Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Bubba136:-)

Possibly FXHH intends to only wear them at home in the evenings. They sure are an unusual shoe with a high cone heel and really different.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

thanx!!

yep they will be worn at home in the evenings and even during some days, when the opportunity presents its self!!

however those shoes are so comfortable that I cant begin to describe!!

and that leads to the idea of wearing them outside the house

self only wear heals and hose, and have started buying pants that are longer and wider that will facilitate my street heeling, by being just off the floor with heels on!!

besides, the wife likes that look

what I have learned over my short streeheeling experiance and from other members on here, most people dont even notice what one wears on the feet, and if they do, they are most probably heel fans in any case!!

sure that is not news to any one on here!!

so those heels with black stockings, to help with the fit, the camouflage of the toes, and the feeling of the hose, stand a good change of getting worn out!!:blinkbigeyes:

only have one concern, what if those heels get stuck on the escalators??

those are indeed very thin heels!!

thanx:smile:

Here are my latest three purchases:

Nine West "Pagnotta" D'Orssay pumps with a lower heel and tassels purchased from the Nine West retail store in Pittsburgh. Though they really aren't my style, what sold me was another customer who kept telling me who nice they looked on me. Besides, they were on sale for $20, so they were tough to pass up.

Nine West "Nucio" pumps in purple leather purchased from the Nine West Web site. This was my first purchase directly from the Nine West site and they were marked down to $20 with free shipping. I love that they have a rather unique color and they give my wardrobe a bit of variety.

Fioni faux snake boots purchased from a consignment store for $6, though they were never worn. Couldn't pass them up...a bit wild for my taste, but I think they are going to be fun.

Very nice high heels. They are pretty, stylish, and they all look very comfortable.

then after the heels we got, pics a few post ago, the shopping continued!!

maybe couze we are now finding shoes are a true size 8, we kept on looking!!

and we bought these and the pair that we took back, sadly, wished they had fitted properly and we could of kept them!!

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=2994

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=2995

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=2993

:pulsingheart:

Why do I get nothing when I click on the link?:blinkbigeyes:

opens for me!!:pulsingheart:

either wise, just have a look in y gallery, thats where the pics are, and those are just the links to my pics!!

hope this helps!!:happy:

Bought a pair of Diba THBs about a week ago, got some practice in walking around the house which is a cinch in 5 inch heels. Went out Friday and Saturday night in public with them on and I have to say that first off, they are still comfortable as ever (I do wear a sock with them which helps with some cushion) but the downside is the type of pavement you walk on with them. Smooth concrete is a cinch but rough asphalt tends to make the heel "stick" when I walk and that's even with keeping in mind to walk toe/heel. Anywho, they are still a dream to walk around in, they hug the foot and ankle all the way up the leg. Sorry for gushing, but these boots are both fashionable (look great with a pair of jeans), they conceal well despite the 1/2" plat and 5 inch heel and lastly, they look sexy. :blinkbigeyes: Oh yeah, I have pics of them in my album here too if anyone wants to see. Jamie

Were you logged in at the time or not? If not, a tiny picture (1 pixel by 1 pixel) is displayed when you try to view those attached pictures.

Happyfeat:-) Great purchases at great prices. Enjoy them to the fullest. I particularly liked the color of the heels in pic #2, and the boots in pic #3 show great possibilites for different outfits. Roniheels:-) That's a fantastic pair of boots in my favorite color and material. Be sure and let us know the results when they hit the pavements. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JMorv:-) No matter what heel you wear or what season you wear them in you will always have your heel stick in the macadam or tarred sidewalk cracks. Walking normally will naturally cause your heel to pick up a sticky crack now and then. walking and not hitting the cracks isn't walking normally and especially in heels. You know the old saying---"Step on a crack and break your Mothers back", doesn't apply here. I know, I have been wearing heels for a very long time, been there, done that and got the t-shirt. Walking on your tippy-toes doesn't look very elegant either. I will give you this, that a stiletto heel will stick just as well as a chunkier heel but they make such delicious little pock marks in the tar and you have the satisfaction of knowing that YOU made them along with the clicking sound that only a stiletto can make. How to get around this---Just wear your heels, enjoy them in any outing situation but clean them when you take them off if they need it and in the case of wearing boots, it is good to let them dry out inside for a couple of days before wearing them again. Of course I also let my pumps dry out that wy too. Elegant:-) A set of spurs will add a different look to that pair of boots over wearing them without. Two pairs of boots in one look-wise. Nice choice. Cheers--- Dawn HH

HappyFeat, some nice heels there. I rather like the lower heels, as some of the high heels I believe are too extreme. I just bought a new pair of Bandolino t-straps, but the heels is about 4" I would guess. Will post pictures as soon a I download them.

Just picked these up last night. Bandolino brand. Heels are 4". Purchased at DWS. $55 bucks, which is more than I am usually willing tos pend, but I love t-straps, and I just couldn't resist. While I most often need a 12, these are 11's and the fit is pretty decent.

post-99-133522903128_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522903148_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522903168_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522903189_thumb.jpg

Hi all i got these to day down for £85 to £40

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And these last week hence they look alittle worn :blinkbigeyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The plain black ones i can wear 24/7 if i feel the need but the top ones have much thinner heels and they might take alittle getting used to.

Sure top ones came from Debenhams in the Bull Ring there by "Kurt Geige (?) " if that means any to you and the other were from a local store but there part of a chain i just cant think of the name of the store atm oh and they were £25

Heelaphile:-) I was impressed by your purchases especially pics #3, #4, #5, and #6. Very elegant pairs of shoes and do let us in on what happens when you receive them. Looking forward to your pics of them on you when they are ready. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Just picked these up last night. Bandolino brand...

Greetings RonC :-)

I'm not a T-strap fan but I must admit that yours look very nice.

Who knows, maybe one day I may buy a pair because of you :blinkbigeyes:

Went on a spree and just ordered a bunch of shoes within the past several days...

Greetings heelaphile :-)

Picture # 6, the black pump with a strap: They are amazing !

Now I want a similar pair ! (No, there is no cure to stop buying shoes !)

Hi Heelapile,

I echo Dawn's comments, these are a very smart collection. Looking forward to you in them.

:nervous:Muddypaws.

I just got my Claire criss-cross mary-janes from Avenue last night, and although they are a little tough to get into, once they are on, they are like heaven! Over time, I'm sure the straps will stretch a bit, so then it'll be even better! Score!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Order of preference; 3, 4, 6, 5, 1, 2.

Great choices! I like #2, #3 and #6. Great shoes

RonC- I love those t-straps! Very elegant. I really like Bandolino shoes myself. They do tend to run a bit larger, but they also have padded insoles and do a wonderful job merging style and comfort. One of the saddest days last fall was when they closed the Bandolino retail store near my home where I always got great service and found very nice shoes. Excellent choice!

heelaphile - I love each and every pair that you bought! Each one is a style that I would most definatly wear. I escpecially loved the second pair (the black and cream patent oxfords) and the fifth pair (the tan Nine West pumps with the ankle strap). You also got some wonderful round toe pumps. Very nice choices.

Hiline - I love the ankle boots. I really need to invest in a pair of sexy ankle boots myself and I live both styles you chose.

Style is built from the ground up!

HappyFeat, I have found Bandolino to be similar to most companies in that their shoes are variable in sizing. I had one pair of theirs in a size 12, a sling back style, that I couldn't keep on my foot it was so big, and I presently have a round toe kiltie style in an 11 that I posted pictures of here some time ago that are pretty darn snug. The new t-straps are a pretty decent fit for me in an 11. The sizing differences have been confirmed by in-store try-ons, where one pair of 11s (that's as high as they go in the store, darn it) is like a sausage casing, and another is quite comfortable. Just another reason to try before you buy, though I admit I bought the t-straps without a test run (or walk, I should say, running in those heels would be quite a challenge!). The local DSW was a bit too populated that night for me to feel comfortable strapping on those heels. Wish I didn't feel that way, but it is waht it is! Anyway, thanks for the compliment!