Sign in to follow this  
Amanda

2018 Man with best looking legs and heels competition.

I don't think is flat, I think is sneaker with heel.

All the look is good for me

On 7/28/2018 at 7:48 AM, nzfreestyler said:

flats are ugly - except for pointy toed flats

There are some times/places that flats are necessary. I have several, two beach sandals, water shoes, running shoes, ...  Every complete wardrobe needs several flat pairs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cali said:

There are some times/places that flats are necessary. I have several, two beach sandals, water shoes, running shoes, ...  Every complete wardrobe needs several flat pairs.

agreed - but pointy toed is my choice. (although I do have some round toed flats - I wear flats at home - no heels for me at home. Technically running shoes aren't flat - don't they have a slight heel incline?

Pointy-toed shoes hurt my feet. NZ you can have all the pointy shoes you want. 

On 7/30/2018 at 12:25 PM, CHRISPAP said:

I don't think is flat, I think is sneaker with heel.

All the look is good for me

Thanks. You have seen right.

The sneakers have a wedge of 6 cm ( ~2.4 inch) so they appears quite normal; I pick these sneakers because the wedge is internal and almost unnoticeable.
I agree that they are not high as the boots (11 cm) or the pump (12 cm) or the sandals (13 cm with a plateau 1 cm ), but I choose them as more matching the sport style of running mini skirt.

Yesterday I strolled in the crowed city center for some hours with sandals and the black mini skirt.
Quite tired at the end, but happy.

Edited by HeelForMen
typo

On 5/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, MackyHeels said:

Few pics for the  contest, hope some my like a few, wish me luck. Thought not to cover my face in the pictures don’t know if judges subtract that from the visual when voting. 

Do you really think I have the time to babysit somebody who cannot be trusted to post sensible, childsafe images of themselves?

Do we really need to see what is most likely to be your private parts? This is not the first time either, 6 points already, 1 more for innappropriate images = a ban...

So, what should I do? Do I really need to ban you as you just cannot control yourself?

Guys, quick reminder, READ the website rules, and the first post in this thread!

If your crotch is visible, then what you are wearing is not enough!

If you have boobs, your on the wrong website!

Both will be deleted with points/bans.

Nice photos, HiH

Thanks RonC and nzfreestyler!  I am bare-legged except in the photo with the pumps. Some variety for the contest I thought was best. Don't have the dress experience of nzfreestyler or certainly JeffB but I am quite confident and comfortable with what I have worn so far. I have a tendency to get the shoe first and match the outfit to that. HinH

well done - nice to see some bare legs too!

Might as well keep ones legs groomed because hosiery needs smooth legs too - especially if ones legs are out in the open!

I work the other way around - almost always I pick my shoes to go with my clothes - but there have been a few exceptions.

This contest has been going on since January. Has anyone set a closing date for entries?

With so many great pictures, a multiway tie is likely. Perhaps our fearless leader Tech should be the tiebreaker and decide the ultimate winner.

I understood Amanda and Megan were going to judge this at a later date based on the frequency and number of posted entries.

1 hour ago, nzfreestyler said:

I understood Amanda and Megan were going to judge this at a later date based on the frequency and number of posted entries.

With out a deadline, how will you know when it is time to print the paper?

There are more than plenty of entries to be judged. It is quite clear that some of the entries will not make it past the first round. However, there are plenty of other entries that merit being in the final four.

Yes I get your point.

In my opinion the post owners should be the ones to determine that. It's their competition.

Perhaps in their minds we need to work harder?  perhaps they think we can do better?

Edited by nzfreestyler

This constant is still going on?  Shoot, I thought Jeff B already won!   ;-)

Perhaps it is still going since 2018 is still going. While JeffB posts a lot I don't believe he actually submitted anything under this thread. I would make the observaton that his over 250,000 views on his jaunt thread is an award unto itself. He enriches this site enormously. HappyinHeels

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:28 PM, HappyinHeels said:

IMG_1591.JPG.1a9863f90bce6111b2797d3cb7867022.thumb.JPG.c0efb1c8dae771658aebc643bec33667.JPGIMG_1563.JPG.bfa8bd3817aee1dcdff5cd6e766fd353.thumb.JPG.40b943328c35a2466ac9cb3420c75314.JPGIMG_1579.JPG.037363579d4156010398b250caf394b6.thumb.JPG.15f970b4ec7720382b5a706dc09d1c3f.JPGIMG_1571.JPG.1a139b6203d89455f3ad13ea491fdd56.thumb.JPG.e035bfe11f4b13dedce4c7e5a017dc2d.JPG

All,

Here's some photos which I intended to post before but weren't all edited. Four different looks with Bakers "Payson" pumps at 6.7"/17.4cm, Steve Madden "Wheatley" wedges at 5.5"/13.7cm, some Aldo "Villariota" sandals at 6"/15cm, and some Zigisoho "Amy" kneeboots at 6"/15cm. Hopefully these are worthy of consideration for our leg contest. HappyinHeels

@HappyinHeels - I love all these selections.. particularly the boots and the wedges - a really great look, with the perfect height! 

1 minute ago, jeremy1986 said:

@HappyinHeels - I love all these selections.. particularly the boots and the wedges - a really great look, with the perfect height! 

Love the boots, I’ve always thought boots are like a corset for legs and trust me my legs need all the help they can get lol 

• Like 1

Thank you thank you. This was the first time I have ever been photographed in boots. This particular pair fits very well and I have worn them more then most others I have. HinH

Hi all, 

I would also like to join this contest wearing my only pair of heels, Pleaser Seduce 420.

Thanks! LB
legs-heels-pleasure-seduce-420.thumb.jpg.2fac831a725bbf8463d257a15eb3242f.jpg

• Like 7

That’s an awesome outfit!!!  I have a very similar outfit.  Can never go wrong with heels fishnets and a miniskirt!

Edited by CAT
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, CAT said:

That’s an awesome outfit!!!  I have a very similar outfit.  Can never go wrong with heels fishnets and a miniskirt!

Thanks CAT!  Heels, miniskirt and fishnets never go out of fashion!

5 minutes ago, Loverboot said:

Thanks CAT!  Heels, miniskirt and fishnets never go out of fashion!

One of my outfits from my albums on a night out in the city.  Do you wear your heels and outs out in public?

B9565D80-67B5-41FA-87BB-F0FB995C76E3.jpeg

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, CAT said:

One of my outfits from my albums on a night out in the city.  Do you wear your heels and outs out in public?

B9565D80-67B5-41FA-87BB-F0FB995C76E3.jpeg

WOW! Love the metal heels!

Not out in public I'm afraid, not yet anyway.

Have not seen or read anything about the competition being over so I decided to post another contribution.

20181011_014131-672x1420.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Wow benchmark that skirt and heels are not subtle! HinH