Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Those are VERY nice shoes indeed :-)

I'm not a Louboutin expert but are they really worth the money you spent ?

Lets say you close your eyes and you don't know they are Louboutin.

You slip your feet in them. Would you really "feel" a difference compared to other shoes ?

yep, they deffo are worth the money, don't feel totally different but the look faboulous! :)

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

Those shoes are amazing, Booty_lover. I bought them last year by and they are really high (13.6cm). They are, certainly, my highest heels w/o platform; and the heel is incredibly thin.

At first they seemed hard to walk in but with a couple of days of use I managed to handle them, but I can only do short steps on them. I don't think I'll be able to do street heeling easily with them yet. I have a pair of CL Dècollètte 868 which are much more friendly.

i know, it's gonna take a lotta practice for me!

Hello Booty Lover, What a prezzie from you to you. Whether or not they are value for money does not come into the equation when you see a pair of MUST HAVEs like those. They are in a class of their own. Well done, I'm sure you will have much enjoyment from wearing them ...often. Just magnificent. Muddypaws

BoyLegs Where did you get those (size 14) Nine West shoes? I can see the Nine West Logo in the picture. However, I called Nine West public relations and the person I talked to could not find that size shoe in any of thair inventory. I also looked on line and found nothing. I am beginning to think the gobblins are about. Does anyone else have a theory on this? Mike

Hello Booty Lover,

What a prezzie from you to you.

Whether or not they are value for money does not come into the equation when you see a pair of MUST HAVEs like those. They are in a class of their own. Well done, I'm sure you will have much enjoyment from wearing them ...often.

Just magnificent.

Muddypaws

I'm with MuddyPaws - great prezzie!! Enjoy them cos Im jealous they dont do up to a 10UK :)

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

BoyLegs

Where did you get those (size 14) Nine West shoes? I can see the Nine West Logo in the picture. However, I called Nine West public relations and the person I talked to could not find that size shoe in any of thair inventory. I also looked on line and found nothing. I am beginning to think the gobblins are about. Does anyone else have a theory on this?

Mike

I was surprised myself, as I have never seen size 14 on the Nine West site.

http://www.barefoottess.com/product/9WEST-NUNCIO-BK/Shop-for-Nine-West-Nuncio-Heel-at-Barefoottesscom.html

Asos shoes arrived yesterday......

Seemed long enough but the toe box felt extremely narrow and shallow (this is my biggest problem with all my shoes as i have quite chunky big toes), however the leather felt very soft and has softened up and stretched very quickly.

Have worn all evening last night and this and although my toes are a little scrunched are very comfy indeed.

Just need to give the Office heels another day or two in the stretchers to see whether I can wear them.

R

Well, I rec'd an email from Office to say that they were unable to send the Taupe pair; a shame as they were listed as EU42, which should be plenty big enough.

Anyway the high street stores are now selling at the same online price, so have been and bought in Turquoise. However have only been able to but in EU41, which shouldn't be a problem as I have a couple of other platformed pairs from Office but alas they are just far too small - I seriously get the feeling they were made by the same cobblers as the KG pair, except in suede rather than satin, which would explain the minimal price difference.

post-612-133522932632_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522932652_thumb.jpg

New babies bought from topshop office concession in oxford st. tonight.

while i was there i ended up chatting to the woman next to me who was trying on the same style (the plain black ankle boots) who said we must both have great taste in shoes! i was having trouble getting them off as they are a velvet material and she showed me her way which worked a treat!

ended up chatting away for about 20mins while trying them both out.

she ended up getting the leopard print version in the same style.

she was totally cool with the idea and was complaining that there were too many shoes to choose from in the sale.

I have just returned from London and found a pair of the Office Chelsea boots in patent black croc print leather waiting for me. I am one happy boy. They have exactly the same sole and heel unit as a pair I have from Kurt Geiger. See attached photo of the Kurt Gieger boots.

Tomorrow I'm going to make a lovely dinner for my girlfriend whilst wearing them.

Enjoy them Bladerunner.

Cheers,

Ben

post-9545-133522932694_thumb.jpg

I have just returned from London and found a pair of the Office Chelsea boots in patent black croc print leather waiting for me. I am one happy boy. They have exactly the same sole and heel unit as a pair I have from Kurt Geiger. See attached photo of the Kurt Gieger boots.

Tomorrow I'm going to make a lovely dinner for my girlfriend whilst wearing them.

Enjoy them Bladerunner.

Cheers,

Ben

Wow I wish I a pair of both. Enjoy wearing the do you wear them outside in public.

Wow I wish I a pair of both. Enjoy wearing the do you wear them outside in public.

I have worn the grey Kurt Geiger boots out in the 'Real World'. It was at night and they were clearly on show. I wore them with White Skinny Jeans and a white 80s batwing T shirt jumper with a massive Leopard printed on the front. I only got compliments. If anyone didn't like the look they certainly kept their thoughts to themselves. I wore them at a friends 30th birthday and then went to a trendy East London basement night club. Probably had them on for 14 hours in one go.

At the birthday party I had a queue of girls asking to try them on.

The Black Croc print Office 'Kreme de la Kreme' boots have been in my possession for less than 24 hours, so it's a little too soon to have worn them outside. They also need to be broken in as the size 41 would have been too big. I bought them in size 40 and once worn with some chunky socks for a couple of days, they will fit like a dream when worn with thinner tights/stockings/pop socks. I'll also wear them in the 'Real World' when the situation arises.

I can't believe they only cost £27, reduced in the sale from the originally decadent price of £120

If you want some be super quick as they are almost sold out.

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/kreme_de_la_kreme/10/9470/24886/1/

Thanks,

Ben

post-9545-133522932701_thumb.jpg

my christmas present to myself has finally arrived, my Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle 120' pumps :):lmao: was unsure if to spent soo much money on a pair of shoes, but they are amazing!! they gonna take a bit of getting used to as they'be a 5 1/4 inch heel and im only used to 5 inch platforms!

hoping to one day wear them out and about yey :lmao:

donno if this is the right place to post, but have made a little vid of my CL's. finding them ok to walk in now, still a bit wobbly tho. hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jfy4QSnI04

I have worn the grey Kurt Geiger boots out in the 'Real World'. It was at night and they were clearly on show. I wore them with White Skinny Jeans and a white 80s batwing T shirt jumper with a massive Leopard printed on the front. I only got compliments. If anyone didn't like the look they certainly kept their thoughts to themselves. I wore them at a friends 30th birthday and then went to a trendy East London basement night club. Probably had them on for 14 hours in one go.

At the birthday party I had a queue of girls asking to try them on.

The Black Croc print Office 'Kreme de la Kreme' boots have been in my possession for less than 24 hours, so it's a little too soon to have worn them outside. They also need to be broken in as the size 41 would have been too big. I bought them in size 40 and once worn with some chunky socks for a couple of days, they will fit like a dream when worn with thinner tights/stockings/pop socks. I'll also wear them in the 'Real World' when the situation arises.

I can't believe they only cost £27, reduced in the sale from the originally decadent price of £120

If you want some be super quick as they are almost sold out.

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/kreme_de_la_kreme/10/9470/24886/1/

Thanks,

Ben

Wow they look good as it is summer here with us there are no boots an the shelves. I would like a pair like that.

Wow they look good as it is summer here with us there are no boots an the shelves. I would like a pair like that.

Office ship internationally. The boots are really classy and very well made in Brazil. They were £120 when not in the sale.

They have them in your size, UK 8 in black patent croc and leopard pony skin, but be super quick as they only have a few pairs left!!!

Thanks,

Ben