Who has bought some new shoes

gj

These are my recent purchases, still cant decide which is my fav :chuckle:

Tough decision to make, fortunately they are already yours, i like the more 3,4 and 6, and they're so different one from the other i guess you'll never find out. congratulations.

I have a lady friend who is a shoe nut also and we went on a shoe tour a few days ago. We managed to cover 3 stores during our little tour, Aerosoles and 2 DSW stores. Both DSW stores were kind of a let down, none of the interesting shoes in size 11.

I bought these boots at Aerosoles

http://www.aerosoles.com/product1.asp?P=BLUEGENE in tan

and ordered these pumps which arrived 2 days ago.

post-1917-133522894044_thumb.jpg

I have a lady friend who is a shoe nut also and we went on a shoe tour a few days ago. We managed to cover 3 stores during our little tour, Aerosoles and 2 DSW stores. Both DSW stores were kind of a let down, none of the interesting shoes in size 11.

Cool pumps, my friend! And I loved the skirt and patterned tights! Bravo to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

got these alittle over a week ago at DSW. they have a 5.5" heel with a 1/2" hidden platform...

They're really that high? From the picture I would have guessed in the 4.x" range, but not 5.x". I also wouldn't have thought a mass merchant such as DSW would carry 5"+ heels.

Do you know the name of them? The DSW website does list at least some of the shoes they sell, wondering if they are on their what the website lists for their height.

Hi All, I have 2 new pair of boots and I have worn them a lot and there is a post about them in the 'You wore heels where?' thread, however I havent had the courage to go out in a skirt yet as I am just not anything like ladylike or convincing... Heres the pictures. Evans and Pleaser are the brands... Thanks Guys Andi

post-6303-133522894118_thumb.jpg

post-6303-133522894122_thumb.jpg

post-6303-133522894124_thumb.jpg

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Hi All,

I have 2 new pair of boots and I have worn them a lot and there is a post about them in the 'You wore heels where?' thread, however I havent had the courage to go out in a skirt yet as I am just not anything like ladylike or convincing...

You don't have to be "ladylike" or anything like that to wear a skirt. I wear skirts often on my outings and I'm anything but ladylike. Trust me on that! Bottom line, it's would be a sin to hide such gorgeous boots under pants or jeans.

These are my newest pair of boots. They are from the spanish brand 1to3 and have a 11cm heel.

Hope you like´em!

These are pretty hot, though a bit over the top for me. Very nice choice.

These are my recent purchases, still cant decide which is my fav :chuckle:

I love the 4th pair with all the buckles personally.

Love the pumps, but the stockings really are hot!

Here is my latest purchase from the Nine West Outlet. The style mane is "Yumyum" (who makes these things up?) They are wedge heel loafers in black. I almost bought the identical pair in gray. They are conservative, comfortable and I think pretty versatile. I tried to give them a sexy look for the picture with fishnet knee highs.

post-5655-133522894143_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Here is my latest purchase from the Nine West Outlet. The style mane is "Yumyum" (who makes these things up?) They are wedge heel loafers in black. I almost bought the identical pair in gray. They are conservative, comfortable and I think pretty versatile. I tried to give them a sexy look for the picture with fishnet knee highs.

My my! Quite interesting! And quite stylish too! Those shoes DO look very nice! And pairing them with fishnets made them stand out! Something tells me you'll probably wear those shoes with a skirt so you can show them off! Heh! Bravo for making such a great choice! As for who comes up with those fanciful names, I'm sure the bigwigs at Nine West hold meetings that run for hours on end to dream up those names! HA!

Picked up a pair of brown slouch ankle western boots from the store Stitches in the mall. You know the kind of shop that only sells clothes for anorexic tweens, and style-less skater brats..... but at least they had these nice boots. The most modest heel in my collection, but I really like them.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Boots18.jpg

Elegant, Perfect choice IMHO, you should get nothing but compliments on those and several where did you get those as well. Would suggest you say England and end of line rather than womens shoes as they really do look very unisex. When people think they are looking a mens shoes, they really accept them easily. You will have lots of enjoyment with those. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hi All, I have 2 new pair of boots

Very nice boots and leather skirt

And thanks for the side zipper, you don't need to lace them up !

Here is my latest purchase from the Nine West Outlet.

Nice shoes indeed ! Do they tend to "slip off" your feet while walking ?

I got a similar pair which tends to do that but I think the heel is higher (They are OK barefooted)

Picked up a pair of brown slouch ankle western boots from the store Stitches in the mall. You know the kind of shop that only sells clothes for anorexic tweens, and style-less skater brats..... but at least they had these nice boots. The most modest heel in my collection, but I really like them.

I totally agree with you about "clothes for anorexic tweens"....

This is unfortunate because Stitches do have very nice clothes.

There is ONE exception in this store: I found a very nice cardignan and it is not too small !

Did not know they were also selling boots !!! Do they carry women's size 11 ?

Hi Stilletonz,

Thanks for adding the pictures.

My favorite are in the 4th picture, the black knee high boots with straps. What make are they? They look great.

hi, thanks, yeah i love these ones too. these were purchased at Overlands, a local store here. not sure if they are also available internationally. cool style and detail though i think :chuckle:

i bought these the other day. i love them, and they are way comfortable, however, they most certantly are not made for lots of walking, or maybe my feet just aren't used to the arch they put them in, but way fun none the less.

Posted Image