Who has bought some new shoes

gj

:pulsingheart::unsure:

I just bought a pair of loafer's. They are black with a 3.75" heel. I am still trying to figure out what they would look good with! Will post a few pic's when I can.

I would bet they would look best with clothes on........:happy::):lmao::lmao::clap::blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just bought a pair of loafer's. They are black with a 3.75" heel. I am still trying to figure out what they would look good with! Will post a few pic's when I can.

:pulsingheart::unsure:

I would bet they would look best with clothes on........:happy::):lmao::lmao::lmao::blinkbigeyes:

... and most certainly without an otiose apostrophe. :clap:

Here are my latest two purchases:

Nine West "Blondie" boots - Found these at Marshalls for $40 but they had a couple of scuffs, so I pointed that out to a sales associate and they sold them to me for $25! Couldn't pass it up. These will replace the NW "Tornado" boots I bought last year, but were so uncomfortable I just couldn't wear them for more than a couple of hours, so I sold them on e-Bay last summer.

Bandolino "Astrid" boots - Great mid calf brown boots. I have one other pair of mid-calf in black, so these are a great addition to the wardrobe. I found these at a consignment store for $15. They are a size small, but for the price I couldn't pass them up. I am attempting to stretch them right now, and if it goes poorly, I am only out $15!

Love the new additions, especially the "Blondie" boots! Absolutely terrific!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I went to Aldo this afternoon to look at their new spring collection.

(FYI,I made a new rule to save money: If the shoe or boot is not in stock, dont buy !)

A girl was trying a very nice pair of sandals in front of the mirror (Wow !).

I asked the salesgirl if they got them in my size: No, they only got size 10 :pulsingheart:.

I'm weak so I ordered them in size 11. Will get them in a few days...

See picture and link below. Now I can't wait for summer to wear them :blinkbigeyes:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/sandals/platform/78190254-tinder/36

post-14338-133522904644_thumb.jpg

I accept your apology.

I didn't owe you one. In fact, I believe you own the other guy one.....besides I was actually referring to you as the criticizer////

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hopefully I labeled these correctly...

#1: Report Signature "Sigourney" (4th link above) - sz 10, fit is ok and they're nice, but not wild about em - Return!

#2: Nine West "Babealish" (3rd link) - sz 10.5, fit is typical Nine West - at 6'1" I don't need the 1/2" platform, but they're cute - Keeper!

#3 & #4: Lumiani "Laddie" (1st link) - sz 11, good fit, patent doesn't shine like a mirror, but I didn't have a black patent almond-toe yet - Keeper!

#5: Nine West "Jaewon" (5th link) - sz 10.5, again the slight platform, but don't have any shoes in taupe currently - Keeper!

I didn't take any pics of the other black patent ones (RSVP "Hayes", 6th link) - they are sz 10 but true to size or a 1/2 size small - Return!

I'm going to keep the black and cream-colored oxfords (2nd link), just didn't have time to snap pics.

post-22289-133522904935_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522904943_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522904948_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522905204_thumb.jpg

post-22289-133522905215_thumb.jpg

Heelaphile, being a non-platform guy, I vote for #1 and #3/4. I know you said you were returning #1, and I'm wondering why? I'm not wild about the reptile print, but I very much like the buckle.

Hopefully I labeled these correctly...

#1: Report Signature "Sigourney" (4th link above) - sz 10, fit is ok and they're nice, but not wild about em - Return!

#2: Nine West "Babealish" (3rd link) - sz 10.5, fit is typical Nine West - at 6'1" I don't need the 1/2" platform, but they're cute - Keeper!

#3 & #4: Lumiani "Laddie" (1st link) - sz 11, good fit, patent doesn't shine like a mirror, but I didn't have a black patent almond-toe yet - Keeper!

#5: Nine West "Jaewon" (5th link) - sz 10.5, again the slight platform, but don't have any shoes in taupe currently - Keeper!

I didn't take any pics of the other black patent ones (RSVP "Hayes", 6th link) - they are sz 10 but true to size or a 1/2 size small - Return!

I'm going to keep the black and cream-colored oxfords (2nd link), just didn't have time to snap pics.

[ATTACH]8844[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8845[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8846[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8847[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8848[/ATTACH]

I luv those Oxfords! Very hot!

Also, those leggings are very hot! Where did you get them?

Was at Bakers in Milwaukee a couple of weeks and picked up these fun-looking ankle boots called "Julee". Very easy to pop on in the car. I got gas a few nights ago with them on under my jeans-fantastic!! I encourage everyone to shop Bakers if you have one close by.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=445&p=141119

Their sizes only go to US11 however.

I recently was in Charlotte Russe and noticed they have a sign saying that size 11 is now available in select styles. I saw a pair of pumps with a thicker heel that interested me but I'll wait until the weekend and go to another store and buy from a sales associate that used to work at Bakers.

One more place to try!!

HappyinHeels

Was at Bakers in Milwaukee a couple of weeks and picked up these fun-looking ankle boots called "Julee"...

Very nice ankle boots !

The plattform is 1-1/2" high. (The net heel height is 3-3/4")

Are they comfortable to walk ?

(I don't own any shoes or boots with such a high platform. This is why I'm asking)

Happy heeling !