My first public heel adventure

balletboot

Fantastic that you can go out shopping innthat fantastic outfit.   I know I get a lot more help at Express, Guess, All the shoe stores when I shop in a skirt and heels.  Don’t get the time of day when I go in jeans and regular clothes.  Even GF see a difference when you dress up or go in plain Jane get up.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, balletboot said:

I felt like wearing my new skirt and new boots today so I went to tjmax and kohls. Didn't find anything cool just ended up buying some new pantyhose at kohls. I ended up making the cashier blush. She couldn't see my lower half over ther counter, as she scanned the hosiery she jokingly said these will look great on you. So I stepped backwards into her view and said I think so too with a smile on my face. She got all red and gave me a compliment on my outfit :)

20181113_204439.jpg

Nice outfit. Shopping dressed up have to hand it to you balletboot doubt i could go out in skirt panthose like you shown. Getting compliment like you did, funny to watch the cashiers  reaction, love it!

Had encounter at supermarket waiting in line i got to the cashier, she scanned upon what i was wearing. Couldn't help it but back away from the cashier to show off my skinny jeggings i was wearing. She didn't say a word or any reaction through any discernible expression but  definitely gazed upon me as the woman behind  waiting in line stared down at my butt and legs. 

Today i decided to wear my grey skinny jean jeggings with grey sneakers instead of my black heel booties and snug hoodie.  Felt black skinny jeans and booties go better together. So i made a stop and the supermarket had female stop and stare upon me as i bundled up some bananas in plastic bag. She had on tan overcoat 3/4 length and tan timberland boots matching her coat. The stare upon me was amusing but she went on with her shopping. Didn't see anyone particularly dressed in the store but as soon as i got in my car driving off, seen a woman entering the store. She had on red insulated red hood jacket 3/4 length snug fitted, with black skinny jeans and black block 4 inch booties. Thought it was funny because i would of worn the same outfit only black insulted short jacket instead. 

pebblesf,

Well, the Northeast is small geographically and you two do not live far apart. If the idea has already occurred to you then you should make it happen. Meeting our members gives life to this site more than 500 daily posts would. I highly recommend it. Going out with others in heels is a blast. You'll later ask yourself, "why the hell did I wait so long to do this?" HappyinHeels

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

pebblesf,

Well, the Northeast is small geographically and you two do not live far apart. If the idea has already occurred to you then you should make it happen. Meeting our members gives life to this site more than 500 daily posts would. I highly recommend it. Going out with others in heels is a blast. You'll later ask yourself, "why the hell did I wait so long to do this?" HappyinHeels

You are soooooo right indeed.   Nothing feels more empowering that getting out publicly with a buddy. 

4 minutes ago, balletboot said:

Well it snowed here overnight. So this morning as I was snowblowing the driveway I thought I don't have any snowblowing heels. Then that got me thinking that I might actually have to look into getting some lol

Sorel’s would work nice 

F8432A20-457A-429C-80D7-FD3694DD0223.jpeg

1C28CC39-8414-4620-A46E-805D27E0EA81.jpeg

Edited by CAT
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 1:10 AM, balletboot said:

Got out for a little shopping trip last night, bought some new lighter blue skinny jean's. I think they go better with more colors than my darker pair.

IMG_20181110_205239.jpg

Nice combo. These wedge reduce the size of your fit so they have to be worn with fitting jeans. I like you jacket. Is it from men or women ?

On 11/14/2018 at 3:02 AM, balletboot said:

I felt like wearing my new skirt and new boots today so I went to tjmax and kohls. Didn't find anything cool just ended up buying some new pantyhose at kohls. I ended up making the cashier blush. She couldn't see my lower half over ther counter, as she scanned the hosiery she jokingly said these will look great on you. So I stepped backwards into her view and said I think so too with a smile on my face. She got all red and gave me a compliment on my outfit :)

20181113_204439.jpg

The skirt looks short. Here the fashion is more with less fitted skirts just up the knees.

Again the jacket finishes the look.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gudulitooo said:

Nice combo. These wedge reduce the size of your fit so they have to be worn with fitting jeans. I like you jacket. Is it from men or women ?

The skirt looks short. Here the fashion is more with less fitted skirts just up the knees.

Again the jacket finishes the look.

Thanks. It's a mens jacket 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:10 AM, balletboot said:

Got out for a little shopping trip last night, bought some new lighter blue skinny jean's. I think they go better with more colors than my darker pair.

IMG_20181110_205239.jpg

The new jeans looks great on you, especially with these fab wedge boots!

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:02 AM, balletboot said:

20181113_204439.jpg

20181113_204439.jpg

20181113_203759.jpg

Great story... and you DO look amazing in them!

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, balletboot said:

I got out tonight to do a little Christmas shopping, also to look for some cool new shoes. 

20181218_181128.jpg

20181218_181236.jpg

I love OTK boots - so much so that I might be still wearing them when it gets warm again...

I did my first public adventure a few weeks ago in Vegas. I know its probably a more accepting place than others but I definitely felt the stress. We went primarily to see Nine Inch Nails, and my ex (trying to work things out) advised I go to the show in the heels. It wasn't an option considering I like to mosh. She did however gave me the courage to walk a small amount in the streets, then we settled to gambling and had drinks on the gaming floor. I was stressed. She encouraged me to go through the elevator to the garage and warm up. It helped after a cigarette and the clicking of the heels gave me a confidence boost. I wish I took pictures. After awhile I was walking natural, sipping margaritas. I am very anxious to do it again....dont remember why we split in the first place. I wore black strappy Jessica Simpson stilettos. 

• Like 3

Barr.....   Good for you!!  I wear high heels almost every time I go to Vegas, sometimes high heels are the only shoes I bring - especially in the early days of heeling - that way I “forced” myself to wear heels and not “chicken out.”  

Vegas is a good starting place for heeling, some folks notice and I have even gotten a few compliments from both guys and gals there. But for the most part, folks are too wrapped up on how much they won or lost at the tables or what show the are going to see that evening.  I love wearing high heels in Vegas (and everywhere else), it’s fun and it makes me feel good......

Enjoy your high heels.....  sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:37 AM, Barr said:

I did my first public adventure a few weeks ago in Vegas. I know its probably a more accepting place than others but I definitely felt the stress. We went primarily to see Nine Inch Nails, and my ex (trying to work things out) advised I go to the show in the heels. It wasn't an option considering I like to mosh. She did however gave me the courage to walk a small amount in the streets, then we settled to gambling and had drinks on the gaming floor. I was stressed. She encouraged me to go through the elevator to the garage and warm up. It helped after a cigarette and the clicking of the heels gave me a confidence boost. I wish I took pictures. After awhile I was walking natural, sipping margaritas. I am very anxious to do it again....dont remember why we split in the first place. I wore black strappy Jessica Simpson stilettos. 

Seems like the ex is very supportive, sure hope you guys can work it out....   A drink and a smoke always gives me a little bit of "confidence" also....Where are the pics?

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:36 PM, p1ng74 said:

I love OTK boots - so much so that I might be still wearing them when it gets warm again...

Those boots are amazing

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, balletboot said:

Outing went good. Did some shopping but didn't really find anything worth buying. So I went and did my groceries and headed home.

I hope to get out again soon!

Congratulations!  Nice outfit and colour choice.  Any problems doing grocery shopping lifting bags or heavy cartons of water? 

Also went out in my leather black leather Rag & bone booties block heels and denim black distressed leggings coming home, stopping by trying to buy some water and on sale Downy fresh scent booster  for my two new washers which has been delayed to be delivered.  So while in the store trying to find wash scent booster being sold  out off the shelves. Someone walked by saying, nice heels, caught me blind sided. As i turned it was young asian male smiling from his reaction he  looked sincere what he said to me.