Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Just wanted to share some pics of some patent jessica simpson heels that I recently bought. I love these.

I have those!!!! I love them to death!

I also recently bought these in black. I have them in a size 10, but they really should be an 11, but they didn't have an 11 when i got them, so i had to settle with the 10, but then the following day, the posted the 11 online. i am a little peeved about that. So maybe i'll ask it :pulsingheart: if anyone likes this kind of shoe, i'm selling it (lightly used, very comfy, i even put the anti slip grips on the soles), so that i can get the size 11 :blinkbigeyes:

Hi, I had a look down the page and the "Victoria" really caught my eye! Yours are a beautiful pair, I'm sure you have a lovely outfit to wear with them. I always take the platform height off the heel height to find what the actual "lift" is. Nothing less than 4" for me these days. Great choice. Muddypaws

Hi all,

Forgot to add that when I was in "Priceless" last week, i saw that they have sizes up to 11 now. So things are turning our way, for you guys with larger sizes.

Muddypaws.

That welcome development has already been noted and acted upon, muddypaws, as you will see from various other postings!

Which branch was it you visited? Did it actually have any 11s in stock, or were they merely advertised as being available to order? (Last time I looked, the website seemed to suggest that the larger sizes were mostly not in branch stock and couldn't be reserved for collection there. However, the mail order option is quite efficient and extra discounts are often available.)

That welcome development has already been noted and acted upon, muddypaws, as you will see from various other postings!

Which branch was it you visited? Did it actually have any 11s in stock, or were they merely advertised as being available to order? (Last time I looked, the website seemed to suggest that the larger sizes were mostly not in branch stock and couldn't be reserved for collection there. However, the mail order option is quite efficient and extra discounts are often available.)

Hi Puffer, I obiously missed that post.

:online2long:They had them on the shelf. Discount? These were only £5.00 FIVE QUID. At Weston-super-Mare. England.

Shiny Black Patent with HIGH HEELS about 5+ inches and "gold" heels and platform, just a little one. There were others designs,:blinkbigeyes: but they caught my eyes.

I could not believe it.

Muddypaws.

I just bought these Exercise shoes from Payless, after wearing them several times in the house while doing things for awhile I noticed that Putting on heels,now feel easier to wear. I definetly think they help build the muscles in the leg and ankle area and heels feel better when wearing them now. While wearing them sort of feels like a pair of heels only you can't rest your foot back on the heel. So walking around you are constantly forcing you foot into a level position which feels like it is strengthing the leg muscles. They are the Champion Pace rocker Bottom shoes. Anyone else try these yet? ems8hh

post-2745-133522906468_thumb.jpg

Hi Puffer, I obiously missed that post.

:online2long:They had them on the shelf. Discount? These were only £5.00 FIVE QUID. At Weston-super-Mare. England.

Shiny Black Patent with HIGH HEELS about 5+ inches and "gold" heels and platform, just a little one. There were others designs,:blinkbigeyes: but they caught my eyes.

I could not believe it.

Muddypaws.

Thanks, Muddypaws. Are these the shoes? http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_11051_-1_121014_11051

If so, they do not appear to be listed as available above size 9, whether or not still in stock. Curious if you found them in an 11, although the plain patent version and other courts and boots are/were available in 11. (I'm not really interested in shoes like these; I don't like platforms or peep toes on male or female feet.)

My latest purchase from Spring Shoes.

They were on sale for only $27 so I ordered them.

Got them yesterday and I wore them all day today :blinkbigeyes:

(Still too much snow and ice to wear them outside...)

Fantastic boots Daniel! And you gotta love the price.

Style is built from the ground up!

Thanks, Muddypaws. Are these the shoes? http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_11051_-1_121014_11051

If so, they do not appear to be listed as available above size 9, whether or not still in stock. Curious if you found them in an 11, although the plain patent version and other courts and boots are/were available in 11. (I'm not really interested in shoes like these; I don't like platforms or peep toes on male or female feet.)

:wave:Yeah them's 'em.

Or more english, Yes . those are they. Right first time.

The point being, the size. The fact that that is now stock size.

Muddypaws

Got this pair of Victor Alfaro peep toe heels recently on a clearance sale and they are very nice. I had never heard of this brand before but could not pass up the good deal.

Nice heels and a nice dress. :blinkbigeyes: Have you been wearing the outfit out and about?

Best regards

Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

Bought these recently. 8cm heel, very comfortable to wear... price was only 15€ so I could not resist anymore... 2 years of suspension in heels buying and wearing has finally ended! I wore the ankle boots at monday for 9 hours and only at the end of night, lets say for last hour or so the balls of my foot felt bit sore... but I can forgive that to my self after 2 years of wearing nothing but flat shoes :blinkbigeyes:

post-1041-133522906752_thumb.jpg

Today I went to our local UPS office to fetch this beauties. I thought that they could just be a bit better than the replicas I have. I was wrong. These shoes are stunning. The replicas are good quality, though; but don't match the originals. Heel is 13.5cm (5" 1/3)... and they are very easy to walk in.

post-333-133522906846_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522906852_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522906857_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522906863_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522906868_thumb.jpg

Today I went to our local UPS office to fetch this beauties.

I thought that they could just be a bit better than the replicas I have.

I was wrong. These shoes are stunning.

The replicas are good quality, though; but don't match the originals.

Heel is 13.5cm (5" 1/3)... and they are very easy to walk in.

Excellent! I've thought about buying a Louboutin fake, but I wasn't sure they'd be a good buy. Maybe they are!

Excellent! I've thought about buying a Louboutin fake, but I wasn't sure they'd be a good buy. Maybe they are!

Heelaphile, I wouldn't by any replicas or knock-offs unless I'm able to see them. These are originals; you can see the others in my previous posts in this thread.

Amazon (the US storefront, not sure about UK) is having a designer shoe sale with some reasonably steep discounts. Just bagged these Stuart Weitzman's for < $50. Have fun shopping!

Heelaphile

[ATTACH]8994[/ATTACH]

Those shoes are a true classic and beautiful. And the price makes them even more so.

Wow! As you say they are STUNNING. I'd love to get my feet into those beauties.

I'm in 5" just now, but that extra 15mm would make all the difference.

I think I could just about wear them and walk in them. Opportunity is a fine thing.

Going to get a pair of Red 5" from www.niccishoes.com today. I'll have pics soon. May change my avatar to show them.

Ok, here are my two lastest purchases, Yay! This is my first post with attached pics, so hope it works. Your basic Black 5 inch pumps and Black 5 inch open toe with a chrome heel. Opinions please. I ordered them online and didn't know that the heel was chromed, and I kinda wish the heel was black and I'm considering a paint job. Next post will be " how do I repaint my heel?"

Love the black pumps

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels