Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Wow! As you say they are STUNNING. I'd love to get my feet into those beauties.

I'm in 5" just now, but that extra 15mm would make all the difference.

I think I could just about wear them and walk in them. Opportunity is a fine thing.

Going to get a pair of Red 5" from www.niccishoes.com today. I'll have pics soon. May change my avatar to show them.

Well I managed to get a bit of free time for myself today, totally unexpected, so went down to my favourite "shop" in the village here, and got the Red Shoes :blinkbigeyes: I had on order. I just did not believe the shade of RED they are. I promised you that I would post when I got them. Here they are from www.niccishoes.com They ship anywhere. Have all of their stock on ebay, or their own site.

Here they are.

post-4814-133522907009_thumb.jpg

post-4814-133522907019_thumb.jpg

post-4814-13352290703_thumb.jpg

post-4814-133522907041_thumb.jpg

post-4814-133522907051_thumb.jpg

Well I managed to get a bit of free time for myself today, totally unexpected, so went down to my favourite "shop" in the village here, and got the Red Shoes :blinkbigeyes: I had on order. I just did not believe the shade of RED they are. I promised you that I would post when I got them. Here they are from www.niccishoes.com They ship anywhere. Have all of their stock on ebay, or their own site.

Here they are.

Red shoes, eh? Bold, my friend! very bold!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Here they are.

Great heels!

Muddypaws:-)

Will you be wearing your new vivid red sexy stilettos out in public for their viewing?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks Dawn,

I'm too much of a coward, :mecry:to be so bold, much as I would love to.

One little problem is that I am very rarely able to get out on my own these days, as my partner wants to come along. She does not have much chance to do so these days. (Health):pulsingheart:

I would love to get to the Heel Meet, near to me at Bristol. It's not on.

I also feel vulnerable when I step outside in my heels. I do wear some Ladies stuff, but they are flatish Mules / Slides. No one says anything derogatory when I try on shoes in the shops. Then I want to buy and walk out in them, and into the supermarket, but have always "chickened out" at the last minute.

Thanks for your thoughts Dawn, You open the door to my head. Hope you all don't mind :blinkbigeyes:

Well Ebay finally came up trumps now I just have to dye them black... GG has the same pair in black so its great to have His'n'Hers too on this pair. They are so amazingly comfy... Andi

post-6303-133522907326_thumb.jpg

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Just thought that I'd share with the forum Was wondering about in London the other day and thought I'd try TK Maxx - of course I was looking for heels. Wasnt expecting much as they seldom go above a UK( and if they do it BORING with a capital B I got really excited when I saw these gold numbers in the sales section and even more excited when I read the UK11 label. Theyre from the Paris Hilton line and have a pinky type sole! Must admit they didnt look like an 11 but a 9 maybe a ten. At £15 a bargin that I snapped up. Got them back to my hotel and tried them on. Theyre actually marked a US 11.5 which I figure is closer to 9.5UK than 10 so they are a bit snug. But comfortable none the less. ONLY thing is they seem to mark so easily - heels have little dents in them and on the heel cup the gold has rubbed through. Still I love them Sorry about the pic quality - will see if I can improve

post-17491-133522907393_thumb.jpg

post-17491-133522907401_thumb.jpg

post-17491-133522907404_thumb.jpg

post-17491-133522907406_thumb.jpg

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Just thought that I'd share with the forum

Was wondering about in London the other day and thought I'd try TK Maxx - of course I was looking for heels. Wasnt expecting much as they seldom go above a UK( and if they do it BORING with a capital B

I got really excited when I saw these gold numbers in the sales section and even more excited when I read the UK11 label. Theyre from the Paris Hilton line and have a pinky type sole! Must admit they didnt look like an 11 but a 9 maybe a ten. At £15 a bargin that I snapped up. Got them back to my hotel and tried them on. Theyre actually marked a US 11.5 which I figure is closer to 9.5UK than 10 so they are a bit snug. But comfortable none the less. ONLY thing is they seem to mark so easily - heels have little dents in them and on the heel cup the gold has rubbed through. Still I love them

Sorry about the pic quality - will see if I can improve

:smile:Hi,

What a pity, they are lovely shoes, nice style, shape and heels.

I have found that D'Orsay style, after a few times on the feet, With me, they tend to behave like mules, I hope yours will stay as they are, lovely.

Muddypaws.

partyshoes - I live those shoes a lot! Though they are gold, which is a pretty bold color choice for me, I would wear them in a heartbeat. Love the large peep toe and the d'Orsay...a great summer shoe

Jarl Ayari - Love those shoes...a great street heeling shoe. I understand why you want to dye them (it is fun to have his and hers shoes) but I like the current color a whole lot.

Style is built from the ground up!

I would keep them Tan except in the 12 months I have been searching ebay for them this is the only pair I have seen.. Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Just bought these from Ebay afew days ago. Needed to make the straps longer so I bought another pair in a size uk6 and cut the straps of that pair!

:smile:

Love them,A beautiful shape and heels sharp and height great. They will serve you well.

Muddypaws:wavey:

:smile:

Bought on ebay, 1.70£ ideal for summer:

[ATTACH]9071[/ATTACH]

Those are neat, simple sandals - as you say, just right for summer, for either sex.

Be aware however that 'Atmosphere' is a brand name of the UK high street retailer Primark, which sells most of its clothing at very low prices, although the quality is usually good. There are apparently a number of eBay sellers who buy items from Primark for resale at inflated prices to buyers who do not recognise the source. I think those sandals were on sale last summer in Primark at about £2 - so perhaps you were doubly lucky to get them for £1.70 (but how much was the postage?).

I've not really posted much here since joining, but here goes. Yesterday, I bought only my fourth pair of heels, but they are a touch more racy and high(!) than any I have bought in the past. Sorry about the long link (below) but I haven't worked out how to reduce this!

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoesandboots/14/1?extra=sch&n=women&pid=700-273&exclude=00E00&returnurl=%2fshop%2fattfit%2dwidefit%2dgattgender%2dwomen%2dcat%2dshoes%2d2%3fnxti%3d0%26nxtv%3d000%26isort%3dbst&bct=%26quot%3bShop%20By%20Product%26quot%3b%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bWide%20Fit%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bWomen%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bShoes

Anyway, they are surprisingly comfortable - and at an angle that it's going to take me a while to get used to. I like them though!