Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Just got these high heeled cowboy boots online this weekend. 3" heels.:cry1:

post-15433-133522897796_thumb.jpg

post-15433-133522898045_thumb.jpg

post-15433-133522898048_thumb.jpg

post-15433-13352289805_thumb.jpg

I wore them around the house, and then at lunch today I went to the library. I don't know if anyone noticed them under my pants, but my heart was racing. I went to do my second errand, but was so jumpy that I had to take them off before I went in.

Very Comfortable. Been looking at them for weeks, and then decided, you know what? It's a Christmas present from me to me.

http://stores.ebay.com/COWBOY-BOOTS-USA?_rdc=1

That is a great pair of boots. They are very similar to my 4" heels Western Ranch that I wear out without covering the heel. They should be a good start for helping to build your confidence. Congrats on at least taking your first steps outside!

Just got these high heeled cowboy boots online this weekend. 3" heels.:wave:

I wore them around the house, and then at lunch today I went to the library. I don't know if anyone noticed them under my pants, but my heart was racing. I went to do my second errand, but was so jumpy that I had to take them off before I went in.

Very Comfortable. Been looking at them for weeks, and then decided, you know what? It's a Christmas present from me to me.

http://stores.ebay.com/COWBOY-BOOTS-USA?_rdc=1

Cool boots !! :cry1: I am fairly sure that you can freely wear them anywhere without much surprising or shocking people.

Happy Heeling

k6ps

I have a pair very similar to yours although the shaft is much higher. Heel on mine is a bit taller also. I got them from Western Ranch a few years ago. I will wear these anywhere and have never gotten anything except great remarks. Even wearing these to work was no problem. Customers where I work with even asked where they could find a boot like this. Head on out and enjoy.

Bought the Natasha seamed boot from the Avenue.

(www.avenue.com their item # 0324-92108-1136)

Hopefully this link will produce a picture.

http://media.redcatsusa.com/is/image/avenue/mm/0324_92108_mm.jpg?wid=230&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

They fit reasonably well and I then spent the next hour or so wearing them around Walmart without incident. As my permissions open up (I get past newbie status), pictures will come along.

Bought these last week. Used them out for shopping yesterday.

I do like the smooth lines and soft shaft, also the heel are so strict cut in the design.

Great boots, Thighhighs. Very comfortable looking.

Cool boots !! :cry1: I am fairly sure that you can freely wear them anywhere without much surprising or shocking people.

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Today I wore them to the place that I couldn't steel my nerves to go into yesterday, while slouching a little bit to mentally cover the footwear with my pantlegs. I bet if I saw myself, I probably drew more attention to them, than if I just walked normal. gotta work on my 'normal' walk now.

Kzcolt:-) Just walk to any place you choose, day or night, but walk normally with your head held up high and enjoy wearing your heels. You will soon wish that you had done so a lot sooner and by all means have a lot of fun doing it. Enjoyed viewing the other heeled pics also. Very nice choices and I thank you all for sharing them with us. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My latest purchase from Aldo: The model name is "Yafaie"

Now I can't wait for next spring to wear them outside :cry1:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/tall-boots/76647468-yafaie/97

(The heel is 3½" high)

I like the boots. I too have a pair of 4½" wedge heel black ankle boots from Nine West, that I've almost worn out. I can't help but wonder why you have to wait until next spring to wear them outside? I would think they would be just the thing to wear out in the snow and cold weather that abounds in your neck of the woods.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I like the boots...

I can't help but wonder why you have to wait until next spring to wear them outside?

Thanks demoniaplatforms and Bubba136 :-)

I can't wear them in the snow because there are no threads at all on the sole.

This is unfortunate because I would LOVE to wear them now but I can't !

I just bought these from dsw today. They are way comfortable, and they keep ma legs nice and warm :cry1:

Pretty cool! Too bad they only go up to size 12!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I bought this pair of boots while on an outing yesterday. They are Enzo Angiolini "King" lace-up style boots that come to about mid-calf with a very nice stiletto heel. The best part is that I found them on Marshall's clearance rack for $40! I am planning on taking them out for a spin tonight.

post-5655-133522898282_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

I bought this pair of boots while on an outing yesterday. They are Enzo Angiolini "King" lace-up style boots that come to about mid-calf with a very nice stiletto heel. The best part is that I found them on Marshall's clearance rack for $40! I am planning on taking them out for a spin tonight.

HF,

The look really nice. Good luck with your new boots tonight. :cry1:

/Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

My wife and I were in Target yesterday to start our Christmas shopping and saw a great looking pair of ankle boots with 5-inch stacked heels for $30.00. She asked me to buy each of us a pair so that we could continue the rest of our shopping wearing matching boots. Since we spent another 4 hours shopping, both of our feet were very tired when we got home, but it made the shopping trip much more fun and exciting for both of us. :cry1:

Happyfeat:-)

Be sure and tell us about your excursion in your new boots. Will that be exposed or hidden? Very nice pair of boots. Extremely sexy, my friend.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Fully exposed...of course!

Style is built from the ground up!