Who has bought some new shoes

gj

:pulsingheart::unsure:

I just bought a pair of loafer's. They are black with a 3.75" heel. I am still trying to figure out what they would look good with! Will post a few pic's when I can.

I would bet they would look best with clothes on........:happy::):lmao::lmao::clap::blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just bought a pair of loafer's. They are black with a 3.75" heel. I am still trying to figure out what they would look good with! Will post a few pic's when I can.

:pulsingheart::unsure:

I would bet they would look best with clothes on........:happy::):lmao::lmao::lmao::blinkbigeyes:

... and most certainly without an otiose apostrophe. :clap:

Here are my latest two purchases:

Nine West "Blondie" boots - Found these at Marshalls for $40 but they had a couple of scuffs, so I pointed that out to a sales associate and they sold them to me for $25! Couldn't pass it up. These will replace the NW "Tornado" boots I bought last year, but were so uncomfortable I just couldn't wear them for more than a couple of hours, so I sold them on e-Bay last summer.

Bandolino "Astrid" boots - Great mid calf brown boots. I have one other pair of mid-calf in black, so these are a great addition to the wardrobe. I found these at a consignment store for $15. They are a size small, but for the price I couldn't pass them up. I am attempting to stretch them right now, and if it goes poorly, I am only out $15!

Love the new additions, especially the "Blondie" boots! Absolutely terrific!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I went to Aldo this afternoon to look at their new spring collection.

(FYI,I made a new rule to save money: If the shoe or boot is not in stock, dont buy !)

A girl was trying a very nice pair of sandals in front of the mirror (Wow !).

I asked the salesgirl if they got them in my size: No, they only got size 10 :pulsingheart:.

I'm weak so I ordered them in size 11. Will get them in a few days...

See picture and link below. Now I can't wait for summer to wear them :blinkbigeyes:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/sandals/platform/78190254-tinder/36

post-14338-133522904644_thumb.jpg

I accept your apology.

I didn't owe you one. In fact, I believe you own the other guy one.....besides I was actually referring to you as the criticizer////

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hopefully I labeled these correctly...

#1: Report Signature "Sigourney" (4th link above) - sz 10, fit is ok and they're nice, but not wild about em - Return!

#2: Nine West "Babealish" (3rd link) - sz 10.5, fit is typical Nine West - at 6'1" I don't need the 1/2" platform, but they're cute - Keeper!

#3 & #4: Lumiani "Laddie" (1st link) - sz 11, good fit, patent doesn't shine like a mirror, but I didn't have a black patent almond-toe yet - Keeper!

#5: Nine West "Jaewon" (5th link) - sz 10.5, again the slight platform, but don't have any shoes in taupe currently - Keeper!

I didn't take any pics of the other black patent ones (RSVP "Hayes", 6th link) - they are sz 10 but true to size or a 1/2 size small - Return!

I'm going to keep the black and cream-colored oxfords (2nd link), just didn't have time to snap pics.

post-22289-133522904935_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522904943_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522904948_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522905204_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522905215_thumb.jpg

Heelaphile, being a non-platform guy, I vote for #1 and #3/4. I know you said you were returning #1, and I'm wondering why? I'm not wild about the reptile print, but I very much like the buckle.

#1: Report Signature "Sigourney" (4th link above) - sz 10, fit is ok and they're nice, but not wild about em - Return!

#2: Nine West "Babealish" (3rd link) - sz 10.5, fit is typical Nine West - at 6'1" I don't need the 1/2" platform, but they're cute - Keeper!

#3 & #4: Lumiani "Laddie" (1st link) - sz 11, good fit, patent doesn't shine like a mirror, but I didn't have a black patent almond-toe yet - Keeper!

#5: Nine West "Jaewon" (5th link) - sz 10.5, again the slight platform, but don't have any shoes in taupe currently - Keeper!

I didn't take any pics of the other black patent ones (RSVP "Hayes", 6th link) - they are sz 10 but true to size or a 1/2 size small - Return!

I'm going to keep the black and cream-colored oxfords (2nd link), just didn't have time to snap pics.

[ATTACH]8844[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8845[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8846[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8847[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8848[/ATTACH]

I luv those Oxfords! Very hot!

Also, those leggings are very hot! Where did you get them?

Was at Bakers in Milwaukee a couple of weeks and picked up these fun-looking ankle boots called "Julee". Very easy to pop on in the car. I got gas a few nights ago with them on under my jeans-fantastic!! I encourage everyone to shop Bakers if you have one close by.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=445&p=141119

Their sizes only go to US11 however.

I recently was in Charlotte Russe and noticed they have a sign saying that size 11 is now available in select styles. I saw a pair of pumps with a thicker heel that interested me but I'll wait until the weekend and go to another store and buy from a sales associate that used to work at Bakers.

One more place to try!!

HappyinHeels

Was at Bakers in Milwaukee a couple of weeks and picked up these fun-looking ankle boots called "Julee"...

Very nice ankle boots !

The plattform is 1-1/2" high. (The net heel height is 3-3/4")

Are they comfortable to walk ?

(I don't own any shoes or boots with such a high platform. This is why I'm asking)

Happy heeling !

[ATTACH]8844[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8845[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8846[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8847[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8848[/ATTACH]

If they were mine I would send them all to my store. Wherevere I could keep them. They all look much better than the first shots you gave us.

Personally I, it looks as if the first two are much too big for your feet. I could not walk in them, even though I think them all lovely.

Just MHO. I AM PROBABLY WRONG AGAIN.:blinkbigeyes:

Muddypaws.:pulsingheart: