Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I've noticed that too with some shoes. The larger the size, the higher the heel gets. As a rule of thumb that I tend to follow when purchasing heels by heel height,that most, if not all shoes' heel heights are based on a size 6. I am not sure what the ratio of heel height increases at for each size up, but if you see a shoe advertised as say, a 5 inch heel and you wear a size 11, you'll may befortunate enough to get a shoe with a 5.5 inch to 6 inch heel.

Remember though, not ALL shoe manufacturers do this. The THBs I bought the other day were advertised with a 5 inch heel and that's what I got in a size 11 so I can only assume the boot's foot size was lengthened but maintained the same angle in the arch.

I recently purchased a Mossimo shoe, size 11, that advertises a 3 1/4 heel. The size 11 measures, no joke, 4.5" exactly.

Now, when I measure the heel, I measure all the way up to the seam at the back of the shoe where the heel stops. But, I measured "just" the heel (where the heel meets the sole of the shoe) and it did measure just over 3". I wonder if that's how they're measuring them, perhaps?

Probably not, but just a thought.

Payless's Fioni brand have made the same basic pump' date=' in different heights, over the years but their one called Hilt Pump (in black and red patent only), that I purchased, have a higher heel than most of their others. I have a number of Fioni pumps and the Hilt are about the highest, without a mini plat, I've ever bought from Payless.[/quote']

Might have to check these out, again.

I ordered these from ALDO on Monday and they arrived yesterday. I will definitely be wearing them often. Henri

Bravo, Henri! Bravo! Great looking shoes!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I ordered these from ALDO on Monday and they arrived yesterday.

I will definitely be wearing them often. Henri

Nice shoes ! I envy you having narrow feet ! (Shoes from Aldo runs small...)

I just got another new pair of boots the other day.

http://www.shoemall.com/catalog/product_popup.jsp?productId=62931

I am so weak. When it comes to boots I just can't help myself :blinkbigeyes:.

Nice boots ! I know what you mean when you say "I just can't help myself"

Hi everybody

I just bought them today!They will be my second pair of heels, and my first pair of kneehighs!

I can't wait for them! I'll post pics when i'll receive them!

Well done Peter :-)

Please give us your impression when you get them !

I ordered these from ALDO on Monday and they arrived yesterday. I will definitely be wearing them often. Henri

=> Really nice heels! :pulsingheart:

@Peter1 => good boots for starting wearing heels :blinkbigeyes:

Hello Henri

They are lovely, great style too. I like your delicate ankle chain too.

I hope you get lots of hours in them.

Muddypaws:winkiss:

She wanted me to heel more than I even could ! Shes forcing me to public heel now ... But im not courage enough to do so,

The plan is to crossdress up and night out next week... im so nervous !

Another "hollow" sounding tale.........doesn't quite "ring" true to me.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

She wanted me to heel more than I even could ! Shes forcing me to public heel now ... But im not courage enough to do so,

The plan is to crossdress up and night out next week... im so nervous !

Just go out as a guy in regular heels. A bad cross-dresser stands out a mile.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Seriously im not making it up... I mean why would I bother to do that.. Right now I have only two pairs of heels one of them is a red shinny platform one. Love it... Im asian and I have been crossdressing in private for a long time but I recently told me GF about it.. and she got very excited lol.. but why i do not know lol.

hi to every one!!

one of the most read threads by me is this one, its amazing to see all the great shoes that members here seem to get their hands on!!

sadly, the seasons are switches from where we stay to where most of the members stay, and we are one season behind due to that!! at least that way, we know what to expect for the next change of season!!

as that is about to happen, our winter fashions is about to be displayed, and the summer stock goes at bargain prices!!

so we started our shopping spree, and a great one it has been, and learned much and had much fun, witch I will share as time goes on!!

here is the 1st pair that we got, we got if for under $12 (R89)

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=2992

will post the others with the storry that goes with it soon!!

:blinkbigeyes:

Two new pairs. First pair bought in Westfield and were wearing them about an hour later in Oxford Street. Second pair been wanting them since I saw them on ebay about 6 months ago. Seller had put them up on the listing as a size 9 but infact were a size 6.

post-13668-133522902485_thumb.jpg

post-13668-1335229025_thumb.jpg

Seriously im not making it up... I mean why would I bother to do that..

Right now I have only two pairs of heels one of them is a red shinny platform one. Love it... Im asian and I have been crossdressing in private for a long time but I recently told me GF about it.. and she got very excited lol.. but why i do not know lol.

Because a ton of guys often do, its called "fantasy" and cross-dressing is not something this website is about, nor features.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

then after the heels we got, pics a few post ago, the shopping continued!!

maybe couze we are now finding shoes are a true size 8, we kept on looking!!

and we bought these and the pair that we took back, sadly, wished they had fitted properly and we could of kept them!!

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=2994

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=2995

http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=2993

:blinkbigeyes:

Here are my latest three purchases:

Nine West "Pagnotta" D'Orssay pumps with a lower heel and tassels purchased from the Nine West retail store in Pittsburgh. Though they really aren't my style, what sold me was another customer who kept telling me who nice they looked on me. Besides, they were on sale for $20, so they were tough to pass up.

Nine West "Nucio" pumps in purple leather purchased from the Nine West Web site. This was my first purchase directly from the Nine West site and they were marked down to $20 with free shipping. I love that they have a rather unique color and they give my wardrobe a bit of variety.

Fioni faux snake boots purchased from a consignment store for $6, though they were never worn. Couldn't pass them up...a bit wild for my taste, but I think they are going to be fun.

post-5655-133522903023_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522903026_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522903028_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!