Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hey Guys,

I know its been a long time since I last posted. Well allow my to offer a few of my latest purchases.

The red pumps are MIA and the peep-toe are Nine West.

rx

Not bad at all! I especially like the red ones.

I was out of town the weekend visiting m gf who's going to school. We went to th mall, as you do, and we went in this one store called Sirens (think pricey club clothes but cheap shoes on clip hangers). Well the shoes maybe cheap but I ended up finding these boots, that stretch, go over the knee, but are flat. Whcih is just something I was looking for.... actually I just wante knee high, but for $40 I'll take them!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/boots16.jpg

Here is my latest purchase. I pick these up not more than an hour ago. I was at one of the local thrift shops when I spotted these. They are a basic flat black pump. They have a 3 1/2" heel and a rounded toe in the front. They are originally nine west so they must have been pricey at one time. I picked these babies up for $15. Not bad at all.

post-3002-133522892973_thumb.jpg

Doesn't work for me neither.

Website http://www.my-wardrobe.com/ is down...

Works for me now, but just in case here are a few other links to pictures of the same shoe:

http://www.shudoo.co.uk/P~ASH-THB~Ash+-+Thelma+Black

http://www.thisnext.com/item/ECF22185/39FF50BC/ASH-Thelma-Wedge-Trainer

I also put up a photo to my gallery --> http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=109

Happy Heeling

k6ps

They're a great looking pair of boots. Are they planned for indoor or outdoor use? If outdoor, you'll need to let us know how they feel, and if you get any reactions (they're not the most discreet shoes with all the chrome). Oh, what's the heel height (hate that Aldo doesn't list that).

They're a great looking pair of boots. Are they planned for indoor or outdoor use? If outdoor, you'll need to let us know how they feel, and if you get any reactions (they're not the most discreet shoes with all the chrome). Oh, what's the heel height (hate that Aldo doesn't list that).

Thanks for the compliment. I like them too !

Will wear them indoor and outdoor only going to work for now

(Co-workers are accustomed to see me in heels :w00t2:)

The leather strap and chain is removable if more "discretion" is required.

But with their look and heel noise, removing the stap and chain won't make any difference :tear:

The heel is 5¼" measured at the back with a ½" hidden platform.

They feel much higher than they look. (The arch is pretty steep).

Will let you about any reaction I get from co-workers or strangers (If I wear them in public).

I wore them at home a few hours and they feel great :chuckle:.

I'm not sure I could walk in them over long distance all day long. Will see how it goes...:smile:

Does Aldo ever carry anything in a size 12 or 13?

Unfortunately, they don't. They stop at size 11.

I'm sure that if they would go up to size 12 or 13, they would make a LOT

more sales because I think all their shoes and boots are very nice and stylish.

The leather strap and chain is removable if more "discretion" is required..

If you post some pictures, I'd love to see with and without pictures for comparison.

But with their look and heel noise, removing the stap and chain won't make any difference :chuckle: ..

Are the heels that noisy? I guess if you're wearing footwear with 5"+ hears, being discreet isn't your biggest concern...

The heel is 5¼" measured at the back with a ½" hidden platform.

They feel much higher than they look. (The arch is pretty steep)..

Wow that's pretty impressive. I never would have guessed that from looking at their website pictures. How are they compared to other shoes of similar height you might have? How do they feel (independent of the challenges of the high heel?).

I'm sure that if they would go up to size 12 or 13, they would make a LOT more sales ...

Got got that right! Considering though that on their main page they list "Special Sizes: size 5, size 11", it's pretty obvious their focus is the mainstream sizes 6-10.

if you post some pictures, i'd love to see with and without pictures for comparison.

See below pictures of boot with and without the strap and chain.

are the heels that noisy? I guess if you're wearing footwear

with 5"+ hears, being discreet isn't your biggest concern...

They are not very noisy (tip is in nylon) but noisy enough to turn heads :chuckle:

I was discreet unitl now. I guess I want to "push it" a little bit more :w00t2:

wow that's pretty impressive. I never would have guessed that from looking at their website pictures. How are they compared to other shoes of similar height you might have? How do they feel (independent of the challenges of the high heel?).

See below picture of heel with a ruler. (I think Aldo is making shoes & boots with higher heels this year)

They feel the same as other shoes & boots I already have with similar height.

But since it is a boot, the fit is wider than shoes from Aldo with same height, which is great !

They will be perfect for a short walk (at the office) but I don't think I would walk a mile in them !

got got that right! Considering though that on their main page they list "special sizes: Size 5, size 11", it's pretty obvious their focus is the mainstream sizes 6-10

Note that you don't need to click on "special sizes" to access their size 11.

More than 90% of their shoes and boots are available in size 11 :tear:

Aldo's collection of this fall is simply amazing and I must find a way to stop buying shoes !!!

A solution would be to ask my bank to block all transactions I do in any shoes stores...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wondering if they could do that...:smile: (I don't think so...)

post-14338-133522893099_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522893102_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522893106_thumb.jpg

I have just ordered a new pair of shoes from Next. They were the last pair in my size. I should be able to pick them up next Monday or Thursday, depending on the instore delivery.

I like them. Where are you planning on wearing them?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Just bought these from Spring Shoes

They were so comfortable that I wore them out of the store :chuckle:

The heel is high, sturdy and very quiet !

See link here > http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/ankle-boots/75409644-lawrentz/96

Those boots are feminine with the heel yet masculine with the buckles and such, I like em! They are very rocker inspired to me.

Those boots are feminine with the heel yet masculine with the buckles and such, I like em!

They are very rocker inspired to me.

You may want to give them a try at your nearest Spring Shoes store...

If you do, please give me your impression about them !

Just got these today. They are by Colin Stuart, which is the "house brand" for Victoria's Secret. I bought them on-line for a very reduced price (about $15) at a place called mjrsales (there website is mjrsales.com). While US 11 is as large as they get, they do have some shoes at very reasonable prices, as they handle only clearance stuff and returns. The fit on the Colin Stuart shoes is, according to a few other posts I have read elsewhere, a bit more generous than some others. WHile I typically take a 12 but can wear the occasional 11, these seem to fit ok, but they are open toe, which provides more leeway than a closed pump would. I think, though, that they are going to cut at the toe opening some. As I am at work, I can't exactly put them on and trot around the office at the moment (though I know some of you would...lol).

post-99-133522893243_thumb.jpg

Just got these today. They are by Colin Stuart, which is the "house brand" for Victoria's Secret. I bought them on-line for a very reduced price (about $15) at a place called mjrsales (there website is mjrsales.com). While US 11 is as large as they get, they do have some shoes at very reasonable prices, as they handle only clearance stuff and returns. The fit on the Colin Stuart shoes is, according to a few other posts I have read elsewhere, a bit more generous than some others. WHile I typically take a 12 but can wear the occasional 11, these seem to fit ok, but they are open toe, which provides more leeway than a closed pump would. I think, though, that they are going to cut at the toe opening some. As I am at work, I can't exactly put them on and trot around the office at the moment (though I know some of you would...lol).

Wow. I just had the chance to put these on and walk in them, if you want to call it walk...lol. They have a 4 1/2 inch heel, and I could never walk in these shoes for more than a short distance! My ankles don't bend down that far! When I put on a pair of shoes like these, I really appreciate what the ladies go through. Comfort is not a word that describes walking in a pair of heels that high! And doing it gracefully, well, not me, that's for sure. I have 4" shoes that are not a problem, but that extra 1/2 inch changes that picture totally...lol.