Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Wow, what better way to show off what's on sale than to wear both pairs while working at Nine West over the holidays, should you decide to submit your application. Nothing like first hand experience to tell customers about.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the great complements on the shoes! To answer Muddypaws, my life has been pretty great in these slingbacks! I am dying to wear them out.

Nice HappyFeat. I like the slingbacks. I think platforms are starting to grow on me a bit. Those are not exaggerated, which is a good thing in my book.

I like the cut of the loafers. Very low heel, but obviously a feminine slant. It will be interesting to hear the reactions you get in those. Wonder how many will even notice?

Thanks as always for sharing!

Actually the plat on the slingback is just enough to make them a little more comfortable but not enough that it is the defining element of the shoes. As for the loafers, I have found that I usually get A LOT more attention when wearing loafers or slightly feminine shoes than I do even in high peep-toes. Maybe I notice more, but nevertheless it does seem counter-intuitive.

Wow, what better way to show off what's on sale than to wear both pairs while working at Nine West over the holidays, should you decide to submit your application. Nothing like first hand experience to tell customers about.

I think they may let me wear heels if I went to work there. I am still looking at my break schedule to see if I can do it. I understand the discount is very nice.

Style is built from the ground up!

Got three pairs today. The first ones, which I am wearing right now, are pink strappy sandals with a one inch platform and five inch heels. As I was checking these for a proper fit, two ladies in their early twenties with a little girls of about three entered the store. I had one shoe on and was buckling the other as they walked by. The little girl said to the others, "that guy is trying on girls' shoes". The adults quickly quieted the girl and I pretended I did not hear. Of course, the girl was right. I was wearing girls shoes and loved it! The next pair are casual strappy sandals with a three inch heel and the last ones are platform wedgies with a one inch platform and five inch heels. It was another fun shopping experience and only cost $23.78 including tax.

I haven't bought any new shoes in ages, but I think these look great, and I think I might start saving for them.

What a startling pair of shoes. brilliant close up, but shows they do not fit those feet. Heels 5" absolutely gorguos and T bar straps.:cry1::wave: I love love love 'em. I want. Where from and how much?

I already ordered a pair of RED heels from Niccishoes, to match those I had last week, because she does not have my size in stock. I might get the white ones too.

Keep buying buying.:wave:

Muddypaws

Sweet heels thboots!! The bold yellow color goes very well with the neutral denim...might you be wearing them out and about like this? Pic #3 looks like a winner with just a touch of your heels showing...and pretty alluring for anyone that notices...once again, great heels!

Hello, everyone! :wave:

It's been quite a while since I last bought a new pair of shoes, but having Christmas as an excuse seemed to be a good opportunity. So I bought not one, but three pairs! :cry1:

I've attached the pictures from their respective online shops. The first two (I ordered both in red) have already arrived. They look just as gorgeous. :wave:

Since I had already ordered the first two in red before I found the last one, I decided to order the last one in white, and now I'm just waiting for them to arrive (some time next week).

As soon as have a chance, I'll post some pictures of me in them.

post-1960-133522897419_thumb.jpg

post-1960-13352289742_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522897423_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Very cute very feminine sandals, kennard :cry1:

My new dress boots --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150386248028

These should take me to sites of some parties that are coming, even through some mud and snow on the streets. The first party is on Dec. 1, and these boots will definitely get a test drive there. I'm planning to wear them with my mens' suits and fashion coat.

What i don't quite like is the tendency of Tory Burch (and a few other designers, like Chanel) to expose their logo in some very visible place on the shoe. I guess that's for those people who are paying for the name (as opposed to for the design). But i can live with it..

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Just picked these up today. The heel on these in size 11 is right about 3". I wore them out and about for several hours today, including a site inspection where I had to cross a busy street to take some pictures. When I headed back to my car, I had to run about half way across the street. That was a bit interesting. I know the heel is pretty chunky, but running in them was a bit more than I had expected. I'm sure the drivers coming at me had a great view of all 3" of heel as well! While I can't say there were many people around (other than in cars), I was surprised at how relaxed I felt in those heels. It was a great morning for me, and I'm sure I will wear these in many other public settings. Someday, it will be the pair in my avatar.......lol!

post-99-13352289756_thumb.jpg

My latest purchase from Aldo, in real leather (and they were on sale)

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/clearance/womens-boots/casual/69542377-kook/97

RonC :-)

Your new boots are very nice: I like the chunky heel.

jwhite 44 :-)

On the other thread (what are you wearing today), we were

talking about the fact chunky heels are not "in" anymore.

I guess they are "in" because RonC and myself are starting a new chunky heels trend :cry1:

post-14338-133522897568_thumb.jpg

I get mine mostly from Snaz75.com also there are 2 exotic dancer store near where I live. The ladies that own the stores love having me there because I know alot about walking in heels so I get to show some of the younger women that come in how to walk properly.

These are my next purchase though:

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-entice-109.html

I must say that having just bought a pair of 5" heels from niccishoes.com all my others have not had a look in. I have not worn any of the other 14 pairs,(I also have some elsewhere)

I do have my love for heels without platforms and now not less than 5". nicci has ordered me a pair in red. I hope to get b4 christmas. She is local to me so I can get there quickly and try them on and walk away in them.....Yippeeeeeeee:yummy:

The last pair of shoes arrived today, just in time for another weekend in heels! :cry1:

As soon as have a chance, I'll post some pictures of me in them.

As promised, here are some pictures. I'll try to take more (better) pictures during the weekend, so stay tuned! :wave:

K.

post-1960-133522897651_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522897653_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522897656_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

The last pair of shoes arrived today, just in time for another weekend in heels! :cry1:

As promised, here are some pictures. I'll try to take more (better) pictures during the weekend, so stay tuned! :wave:

K.

they all look great!!:wave: