tried 4 shops around me and none of them carried this boot, so I had to order from the web site. Of note for the big-of-foot is that these come in a size US Women's 13W! Not only that, but the calf circumference is 20"! Damn, they just might fit. They should arrive later this week :chuckle:

By all means, let us know how things turn out with those boots! Since they come in 13W, I might invest in a pair myself!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Bought these nice boots from Spring shoes yesterday.

I wore them to work today over my skinny jeans.

I guess I'm getting more and more comfortable each day wearing my boots fully exposed :chuckle:

See link here > http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/tall-boots-dress/74443840-frenzel/96

(And hey were on sale: I paid $20 less than the advertized price minus my 15% rebate)

post-14338-13352289607_thumb.jpg

After a long day that ended with me dropping my cell in the toilet, my wife took me shopping. We started at Verizon Wireless where I replaced well loved EN V2 with the EN V3. Then on to Burlington Coat where she bought me a pair of boots that I guess you could say I have been lusting over. Black over the knee boots with a 4 1/2" stiletto heel and pointed toes (need I say more?). My wife really does love me and knows how to make me feel better!

post-552-133522896081_thumb.jpg

NH Heels - That is a very nice looking pair of boots! My favorite look is thigh boots over jeans, but with that pointed a toe, the boots might work better with a little dressier attire. You might try them over a pair of black slacks or black legging.

I hope you know how fortunate your to have a significant other that appreciates a good looking pair of boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks, TBG. I was only wearing them around the house since I had just brought them home. I wasn't really going for a look at that time, but certainly appreciate the suggestions. I actually have a pair of black leather pants that they would look better with. Thanks also to Bootking.