Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Or maybe shorts, a skirt, capris????????

Great sandals Daniel!

Those are nice, I've been looking at them myself. I think they'd look great with jeans. :)

Aldo is definitely a place I could spend too much! :sad:

Thanks to both of you for the nice comments on my sandals.

Bootking :-)

Not sure my legs are nice looking enough to wear HH sandals with shorts :smile:

I guess they would be OK with capris. (Will try that when temperature is warmer)

And I'm not sure if I got the proper "frame" and legs to wear a skirt :silly:

(Note that I really like the look of skirts in general, but I prefer denim skirt)

radiodave :-)

I totally agree with you about Aldo. Their fall and winter collections were simply amazing.

Look like the spring collection will be the same.

But since I am more of a boot guy, I hope to spend much less until next fall.

(Hmmm...Not sure about that. Future will tell...:))

Kennard :-)

Those are nice shoes ! Well done !

Wow. I know we all have our likes, but those those are interesting at best. OK for a guy I guess, but if I saw a woman wearing those, I run the other direction.

Yeah, i'm not a stiletto type and i'm a regular public heeler. It actually makes me wonder too -- why are these sold as womens?? :smile: But they're wonderful as mens's shoes (to me at least)!!

Happy Heeling

k6ps

ordered these from spring shoes. Should get them tomorrow :smile:

(once again i could not resist: The price was right and they were so nice...)

spring is coming soon ! No more boots !

is there a summer boot maybe made of mesh so it can breath.

What about these ?

A mix of sandal and boot !

Sorry to all that like this style, but I myself find the boot/sandal styles to be not only rather silly, but also unattractive. I just don't get it. Especially if it's during hot weather. Why would anyone want that?

Hey Ron, the Payless I go to is in the middle of a largely african american sector of the city. The folks there wont do anything to you but you will probably be a bit uneasy if you dont look like everyone else. That is perfectly fine. :smile: Either way, the store has a great selection of women's shoes from 10's all the way up to 13's. I must let you know though, the 13's section is only about 30 pairs of shoes or so in size (about a rack with 6 rows) where as the size 12's have maybe 3 racks and the 11's about 5 racks and so on. You can pay to park for a little under a half hour with 2 quarters ($1.25/hour). The address of the payless is 1 South Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL on the corner of madison and pulaski. If you go there around 10 in the morning you will probably find very few people shopping. The store is relatively large compared to the other ones I have seen.

That is a pretty rough neighborhood. I suppose that 10:00 AM is ok, but I personally would not shop there. The Payless on State Street in downtown Chicago also does carry some 13s, and is a much better bet in terms of shopping safety and comfort.

I today bought this pair.

I hope it'll arrive soon. :silly:

The shoes are arrived today.

But... they're too big !:)

It's the usual stupid purchese from ebay...:smile:

It's too bad I cannot find a real shot to buy from.

I've bought a new pair today.

I've only got a webpic at the moment but i'll take some 'for real' pics soon. :smile:

They are very comfy! And the heel feels higher than they look.

Greetings imroter :-)

Very nice shoes. I like the style with the larger straps.

This makes them more comfortable for sure.

May I ask you with what you intend to wear them ?

Here are my new purcheses. The wedge heels are nine west that I got from house of fraiser. And allthough the other shoes are really high heel, they are good for wearin out and about so when I saw them in Faith I had to have them.

post-20596-133522908164_thumb.jpg

post-20596-133522908167_thumb.jpg

Greetings imroter :-)

Very nice shoes. I like the style with the larger straps.

This makes them more comfortable for sure.

May I ask you with what you intend to wear them ?

Jeans and a t-shirt. I'm not into the overall feminine look. :smile:

What about these ?

A mix of sandal and boot !

I love 'em!

I bought two pair of 4-1/2 inch sandals from Payless the other week which look much like this, sans the boot. The instep strap rides high and tight, so I'm thinking of cutting out the heel cup on one pair just to see if I can turn it into a slide.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I love 'em!

I bought two pair of 4-1/2 inch sandals from Payless the other week

which look much like this, sans the boot...

Greetings kikepa :-)

Note that I don't own this pair. I just found them on the internet after reading the post

from 9inchheel asking "is there a summer boot maybe made of mesh so it can breath".

It was a good example for what he was looking for.

Happy heeling all !

Ordered these from Spring Shoes. Should get them tomorrow :smile:

(Once again I could not resist: The price was right and they were so nice...)

Spring is coming soon ! No more boots !

Nice choice! I luv those shoes, I have been wanting to get some platform wedges, and those are so sexy!

Nice choice! I luv those shoes, I have been wanting to get some platform wedges, and those are so sexy!

Thanks for the nice comment !

Don't hesitate anymore to get platform wedges if you want to !

They are so comfortable to wear !

Me!

Was doing a search for another pair of Carvella ACDC http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/111243-carvela-acdc as I've damaged the zip on my current pair but could only find a couple of pairs via Endless / Amazon.us which won't ship overseas......

However, came across a gorgeous pair of Red satin 2 strap T bars form office; http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/%27polish_my_straps/37/5286/14433/1/ followed the link and found that all that were left were in black UK8 only; down from £65 to £30, so bought there and then.

Now, as per usual, expected that although they look great on the website, the 8's to not be as pretty because as we all know, sizes are not increased proportionally; however I think they are almost perfectly proportioned.

Here's some pics; http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=281

Richard

Hey All!

Wonderful weather day today in SE Wisconsin so I stopped by a Bakers in Milwaukee and bought the "TEAGAN" platform pum in black. A sexy 6" in stiletto heel on a triple platform shoe. Very comfortable and of course I test-fitted it in the store. Great service and a cool shoe! The best part is I got it in size 10...and it fits fine.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=296&p=144037

It might help that the front is open-toed and the bacis flexible but I highly recommend it. This is the first time a size 10 shoe from Bakers has fit me like an 11 would.

VeryHappyinHeels

That's a nice looking pair of shoes, HappyinHeels. Much more attractive, in my opinion, than the standard pole dancer platform sandals. And while the shoes in black look good, I like them in pink, also.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Luxxyheels,

what a good choice. 5" heels, no platform. Suede, PERFECT!.

Very good and the price is right too. What a lucky man you are.

Does your partner approve? I hope so. Mine would not.

Muddypaws

Being single has it's advantages.