Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hello, everyone! (:()

Anyway, if I do buy any of them...

Well, it turns out I did buy some new shoes, but none of those. With free shipping and a promotional discount, I just couldn't let this opportunity pass. :)

Too bad it'll take about a week to receive them... :lmao:

Happy Holydays (in advance)! :lmao:

K.

post-1960-133522929915_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522929954_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

I just picked up a pair of Merona "Merica" shoes from Target - actually they're called "shooties" - HAHA!! I got them in black - they're a nice casual shoe with a 2.75" chunky heel - they look great with jeans! Very comfy shoes, too! I really like the unisex look of these shoes - they're heels, but don't look girly - they definitely could pass as guys' shoes. There's no reason that it shouldn't be acceptable for a guy to wear these. :)

post-25941-133522929956_thumb.jpg

post-25941-13352292996_thumb.jpg

I just picked up a pair of Merona "Merica" shoes from Target - actually they're called "shooties" - HAHA!! I got them in black - they're a nice casual shoe with a 2.75" chunky heel - they look great with jeans! Very comfy shoes, too!

I really like the unisex look of these shoes - they're heels, but don't look girly - they definitely could pass as guys' shoes. There's no reason that it shouldn't be acceptable for a guy to wear these. :)

COOL, I'll have to check on them after work, thanks

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

We went to Durban this past weekend and as usual we went to do some shopping at Gateway Mall. Needless to say we did buy some shoes. At Rage I bought the beige ankle boots on a sale for only R295.00 ($42) for myself but when my wife tried them on, well she claimed them, the silver ankle boots I bought at another shop for only R95.00 ($13) also a sale and the greenish wedge sandals for R119 ($17) another sale, with, wait for it with a 13 cm (5”) heel. I tried them on this morning for a short while, they are so comfortable and I managed very well with the high heels. Cannot wait for tonight to walk some more until bed time.

Hello, everyone! (:()

Christmas is just around the corner, so I've been thinking of buying at least one new present for myself. :lmao:

These are some of the shoes I've been wanting to buy, they're about the same price but from different sellers. I'd love to buy the last one (the Lismar sandal), but unfortunately the seller doesn't have it in my size...:)

Anyway, if I do buy any of them, I'll post some pictures later.

Happy Holydays (in advance)! :lmao:

K.

I like the red shoes

post-27007-133522930228_thumb.jpg

post-27007-133522930242_thumb.jpg

post-27007-133522930262_thumb.jpg

We went to Durban this past weekend and as usual we went to do some shopping at Gateway Mall. Needless to say we did buy some shoes. At Rage I bought the beige ankle boots on a sale for only R295.00 ($42) for myself but when my wife tried them on, well she claimed them, the silver ankle boots I bought at another shop for only R95.00 ($13) also a sale and the greenish wedge sandals for R119 ($17) another sale, with, wait for it with a 13 cm (5”) heel. I tried them on this morning for a short while, they are so comfortable and I managed very well with the high heels. Cannot wait for tonight to walk some more until bed time.

Thanks for sharing. Great choices on your shopping trip. I like the ankle boots best!

Thanks Muddypaws. I was wearing them last night for about a hour and to be honest they are so comfortable, I was a bit worried that the higher heels would be a problem, but they are not, I did not even notice that I was wearing higher heels. Now I am trying to get some called Candy 03 that have 6.5" heels. Will let you all know when and I did take some pic's of me with the Wedgies, will put them on later.:)

Thanks for sharing. Great choices on your shopping trip. I like the ankle boots best!

I like the ankle boots as well but my wife said that I could wear them as well

Lovely story, as well as the footwear, of course (I'm waiting on a similar silver pair, bought on eBay, for roughly the same amount - can't wait to get them, even if your climate is probably more suited for these kind of heels right now :))

/A.

Oooh! One Jealous person here... But seriously, are they as comfortable as I've heard they are? I would think with that with the AIR sole they would be exceptional... but never found my size in a store, and never wanted to drop the cash to order them. Please let me know... if they are awesome I may have to ask Santa! Thanks, Ryan

Hi All,

I picked these mid-calf boots up at DSW in Milwaukee the other day as snow snarled the rush hour and I wanted to wait it out. I bought them in black and they come in black and pewter (a variety of silver in this case). Nice and manageable 5" heel and very comfortable as I discovered in the store!

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/g+by+guess+detrot+boot?prodId=209907&category=dsw12cat1000011&brand=

I really think many of you could wear a boot like this as you shop this year. No doubt it would put a little spring in your step!

HappyinHeels

post-18145-133522930368_thumb.jpeg

Have bought these in anticipation of a trip... they should arrive within a few days!

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/159790-carvela-grip

Those are hot. Not much a peep toe person but I like those!

ound thes on ebay. Can't wait till they arive next week. These R My idea of my dream shoes and leather!:)

Good pick I would wear something like that too!

Ok so here is my newest pair of heels. They are Jackylin Smith boot's from Kmart. They have a 3" heel and side zip, they come up to just below the knee. I have worn these out a few time's and love them.

post-18403-133522930478_thumb.jpg

johnnieheel, Very interesting (and dare I say sexy shoe) you have there. It looks sturdy and has the closed toe as I know you're not the open-toe type. I think they would look great with bootcut jeans and a leather jacket as you do your Christmas shopping. I don't have anything like this. A boot I got at Macy's with a 5" chunky heel is as close as it gets. By the way when in the spring is your Canton meet??? That would be about a 450-mile ride for me but am curious about timing. HappyinHeels jwhite44, Too bad you can't really shop at Baker's because of the size issue. Remember they did just offer their best-sellling "VICTORIA" is size 12 which you know I bought. But I doubt their 12 would fit you. A better bet might be DSW which does carry some styles in size 12 and carries many styles in wide width. The mid-calf boots I got at DSW are for outdoor wear, the only ones that I get to wear indoors are those platform sandals where I could show maximum heel height and lovely toes because it's some sort of Halloween-type party. Otherwise I get shoes/boots that are stylish and cool to wear on the street just like any regular girl would. HappyinHeels

Actually I'm at a good point now. For the public heeling I do, the Naturalizer Giddy ankle boots I recently bought are about as perfect as I could hope for, except for being in 12W instead of 13 or 13W. I'd love them in a 13, but doubt I'd find something else in a 13 that all around is better. I have a nice variety of other heels (most in 13) that fit well, with heel heights from 2 7/8" to 4 7/8", some of I would wear outside. It probably helps that knowing there's little I can get (because of my size), I'm not as much into new shoes as others. If I was a size 8-10, I'm sure I'd be filled with shoe-addict tendencies. I think the only shoe I'd really like to try would be a tall boot. Have to think that would feel different from anything else I own. But I'm not what I'd do in them I couldn't do in the ankle boots (I'd wear jeans over them), and I really don't need another large boot box to try to store.

Bought these at Ricky Sarkany yesterday.

I'm not that fond of platforms but, as I missed the boots in winter I felt the model was worth while.

15.5cm high and a 4.5 platform.

Awesome shoes! Love the slender, High heel and the sequined upper (would go perfect with some sequined outfit :))

Bought these at Ricky Sarkany yesterday.

I'm not that fond of platforms but, as I missed the boots in winter I felt the model was worth while.

15.5cm high and a 4.5 platform.

Nice shoes, those are going to be fun to wear.