Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Since i'm no longer a student i have a little more spare cash which results in my collection growing rapidly. I've been on a shopping frenzy the past weeks and got six new pairs. :$ I've added five of them to this post. I also got a pair of new sneaker pumps which can be seen in the High heeled sneakers thread. :blinkbigeyes: All of them fit great except for the Idéal studded gladiator heels :mecry:I love them so much and i'm really bummed out they don't fit. I can't close the zipper. So i'm selling them again. Such a shame to see them go. I was really excited when i got them. It's the risk of not trying them on first.

post-21458-133522903352_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522903358_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522903363_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522903367_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522903371_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My love of boots has led me to a beautiful pair i found earlier last week but delayed purchasing in hopes that i would loose interest in them over a few days. But alas, i revisted them again yesterday and decided they had still held my attention and were worth the purchase as the designer is currently about to sell out this style. post-10537-133522903404_thumb.jpg The designer is Pura Lopez and luckily they are available in a size 11us and for less than $200us at the moment.

My love of boots has led me to a beautiful pair i found earlier last week but

delayed purchasing in hopes that i would loose interest in them over a few days...

Greetings jsphcass :-)

Those are very nice boots. I imagine them over a pair of blue skiny jeans :blinkbigeyes:

Did you already decide how you will wear them ?

I hope you will wear them fully exposed. They are too nice to be hidden...

Don't hesitate to post a picture of you wearing them so we can see them for real.

...They are perfect length-wise and the width is perfect as wel, but the angle of

the top of my foot (from toes to ankle) is to steep so i can't close the zipper.

Next time you shop for another pair, you may want to look for one with a zipper in the back.

Similar to my sandals below...

post-14338-133522903522_thumb.jpg

I just ordered these, Aldo's "Summar". I saw these in the store, but were sold out except for the size 6 display model. They finally came down to $35, and couldn't resist, although I thought it was sneaky that right after I ordered the price went up to $50 again. Supposedly they'll be here tomorrow!

post-2079-133522903587_thumb.jpg

During the first days of January I managed to get hold of these! Today, as I arrived from holidays yesterday, I went to fetch them. Amazing... Size 41 - 12.6cm (5") heels I'll put some pictures of them soon.

post-333-133522903595_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522903598_thumb.jpg

post-333-1335229036_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522903602_thumb.jpg

During the first days of January I managed to get hold of these!

Today, as I arrived from holidays yesterday, I went to fetch them.

Amazing... Size 41 - 12.6cm (5") heels

I'll put some pictures of them soon.

Majo, those are some killer heels. Out of my league, but very nice looking. Would be nice to see them on.

jwhite44, I must say they are very high; at least for me. I cant walk properly -yet- and my knees are almost bent when standing still. So walking in them makes me feel a bit clumsy. The fit is almost right may be a 41.5 size (11.5 US) would have been ideal but this is the biggest size they come -and was the last pair in The Outnet-. They are comfortable, though, and have good arch support. On the other hand they are stunning and, eventually, a collectors piece. I can handle with no difficulty the 11.5cm I have, although at first it was pretty tough. Practice makes a master... so who knows. RonC, the offer was "one I could not refuse" so as to quote Mr. Cairo. Here are some pictures of the "real" thing.

post-333-133522903606_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522903611_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522903615_thumb.jpg

post-333-13352290362_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522903625_thumb.jpg

Now those sre real shoes with real heels. Not too high to be difficult, and just like magic on your feet. They look as if they will be comfortable to wear as well as being just so good in style too. A pair to die for Love e'em to bits. Muddypaws.

Here you have some details of the heel. It's not wood but wood covered.

Love the shoes! The profile and shape is spectacular. I suspect they cost a small fortune and I don't think I'd ever have the guts to drop so much money on one pair, but I certainly congratulate you!

Next time you shop for another pair, you may want to look for one with a zipper in the back.

Similar to my sandals below...

I love those sandals and have tried them on in the store on at least two occasions. The back zipper is really a great feature. I hope you are getting a lot of wear out of those sexy babies.

I just ordered these, Aldo's "Summar". I saw these in the store, but were sold out except for the size 6 display model. They finally came down to $35, and couldn't resist, although I thought it was sneaky that right after I ordered the price went up to $50 again. Supposedly they'll be here tomorrow!

Very nice choice Dave! You and I seem to have similar taste in heels. As much as I love Aldo shoes, I just can't seem to find any great sales like that! Great find.

Majo - those aren't shoes...they are works of art!

Here are my latest two purchases:

Nine West "Blondie" boots - Found these at Marshalls for $40 but they had a couple of scuffs, so I pointed that out to a sales associate and they sold them to me for $25! Couldn't pass it up. These will replace the NW "Tornado" boots I bought last year, but were so uncomfortable I just couldn't wear them for more than a couple of hours, so I sold them on e-Bay last summer.

Bandolino "Astrid" boots - Great mid calf brown boots. I have one other pair of mid-calf in black, so these are a great addition to the wardrobe. I found these at a consignment store for $15. They are a size small, but for the price I couldn't pass them up. I am attempting to stretch them right now, and if it goes poorly, I am only out $15!

post-5655-133522903983_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522903986_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

those aren't shoes...they are works of art!

Yes, they are. As beautiful as you can imagine.

I've been looking at them since I saw them at Net-a-Porter but the price was incredibly high so I passed.

Finally it seems they had problems to sell them at that price -lots of comments on this issue-, they lowered them severely and sent them to the outlet... jejeje. So :blinkbigeyes: I snatch them before they repented.

I believe they still carry a 39 if somebody wants to get hold of a piece of art.

Not bad at all. And the price makes them even better. I have been having good success lately at Aldo as well. Usually I find them to be a bit pricey. But lately I have been finding shoes and boots for under $50 there like you did.

Nine West "Blondie" boots - Found these at Marshalls for $40 but they had a couple of scuffs, so I pointed that out to a sales associate and they sold them to me for $25! Couldn't pass it up. These will replace the NW "Tornado" boots I bought last year, but were so uncomfortable I just couldn't wear them for more than a couple of hours, so I sold them on e-Bay last summer.

HappyFeat, you have good taste; I've it in the red/black snakeskin.

post-9697-133522904474_thumb.jpg

It's all about the heel!

I love those sandals and have tried them on in the store on at least two occasions.

The back zipper is really a great feature. I hope you are getting a lot of wear out of those sexy babies.

Greetings HF :-)

I wore them only a few time at the end of last summer.

Too bad I was not able to wear them more often because of cold weather.

I will make sure to wear them a lot more this summer :blinkbigeyes:

Two nice pair of boots you got there at a very good price. Well done !